What the fuck is that

I threw my bag on the ground as soon as I got in the house. My day was full of interrogations and hateful stares. I trudged up to my room, bumping into Derek at the same time. "Hey Rile-" he stopped mid sentence, gazing down at my neck. "What the fuck is that Riley" he touched a spot on my neck. "Nothing" I said as he dragged me down the steps. "Mom!" He screamed, walking to her room. He pushed me inside and my mom just looked at us. "What?" She said, annoyance playing off her face. "Look at her neck" Derek pushed me towards her. She looked at it and back at Derek.

Surprisingly, she smiled at me and gave me a high five. "That's my girl" she said, only for me to hear. "What the hell mom" derek said dramatically."oh hush up boy" she waved him off. "Love you mom" I started walking out. "Love you boo",she said and I laughed. "Who gave them to you" Derek raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't you like to know" I said going to my room.

At the moment I was too excited to just sit down. So I decided to surprise Andrew. My mom had bought me these overly sexy undergarments and I had never worn them until now. I put on a jacket and matching shorts on to cover myself. I took my moms keys and drove to Andrew's, sneakily. I parked in between his and his neighbors house and got out. I walked up to his door with a newfound confidence- or some type of confidence and walked in.

"Andrew" I called for him. He came downstairs and I looked at him. "Let's get to work" I said, keeping my deal first but I was excited for what would come after.

We studied his textbooks for an hour and finished up his homework rather quickly. He was doing a bit better than last time. "I'm going to use the bathroom" I told him, getting up. "Don't take too long baby girl its time for my lesson" he winked. I went to the bathroom and quickly took off my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw how many love bites he actually left on me. You would've thought I had been in a fight.

I walked out, quiet and carefully making sure not to capture his attention. Coming from behind, I kissed his neck. He turned around, his eyes popping out of his head in the process. "Damn" he licked his lips. I put on his radio and just my luck, body party was playing. I walked to him slowly, letting him take me in and straddled him. His hands went straight to my hips as my arms rested on his shoulders. I rolled and bucked my hips in a circular motion, going to the beat of the song.

"For someone that only had one lesson in grinding you sure know how to....turn me on" he grunted. "Learned from the best" I kissed his jaw. "Next lesson: how to get yourself off" he smiled. I raised an eyebrow, obviously confused. He carried me upstairs and laid me on my back. "Stay like that" he put his hand out and his head went down to my underwear. He put my panties between his teeth and slid them off. Even after all this I still feel shy around him. He opened my legs back up , putting his head right there.

"I'll show you how I do it then I want you to copy me" he said. I nodded as he inserted his fingers in me, earning a moan. "Go as deep as you can then back out. Do that in a circular motion really fast" he said doing it. I moaned, arching my back. He took them out licking them. "Your turn. Give me your hand" he said, I complyed.

He took my hand and positioned it so I only had 2 fingers up. He stuck them in me and guided me through me motions. After a while, I was doing it on my own and Andrew was getting himself off. I could tell he loved watching me but I couldn't help but watch him too.

"Can I join?" The door opened and I quickly covered myself up in the blankets completely humiliated. Andrew jumped up, putting pants on. "What the fuck did I tell you about coming back here?" He growled at the girl. "Is daddy mad at me" she pouted. "Don't fucking call me daddy" I said. "Oh so is she your new sex toy, andrew" she smirked.

I had heard enough I grabbed my bra and underwear, pushing past them to leave. I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them back on. I ran out the door, tears brimming my eyes.