don't let us get caught

I stopped and started panicking. "Calm down. Follow my lead " he said walking toward derek. I followed him. "Hey man" he dapped him up. He looked over Andrew's shoulder and saw me. "Why's my sister here man" he backed away from Andrew. "Chill. She left her watch from when she was here last time, so I told her she can come by after her thing and get it" he explained. Luckily I had a watch on today, so the plan was fool proof. "Yeah derek I didn't realize I couldn't come get my watch" I said putting the emphasis on my.

"I was just asking" I put my hands up.
"Well I'm going to spend the night at Katie's so tell mom when you get home" I told derek. He nodded and went downstairs and I thought Andrew was going to follow until her turned me around and kissed me much like the last few time. He pulled away and winked at me. "Andrew," I calendar and he turned around "text me" I mouthed and he nodded.

I started walking to Katie's house and when I got there I was greeting by her mom. "Riley, sweetheart how are you" she turned around, her auburn brown hair flipping with her. "I'm good how are you" I hugged her. "A little tired but I'm okay" she smiled. "Good good don't work too hard" I eyed her. "I'll try. Take a cookie too, I just took em out the oven" she pointed to the jar.

I giddily made my way over to the jar and took four cookies. "Thanks mommy" I smiled at her. "No probelm" she said as I walked upstairs to Katie's room. "Hey babes" I said ,walking in not prepared for what I saw. My mouth literally fell as Jake and Katie catapulted away from each other. "But you... and you're. ...Jarrod" I said partially dumbfounded. "Riley.. it's not what it looks like" Katie came towards me. "Then tell me what the fuck it is Katie" I raised my voice. She seemed a little taken back but continued. "Jake came by and hung out with me for awhile. And I may have gotten lost in a different universe because I kissed him, but he kissed me back too" she said, defending herself. "You have a boyfriend. Period. And you knew he had one." I talked to both of them.

"Jake you need to talk to Jarrod so bye" I waved goodbye. "As for you Katie Anne, you'll need to apologize to jarrod and try to contain some of the rapid hormones of yours" I eyed her.
She nodded and sat on her bed. I plopped down next her and sighed. My phone buzzed from my pocket and I pulled it out to see what it was. One word, Andrew.

A- hey baby girl
Hey
A- your brother Is taking a long time but he should be gone soon
Good, I need you
A-why what happened
My friends are just getting on my nerves
A- you want Doctor Drew to make you feel better
Doctor Drew? What is this greys anatomy or your attempt to be sexual
A- ah you've bruised my ego but that's okay because you're gonna get it later on
What do you mean by that?

After I sent that text, I got no reply. Now I was a little scared and excited about what he meant by that. I smiled to myself and fell asleep soon after.

-

I felt a vibration against my stomach for the past 20 minutes but I've ignored it. Finally after being annoyed I looked at my phone and answered it. "What" I said into the phone. "Riley what the fuck!" The person said. I pulled the phone back and read the id. Andrew. "Oh Andrew was that you this whole time" i realized. "Noooo it was derek" he said sarcastically. "I'm sor-". "Save it and get your pretty ass out here" he said, cutting me off. He hung up and I walked out off Katie's without waking anyone up. I saw Andrew just sitting in his very lavish black on black convertible. I got in and as son as I closed the door he sped off into his driveway.

I got out and he quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me into the house with him. He planted me against a wall, taking me by surprise as always. His hands went to my legs signaling for me to raise them. He held onto to on leg tightly with one hand and held both of my hands with the other.

"Don't ever scare me like that again Riley" he growled. "I wont" I took a breath as he lowered his head into my neck.