surprise babe

It was around 12 in the morning and I could hear movement in my room. Earlier Andrew and I had bought a little camera and set it up in the corner of my room. I stealthily snuck downstairs to where Andrew's room was. I opened his door and was delighted to see him laying on his bed with just boxers on. He had a slight tent in his boxers too.

"Thinking about me" I laughed quietly. He sat up and looked down. "Oh Um" he flushed a red tint that went from his neck to his ears. "I'm joking" I told him. He sat back down and patted his lap. "I'm scared" I sat on his lap. "I got you princess now and forever" he whispered. I smiled and grabbed his laptop. "Let's see what's going on" I logged on to the website, shakily.

It showed my temporary room on the screen and no one was in there. Everything was as I left it. I laid down with Andrew once I saw that everything was good, for now. My finger circled his chest. "I have a bad, bad feeling about this andrew" I admitted to him. "Its okay, I got you" he kissed my forehead.

"But in reality, you can't always be there and it scares me" I told him. He didn't say anything. "I'm probably just being dramatic though" I blinked back a tear that was trying to escape. "I love you, Riley Kate Couture" he said and that was all I needed to be alright.

It was around 1 when I heard something on the camera. Anthony was indeed in there. He stalked towards my bathroom and I woke up Andrew. "Andrew" I pointed to the screen. His eyes slowly opened up but when he saw what was happening, he jumped out of the bed.

Anthony had a pair of my dirty thongs and started smelling it. I nearly gagged. When he started to pull his pants down, I looked away, when I opened them back up Andrew was gone. Andrew was in the room, hitting anthony. Not to mention, his little very littke man was still out. I looked away, covering myself with covers. It felt like I was wrapped in Andrew's arms yet I wasn't.

"Riley, honey are you okay?" His mom peeked through. "I'm okay" I smiled weakly. "I'm truly sorry for what Anthony did he's leaving tomorrow morning" she said sincerely. I nodded and turned to face the window.

Andrew busted in the door with bloody knuckles and a bruise towards his chin. "Andrew" I frowned. He walked up to me and grabbed my face, kissing me. "Are you okay?" I said when we pulled away. "I'm fine babygirl are you?" He asked and I shook my head. "I just- lay down with me" I patted the spot next to me. He padded over to the other side of the bed and slid in with me. I sighed, laying my head on his chest.

Early in the morning, I slipped out of Andrew's arms to get something to drink. I felt a little lightheaded so I decided to get some water. As the water as going down my throat, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and nearly dropped my glass. I would've screamed but I couldn't. " I'm going to take care of you" he shoved something in my mouth forcefully. "Stop" I said quietly as he pushed me on the couch, straddling me. "Relax" he said and I couldn't feel my own head anymore. All I remember is him forcefully shoving himself in me.

Anthony had raped me.

A/n idk if I wanna make this a dream or not idk find out next chapter my loves