daddy, daddy please

Thinking about what andrew said the other day, had me thinking. It had been a couple days since then and I've been avoiding his session I would just make up an excuse after, do we would just get on this broadcast thing called younow. It was pretty fun, we would just talk to his fans for hours. I had just got out of school and he was waiting for me. I kissed his cheek, getting in the car. "So what are we.doing today? The usual?" I asked him."not quite " he smiled. "So what are we doing?" I asked him. "A special broadcast" he smiled. I nodded and turned up his radio.

Justin bieber came blasting through the radio and andrew reached for the radio. I slapped his hand away. "Do. Not. Ever. Change. The. Station. When. Justin. Is .on" I growled at him. He lifted his one hand up in surrender as I started singing.

"Sun comes up on a another morning
My mind never wakes up without you on it" I caressed Andrews face.

"Could it be a possibility, I'm tryna see what's up
I was made for you and you for me" I blew andrew a kiss and he playfully caught it.

We got to his house, cutting the song off midway. I pouted, getting out the car. Andrew unlocked his house, entering it first. I sat on the couch still pouting until andrew turned on the radio and put it on blast. He unwrapped my arms and filled them with him. We started dancing, him stepping on my feet once or twice. The song ended, but my laughter kept going. Andrew went to change the song.

A melodic sound came out the radio and I started swinging my hips, recognizing the song.

"Sweet lady won't you be mine" I opened my eyes to find Andrew on one knee, singing. I immediately stopped dancing. "Riley Kate Couture, you are amazing in every way. And I wish there was some things that I didn't do, but you stuck by me, laying down the law. I know I have alot to learn about women, relationships, and love. But I want you to be the one to Teach me." He said. "Wh-what are you saying?" I asked a year escaping my eye. "Will you," he pulled out a ring. "Be my girlfriend" he asked. I nodded, not able to make out any words. He put the ring on my right ring finger, then stood back up. He picked me up, my legs wrapping around him. I cried a little on his shoulder. I pulled my faced back and we slowly kissed. It wasn't fast, eager, or too slow. It was perfect. My lips moved in sync with his. "Oh mr. Fontenot" I kissed his spot. "We're on broadcast babygirl" he said and I suddenly felt embarrassed. I hopped down looking at his I pad with him.

"Well guys I know this is a strange location, but I wanted to share this special moment with you" he smiled at me. He continued as I looked down the comments. Some read 'mom and dad', 'otp', 'ugh I hate being single'. I laughed at their kindess. Of course there was some hate, but I ignored it.

"In honor of this occasion my new single 'that one' is out on iTunes now so I would love it. Send me a screenshot and I'll follow you on twitter" he smiled. He had so much passion for his music that it was inspiring.

All the doubt I had and look where it got me. Dating the Andrew Fontenot. Who would've thought it would've turned it this. Not me, that's for sure. I looked at him and he looked at me with his light eyes. I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

A/n aweeeee this is one of my favs this book has like 14+ chapters left so it isn't over we all know Andrew's a fuck boy soo