back to back

"Come on baby, we're going home" Andrew rubbed my arm and I jumped having a flashback.

I can't see him but I can hear him. His abnormally soft hands caressed my shoulders. I tried to move but it seemed as my body was tied down.
"Come baby" he said and if I could, I would've cringed.

I came back into focus, turning my head to andrew. "Baby whats wrong, you're scaring me" he said. "Don't call me that please, let's just go" I said, limping past him. He grabbed my hand so gently, turning around. "You can't just shut me out riley" he kissed my forehead softly and I nodded.

His parent nodded at me on the way out. They almost looked as bad as I did. I went to the car, getting in and sweeping my legs under me. I strapped my seatbelt on a little loose. I rested my head on the window.

Even in my sleep, I could feel the ache of my body. I didn't mind it because of what was on my mind. Andrew.

"I have a surprise for you" Andrew drug me out my house. "Okay" I said following him. The smile written across his face said it was something good so I wasn't worried. He took me to a hill that over looked by neighborhood. He had a blanket and a basket already set up there. "So corny" I kissed him.

We sat down and took out some white chocolate strawberries and grapes. "You remembered" I smiled, taking a strawberry. "Of course" he smiled. I wasn't very fond of milk chocolate. "Gabriella" he raised a strawberry. "Troy" I raised one t-

I heard Andrew curse followed by a crash. Intensity shot up in my side and I opened my eyes. I couldn't exactly see where I was, but I was upside down. I took my seat belt off and grabbed an unconscious Andrew. "I'll get him" a woman said to me and I nodded, scooting out the car. I couldn't stand if I tried. The pain was so intense but I could hear the sirens not too far away.

"Good news, she only has 2 broken ribs and a broken ankle" someone said. "But the boy isn't looking so good" my eyes fluttered open. "She's awake" Devin rushed to my aid. "Ahhh Ms. Couture how are you feeling" the doctor asked. "Not as good as you. Where's my boyfriend?" I said, soft-spokened. "He's in the next room over" Derek spoke up. "I need to see him" I said. "You need to lay down" the doctor said. "I. Need. To. See. My. Boyfriend. Period" I told him. He nodded and left the room, returning with a wheel chair. I hobbled ul, getting in the chair. It hurt like hell but not as much as my heart. If he doesnt.. I sighed. My mom wheeled me out of the room and into Andrew's. "Oh Andrew" tears welled my eyes. He looked perfectly fine and that's not good. "He has a crack in his skull and a severe concussion" his mom told me. I lowered his bed to meet me. I grabbed his cold hand, kissing it. "Take your time, just not too long" I told him.