goodbye

I left Andrew after visiting hours were over. I couldn't help but have a foolish smile on my face. I hope when he wakes up, he won't be mad at me for snooping through his things. I went back to Andrew's house to sleep. I walked in and went straight into the shower. I had been out and about almost all day. I took my clothes off, folding them. I threw them in the corner before I ran the water. I waited for it to heat up, then got in. I started rapping one of Andrew's songs to the bear of the falling water.

Okay she kiss me like she miss me
Kiss girl don't diss me
She know what I like, know what I like
Going 150 in a six speed
Got it brand new girl take a breath
Bad intentions with no stress

After I finished washing my hair with Andrew's shampoo, I slipped out the shower. I put on his robe and looked in the mirror. For someone who should be as weak as a lifeless flower, I looked okay. I touched my hair, frowning. It reminded me to a time with Andrew and me.

"Have you ever pictured yourself with short hair" he asked me. "How short?" I raised an eyebrow. "Like pixie, but before you reject it. I think it'll bring out your facial features" he said politely. "Hmm maybe you're right," I smiled. "Sometimes it does get a little too much to handle.

I decided, I was going to cut it. I called Katie and she immediately answered. "What happened!? Is something wrong?!" She panicked. "Nothing, I want to cut my hair so bring your stuff to Andrew's" I told her. "Oh, whew okay" she hung up.

I put on a pair of his shorts and a T-shirt. As I went downstairs to get something to drink, the door opened. "I'm here" she yelled, then spotted me. "Hey" I said. "How you doing?" She asked, concern filling her eyes. "I'm okay" I slightly smiled, searching the cabinets for something good.

I found some blueberry waffles, peanut butter, and pickles. I heated up the waffles and smeared peanut butter on them, putting the pickles on top. "Riley that's fucking gross" she pinched her nose. "That's what happened when you're pregnant with twins" I blurted. "You're pregnant?!" Katie asked. "Yes Katie" I nodded. "No bullshit" she asked and I shook my head.

She knows what happened with him. She raised an eyebrow and I could already tell what she was going to ask. "Andrew is the father" I told her and she patted on a chair. "Sit child, time to get to chopping" she said and I did. "Get me looking cute Katie" I told her and she smiled.

She hooked up her razor and started shaving the back. I knew exactly what haircut she was going to do. Once she was done in the back she moved on to my incredibly long bangs. She chopped them super short, then handed me a mirror. It looked exactly how I thought it would look. Andrew was right. It did bring out my face.

"Thanks Katie" I hugged her. Her mom used to be a hairdresser before the fortune. Katie picked up a few things, so she turned it into a little hobby.

"Stay, please" I said when she walked towards the door. "Of course" she smiled. I turned on the TV and turned to netflix. I looked to her and we said the same thing. "Ghost Whisperer" we smiled. That was always our favorite show. As kids, everyday at 3 o clock we would wait for it to come on. I snuggled under Katie as we watched the first few episodes in the 5th season.

I must've fallen asleep because my phone woke me up. I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer. It called again and I ignored it again. The third time I answered, angry. "What!?" I shouted. "Riley it's Mrs. Fontenot" she sounded sad. "I'm sorry, what's up" I asked her trying to stay calm. "Riley.....he's gone" as soon as she said those words my phone dropped out of my hand, shattering on the floor. "No, no he- he can't be" I shook my head. "He was doing better" I threw to glass bowl at the wall, making it break, waking up Katie.

"He's gone katie" I cried into her chest. She stroked my hair softly. "Why did he leave me?" I choked between words. "Why us? Why him?" I cried harder. "He never did anything to anybody" everything hurt. My body, my mind, my heart. Andrew was gone and there was nothing I could do about it. My boyfriend, my first love, gone. To never come back again. "Goodbye Andrew, I love you, always will" I whispered.

A/n don't hate me ily guys so much