disturbance inside my school

A/n do you guys like the new cover?

"Riley, I'm madly in love with you" Andrew whispered. "I'm in love with you too" I kissed on his jaw lightly. "Everything you do makes me a better person" he admitted. "That's not true. I'm merely a booster, but the hard work is all you" I smiled and his finger ran along my waist. "I know what I'll put hard work into " he put emphasis on 'hard'. "Child. Ish" I told him, laughing. He kissed me on my nose, laughing with me. "Riley will y-" Andrew was cut off my my door opening. "Miss me" his ex waved opening her jacket, revealing her lingerie. I started crying and i-

I woke up, tears running down my face. What a great way to start my day. I looked at my phone and it was only 15 minutes until my alarm went off, so I went to go talk to my other brother devin. He's been at some camp this whole time. He got back yesterday and went straight to bed. I guess baseball really tires you out. I walked to his room, quietly. I opened his door and he was playing with his hair as derek does.

"Hey Riles" he said combing his hair to the side. "Wassup little brother" I messed his hair back up. "Nothing I was about to finish my hair, but now since you wanna be a dick. I guess I'll go school like this" he shrugged. "Well can we talk?" I asked him. "Yeah sure" he sat in his rolling chair.

"Well me and andrew have been getting pretty close lately I just wanna make sure you're okay with that" I picked at my hands. "Yeah Andrew's cool but if he hurt you-" I cut him off. "Again" I said. "I will kill hi- wait again?!" He raised his eyebrows. "Long story but thanks" I kissed his cheek. "Anything for my sister" he smiled and I nodded.

I walked back to my room, taking a quick shower. Getting out of the shower, I got ready for school. I chose to wear a skater skirt with a cropped sweater. I grabbed my creme flats, sliding my feet into them. I grabbed my makeup doing my regular makeup routine except that day I wore a velvet red color on my lips. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

Derek and devin were both eating cereal looking like twins. "Hey losers" I laughed. "Hieyh" Devin mumbled something incoherent. "I'm taking you to school, Andrew had a problem to fix" Derek told me. "What happened?" I asked ,concerned. Derek just shrugged. I decided to shoot andrew a text.

I hope you're okay derek told me you had a problem to fix. Be careful

I grabbed a banana and yogurt. I devoured it quickly, just in time for me to leave for school. "Can I drive?" I asked derek. "Don't hurt my baby" he told me and I rolled my eyes as I caught his keys. I got in, putting on my seatbelt. I readjusted my mirrors, Derek groaning in the passenger seat. I turned the car on and pulled out of our driveway. I pulled up in the front of my school and got out. There was loud music that started playing and I walked towards it to see what was happening. There was rose petals all down the hallway, so I followed it.

There was a trail of papers that read:

Riley....

You're an amazing girl...

And there is so many things.....

I could've said and done......

Things I shouldn't have done.....

But you stuck by me and ....

Set me straight the whole time....

Now I just have one question.....

Open the door...

The sign read. I opened the door and Earned it started playing. I covered my mouth taking in the scene. My classmate lined up and at the end stood andrew in a red velvet suit. I find it no coincidence that my lipstick matched his suit. The lights we're turned off but it was all lit up with twinkling lights. He had a microphone and said "will you officially be my babygirl?" He asked. And I teary eyedly laughed and walked- no ran so andrew.

He opened his arms and I jumped into them. "I will" I mumbled.