is this real?

A/n you guys are gonna hate me for this one lol ily though

I started crying on his shoulder when the unexpected happened. I woke up. I touched my face and it was dry and bare. It felt so real, yet it wasn't. I knew it was too good to be true. A girl like me dating The Andrew Fontenot, never. He could have basically anyone. All the girls fawn over him anyway. I didn't want to go to school but I knew I had to. I got dressed, putting on the exact outfit I had in my dream, but it looked tired. Not as bright as I would like it. I trudged downstairs, not bothering to put on makeup after I did my hair. I greeted Derek eating his cereal as was devin, who actually did get back yesterday.

"Hey guys can we talk?" I asked them. They both nodded. "Would you guys be okay with andrew and I dating?" I bit my lip, nervously. "It's okay as long as he doesnt" Derek started. "Hurt you" Devin overlapped him. "Again" Derek said. "Again?!" Devin exclaimed. "Derek will fill you in later" I waved him off.

I ate a cup of yogurt, not feeling all that hungry. "Let's go" Derek said and I followed him. I got in the car and sadly just turned my attention to my hands. "What's wrong?" Derek said touching my shoulder. "Nothing really" I told him, truthfully. There was nothing wrong, I was just a little disappointed it wasn't real. None of it.

"Okay well have a good day asshole" he smiled. "Okay cunt you too" I told him. I walked to class with Katie. "Wassup bae" I kissed her cheek. "Nothing much boo" she kissed me back. "We have a sub today" she told me and I groaned. So far this year, I've hated every sub we've had. We walked into homeroom and I almost had a heart attack. Andrew was going to be my sub today. "You good riles" Katie looked at me with concerned eyes. "Yeah, ummmmm I'm good " I tried to play it off.

I took my seat as did katie. As of yet, Andrew hadn't seen me. I'm pretty sure he already knows I'm in this class though. The whole class was seated and he started talking. "I'm going to call role now" he started.

"Jason Cole

Marie Rodriguez

Jake Sens

Rile- riley couture" he stuttered

"Here" I laughed and we made eye contact.

"Okay class you can call me Mr.Fontenot" he said straightening his black coat. Did i mention how sexy he looked in his suit, I bit my lip looking at him. The way it fit him incredibly to the tee. "Okay your teacher left an assignment for you. Will someone pass it out?" He asked and no one raised their hands. "Riley. Papers please" he smiled.

I got up and grabbed the papers and when I turned around he squeezed my butt, making sure no one saw. I passed out the papers and gave him the extras. "Here you go, Mr" I paused, setting them down. "Fontenot is it?" I played coy. "Yes. Thank you Miss Couture" he smirked. "Welcome" I turned around and went back to my seat, starting the assignment.

Every time I would look up he would be staring at me with his light blue/green eyes. I would stare back at him with my light hazel ones.

♡ after class ♡

"Miss couture can I see you for a second?" Andrew asked me. "Yeah sure. Wait outside katie." I told her, walking back into the room.

"You've been a very mean girl today in class" he said roughly pulling me towards him. "And?" I teased. "I'll show you 'and'" he grabbed my face, kissing me. "That's it? " I asked him. "For now Miss Couture" he smirked. "By the way, you look sexy in your suit Mr. Fontenot" I winked and he smiled.

I caught up with Katie and jake. "What was that all about" Katie asked me. "He kissed me is all" I told her. "Wait?! What?! He's a tea... and you're a studen" she mumbled. "It's andrew stupid" I hit her head. "He looks so.." she started. "Different " I finished and she nodded. "Well Lookie there riley got her some quality chocolate " she said and I laughed too hard. "You're so stupid " I told her. "When is she not" Jake chimed in and she hit him.