fucking the fuckboy?

*one week later*

I missed Andrew, I really did and I had the best plan for it. Under my regular clothes I had on something a little sexy. Maybe some lace, wink. I texted him and told him to pick me up from school, telling derek I was going to see katie. Katie helped me plan this whole situation with Andrew. She told me "you are a diamond bitch and if after this he wants a rock so be it" with all seriousness.

I walked out the big double doors of my school and see Andrew waiting with his chevrolet, a smile on his face. I straight-faced him and got in the back on his car.

"How have you been?" He asked. "Lovely. You?" I said, looking out the window. "Missing you" he said gripping his steering wheel. "Mm" I grunted.

We got to his place and when we walked in, I grabbed a chair. "Sit in it" I pointed to the chair. "Why" he asked and I raised an eyebrow. He sat down as I pulled out some duct tape. I tied him down to the chair rather swiftly. "What are you-" I put a piece of tape over his mouth.

I slowly slid my pants down, Andrew watching me intensely. "Now Andrew let's get down to business yeah?". He nodded. "You fucked me over just like I dreamed you would. That's what boys like you do, I get it" I took off my shirt. "But you see my emotions suck so I can't let you go. That does not mean I forgive you because I don't but trust and believe me when I say, If you do this again there will be no us. And as long as I'm in your house, in your messages, in everything," I trailed my hand down. "You're mine, nobody elses. So while I'm at school, there better not be any hoes here and if there are, I will find out" I smiled.

"Now my purpose of being here like this is to torture you kind of like what you did to my heart" I kissed his neck. I nibbled on his ear as he started to stir. I could hear him faintly moan through the tape. "You love me right?" I cocked my head and he nodded. I ripped the tape off his lips and replaced it with my lips. This time, I took control, rolling my tongue in his mouth. I pulled away.

"God you are amazing. Thank you Riley so much I won't let you down". "I know I am and p.s don't make promises you can't keep" I said. I got off his lap and cut the duct tape on his arms. As soon as he got up, he picked me up, kissing me.

"God did i miss holding you" he mumbled on my neck. "I missed you holding me" I mumbled back. "It won't happen again Riley" he said, I just ignored it.

This is a tiny update because I'm going to update throughout the day so yeah is there anything yall wanna see happen? Maybe riley should cheat on drew let me know