some afterschool club

"Wake up" someone shook me. I blinked my eyes open to reveal Derek. I got up and went to my closet. After visiting Andrew, Derek picked me up from Katie's house. I grabbed a sweater and a pair of high waisted shorts. I put them on and went into the bathroom to do my makeup. I grabbed my concealer, putting it under my eyes. I sealed it with a powder and continued to my eyes. I grabbed my eyeliner and proceeded to make a wing. I looked okay, so decided against the eye shadow.

I grabbed my booties and put them on. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. While I was eating it, Derek joined me. "Have fun at Katie's" Derek asked me. "A lot of fun" I said think about to what I did to Andrew. "Cool" he said.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

Andrew good morning baby girl

Good morning

Andrew-have a good day at school

I'll try

Andrew -also I'm picking you up after school

How am I gonna dodge Derek

Andrew-I have faith you will baby girl

Okay I'll see you later on today

I put my phone down and turned to derek. "Who was that?" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh just Katie" I shrugged. "Oh okay well let's go" he said grabbing his keys. He drove me to my highschool and dropped me off.

I walked in my class and sat in my usual seat towards the middle. "Hey babes" my good friend jake, kissed my cheek. "Hey loser" I put my hand in his face. "How you be" he said, sitting next to me. "Good how are you?" I smiled. "Great" he put his feet up on the desk in front of him. "Good how are you and Jarrod?" I asked him. "We're great" he cheeses about his boyfriend. "I'm glad. I know you guys were kind of having some problems" I cocked my head. "Yeah but we are good. What about you? Anyone new?" He said leaning towards me. "Maybe" I bit my lip. "Spill it" he waved. "Well my brother's friend has an interest in me and I think I might have one in him too" I scratched my head. "Ohhhh" he teased. "Oh hush" I put my hand on his mouth.

Katie came walking in and sat on the opposite side of me. "Hey boo" I kissed her cheek and she did the same. "Hey what's up" she said flaunting her precious diamond necklace. "The sky" Jake said. "Shut up" she glared at Jake. "Chill you two" I told them.

-

School was finally out and I let put a deep breath, thinking about what I was gonna tell derek. Sometimes I'm a really bad liar. I walk out to the parking lot and he was already there. I tried to text him, but he obviously didn't get them. I walked up to the car and gestured for him to roll down the windows. "Get in stupid" he laughed. "I have to stay for some after school club" I told him, bent down. "You should've texte-" he stopped, glaring at his phone. "Never mind call me if you need a ride home" he said driving off. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

A motorcycle pulled up in front of me and I couldn't help but feel flustered. The leather gripped his body like a vacuum to a floor. "Fuck" I bit my lip. "Fuck is right" he pulled me towards him, causing us to gain alot of attention. "Let's go" he pulled away grabbing my hand. Not knowing, I started to shake. "Calm down baby girl I got you" he smiled, calming me down. I held on to his waist as we sped off.

We arrived at his house shortly after and we got right to work. I grabbed all of his textbooks and sat down on his couch and put his stuff on the coffee table. "Okay so where do we start?" I asked him. "Homework" he said handing me a sheet. "Okay" I scanned sheet."Well let's get started here" I pointed to a rather easy question. I helped him through it and saw what points he struggled on. "You just have to remember the saying SohCahToa" I told him, explaining functions.

After an hour and competing the worksheet, we got up for a snack. I grabbed a Pepsi and turned around just to be picked up by andrew. He took the soda out of my hand and put it on the counter. He laid me on the floor, my hair standing up from the coldness of it. "Next Lesson : Grinding" he smirked biting a lip piercing I didn't notice before.

He stood up over me and did a handstand right over me. He slowly came down and once he was, he arched his back up and down. His hips we're connecting with mine each time he went down. I could hear my heart beating faster. The blood rushing to my face. It was a feeling I wasn't use to but still liked.

"Your turn" he said when he stopped. "I'm going to sit in a chair and show you how to give me a proper grinding" he smiled. He sat in a chair and I followed him. "No straddle me" he said with open arms. I did. " now rock your hips sideways" he put his hands on my hips. He guided me and I just laughed feeling foolish. "I don't play games" he said seductively. I buried my head in his neck and kissed his sweet spot. "Hey Andrew" Derek's voice came into range.

A/n you guys wanted me to update so yeah I'll update tomorrow hopefully