cuddling is life gnignahc

Skipping the rest of the week to the weekend, my monthly friend decided to pay me a visit. I had been under my covers with my heating pad all morning. I took some Advil and it helped a little but not to the point where it doesn't hurt to get up.

My phone rang and I groaned, answering it. "What" I said into the phone. "Well you seem escatic to talk to me" He laughed. Andrew. "Sorry I don't feel good" I told him. "You want Doctor Drew to make you feel better?" He asked and I sighed. "I don't have time for your little sexual desires". "Mmm okay well do you want me to come over and cuddle with you" he asked.

As he said that his tone sounded sincere as if he really did care about me. That meant a lot even if it was a small thing like that. "Um yeah just walk in cause Derek's not home but my mom will be back soon. My room is up-" he cut me off. "Up the stairs and to the left" he said and I was confused as to how he knew that. He walked in my room and even though I wanted to jump in his arms, I couldn't.

"I would hug you but my uterus is playing mortal combat" I gestured to my lower abdomen. "Its okay" he smiled with a bag in his hand. "Well I brought goodies" he shook the bag. "I love you" I opened my arms. "Sureeee" he said, handing the bag to me.

"Can I help you feel better?" He said almost cautiously. "If you can" I shrugged. He sat at the head of my bed and gestured for me to scoot in between his legs. I laid back on him and let out a breath. He lifted my shirt up halfway and rested his hands on my stomach. He started running his fingers over my stomach in a weird way and somehow my uterus somewhat stopped play mortal combat.

"How did you do that?" I moaned, feeling so much better. "My mom, before she died went through this whole thing with me and how to treat my girl, how to help her and stuff" he explained.

"How did they ...um die" I said awkwardly. "I honestly don't know, that's just what I've been told the past few years" he sniffles. "Andrew you don't have to be strong with me" I looked back at him. "I know" he whispered.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked him, changing the subject. "maroon" he said, simply as if it was a regular color. "Why maroon" I asked. "Because its rich and a more velvet purple plus as a kid that's all I remember my mom wearing on her lips" he said. "Awe that's nice" I smiled. "What about you". "Aqua because its just reminds me of the water" I remembered swimming in the lake as a child.

"I'm tired" I yawned. "Go to sleep baby girl" he kissed my cheek. I snuggled deeper into his chest and slowly drifted off to lala land.

-

I was in a room a dark room where the moonlight was the only source of any light. "Andrew" someone moaned. "Ssss baby girl so tight" he hissed.

I was in the room with them but they couldnt see me. I tried to push Andrew off her but all my efforts weren't helping. I sat down in the corner and cried. Cried my eyes out.

"What about that hoe Riley?" The girl asked. "I never liked hee-" he was cut off by my screams.

"Riley!" Caressed my arm. "I-i-i" I stuttered.