black out.

Waking up was a bad feeling. Someone was touching me and I jumped. It was Andrew, his eyes were bloodshot and he had even more bruises than yesterday. I tried to sit up but I couldn't.

"Riley please talk to me. I stopped him before.... I just don't know" he said his head in his hands. I tried to speak but words couldn't come out. I felt disgusting and dirty. Another guy had put his hands and other things on me. I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I just laid there staring at the wall. Andrew gently picked me up. I looked down to see i was clothed.

Andrew undressed me and sat me in the tub, running a bath. I just sat in the blistering hot water too numb to even pay attention to how hot it was. Once the water was up to my knees, Andrew turned it off. He grabbed a loofah and started washing me. His hand brushed my thigh and I flinched. "I'm sorry" he muttered. Once he was done washing my back, he moved on to the front of me. "I don't wanna.." he said sadly. "It's okay" I said in the smallest voice. "It's not okay" he clenched his jaw, continuing to wash my front.

My breathing was irregular. All I could think about was how it was anthony and not andrew. He carried me out of the bathroom and into his room, where he dried me off. He grabbed a pair of my shorts and a shirt from his suitcase, dressing me. He laid next to me, holding me tightly.

I know he was tired, he probably stayed up looking after me. I heard his breathing even out but I was still awake.

"I got up to get something to drink and I heard footsteps, i-i thought it was you," I sobbed. "It was him and he approached me so fast, I couldn't speak. It was like my mouth was sewed close. I wanted to yell your name so bad, but by the time he had pushed me on the couch, I was almost gone. I blacked after he- after he- after" I couldn't finish that sentence. "You don't have to" he said reading my mind. I thought he was sleep. "Riley, you invade my every thought. When I saw him doing that, I lost it. I would've killed him if my parents didn't stop me" a tear escaped his eyes. "God my heart stung, it still does. I'm mad, angry, sad. I should've stopped him sooner. I could've done so much more. I should've went w-" I cut him off. "Shhh" I kissed his cheek.

We laid in each other's silence all day. I was caught in my thoughts as was Andrew.

"What happened to him" I asked. "He's in jail," Andrew said dryly. "ON a drug possession and rape charge". I nodded and put my head back down. I didn't know what to think about it. I was happy yet I wasn't sad for him. And I shouldn't be for what he did to me.

"Why me" I ask to no one, crying into his chest. "I'd like to think God only puts us through things we can handle. This was a shirt thing for him to put us through, but we will come out on top" Andrew said. I continued to cry in his chest but soon stopped once what he said registered to me.

All day this is what we did, hold each other.

A/n I literally got emotional writing this anyway

This chapter is dedicated to kayletrejaden for being awesome and here since this book started

Like
Vote
Comment

Ily guys : suggest new fanfic I should write