Teach Me // a.f

By blvckbabydoll

"here now put your lips like this" He showed me. "now this equation isn't too hard you just got to divide tha... More

sweet, sweet girl
going behind Derek's back
Are you even listening?
some afterschool club
don't let us get caught
bad vibes
What the fuck is that
cuddling is life gnignahc
nightmares
should I tell him?
screw mondays
disturbance inside my school
is this real?
sexing fontenot
daddy, daddy please
the weekend
the weekend pt2
Loving fontenot
back at home
I'm so sorry
spring break
settled in
surprise babe
black out.
back to back
better
checkup
going home
goodbye

fucking the fuckboy?

29.4K 220 27
By blvckbabydoll

*one week later*

I missed Andrew, I really did and I had the best plan for it. Under my regular clothes I had on something a little sexy. Maybe some lace, wink. I texted him and told him to pick me up from school, telling derek I was going to see katie. Katie helped me plan this whole situation with Andrew. She told me "you are a diamond bitch and if after this he wants a rock so be it" with all seriousness.

I walked out the big double doors of my school and see Andrew waiting with his chevrolet, a smile on his face. I straight-faced him and got in the back on his car.

"How have you been?" He asked. "Lovely. You?" I said, looking out the window. "Missing you" he said gripping his steering wheel. "Mm" I grunted.

We got to his place and when we walked in, I grabbed a chair. "Sit in it" I pointed to the chair. "Why" he asked and I raised an eyebrow. He sat down as I pulled out some duct tape. I tied him down to the chair rather swiftly. "What are you-" I put a piece of tape over his mouth.

I slowly slid my pants down, Andrew watching me intensely. "Now Andrew let's get down to business yeah?". He nodded. "You fucked me over just like I dreamed you would. That's what boys like you do, I get it" I took off my shirt. "But you see my emotions suck so I can't let you go. That does not mean I forgive you because I don't but trust and believe me when I say, If you do this again there will be no us. And as long as I'm in your house, in your messages, in everything," I trailed my hand down. "You're mine, nobody elses. So while I'm at school, there better not be any hoes here and if there are, I will find out" I smiled.

"Now my purpose of being here like this is to torture you kind of like what you did to my heart" I kissed his neck. I nibbled on his ear as he started to stir. I could hear him faintly moan through the tape. "You love me right?" I cocked my head and he nodded. I ripped the tape off his lips and replaced it with my lips. This time, I took control, rolling my tongue in his mouth. I pulled away.

"God you are amazing. Thank you Riley so much I won't let you down". "I know I am and p.s don't make promises you can't keep" I said. I got off his lap and cut the duct tape on his arms. As soon as he got up, he picked me up, kissing me.

"God did i miss holding you" he mumbled on my neck. "I missed you holding me" I mumbled back. "It won't happen again Riley" he said, I just ignored it.

This is a tiny update because I'm going to update throughout the day so yeah is there anything yall wanna see happen? Maybe riley should cheat on drew let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 9.3K 29
"I just want to fucking know why!? Why would you look me in the eyes, and fake the whole time? I was ready to come out for you! I am in love with you...
18.6K 697 18
" For you .. i'd blur the lines between the truth and the lies " loving her ... ohh loving her was so easy untill i wanted nothing more than to hate...
991 25 20
"i don't think you should worry your pretty little head about it" "you know, you compliment my looks even when you're insulting me" AlexXOC GeorgeXOC...
48.7K 1.4K 30
"You were more than enough then and you're more than enough now,"