Bad Boy Stalker

By piikamo

Kirsten Ellington recently moved from Alabama to Los Angeles, she has to go to school on the next day and she... More

°Chapter 1°
°Chapter 2°
°Chapter 3°
°Chapter 4°
°Chapter 5°
°Chapter 6°
°Chapter 7°
°Chapter 8°
°Chapter 9°
°Chapter 10°
°Chapter 11°
°Chapter 12°
°Chapter 13°
°Chapter 14°
°Chapter 15°
°Chapter 16°
°Chapter 17°
°Chapter 18°
°Chapter 19°
°Chapter 20°
°Chapter 21°
°Chapter 23°
°Chapter 24°

°Chapter 22°

184 7 0
By piikamo

°Kirsten's POV°

I just finished my shower and I'm changed in my gym clothing. I walked out of the steam aired bathroom and found Jordy standing outside on his phone.

"Your turn", I said, patting his shoulder.

"Be ready in 10 minutes", I said, walking towards Tom's door.

"You sure you don't want to come Tom?", I asked, knocking on his door slightly.

I walked into his room and found him on his bed laying down. He wasn't sleeping.

"You alright Tom?", I asked, taking a seat next to him. He grunted in response.

"Tom, what's wrong?", I asked again hoping he would reply, he hasn't been in his best mood latley.

"I miss home", he mumbled, sighing.

"Tom don't be a baby, this wasn't our choice it was mum and dads, plus we've settled into school pretty quickly and we have a beautiful home", I said, putting my hand on his forearm.

"I miss my old friends, I mean the guys are cool, but I feel like I don't fit in with them", he said, sitting up.

"Tom you fit great with them! I'm the one who's not meant to fit in, I mean I'm friends with guys, no girls, people may think I'm a slut, especially Alyssa", I said, rolling my eyes.

"Like I said, she'll have a piece of my fist if I hear her say a single bad word about you", he said, annoyance in his voice.

"Tom you don't want to get suspended, it'll ruin your record", I said, slightly smiling.

"I can do it myself anyways, you know that", I said, smirking.

"It's hard to believe you have a suspension on your record and I don't", he said, chuckling.

"Hey, that was in third grade when I pulled my teachers hair because she took my pencil, that was my property and I didn't give her permission to take it", I said, thinking about the memory.

"Oh yea that's right, that was hilarious when mum and dad informed me of the news", he said, falling on his back laughing.

"I had an effective reason as to why I pulled her hair, you can't blame me", I said, standing up.

"Now, you sure you don't want to come?", I asked, once again.

"I'm sure sis, thanks for cheering me up", he said, coming up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Anytime, you are my brother after all", I said, smiling into his chest.

"Have fun at the gym", he said, letting me go.

"And you have fun here, mum and dad will be coming later around 9pm alright?", I said, smiling.

"Yup, I'll clean the house while you guys are gone", he said, grinning.

"Best brother ever", I said, hugging him.

"See ya later sis", he said, patting my head.

"Ba bye!", I said, walking out of his room.

I'm glad Tom's ok now, at least I know he's alright.

I walked into my room and grabbed my bag and put my change of clothes and water bottle in there, along with a small towel. I put my bag on my shoulder and walked downstairs. Jordy was still in the bathroom, how long does that guy take?

"Jordy 3 minutes!", I shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!", he shouted back, I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and he came running down shirtless.

"Jordy, your going to enter the gym like that?", I said, pointing to him.

"Oh yea my singlet", he said, taking it out of his back and putting it on.

How many times am I going to see him shirtless, is he trying to impress me or something.

"Let's go", I said, opening the front door and grabbing the keys to my bike.

I walked in front of the garage and typed in the code. The door opened, I walked in and sat on my bike, turning the engine on. I drove it outside, parking it and closing the door. I walked towards my bike and got the helmet out from under the seat.

"Here Jordy", I said, chucking him the helmet.

"You still haven't bought a new helmet?", he said, shaking his head and putting it on, lifting the visor.

"I think I might buy one today", I said, taking a seat on my bike.

"Alright, you ok with me hooking my arms around you while on your bike?", he asked, smiling.

"Of course, only if you don't suffocate me like the first time you went on here", I said, chuckling at the memory.

"Hey, I didn't know what else to hold on", he said, pointing at me and grinning.

"Come on get on", I said, turning the engine on.

"Ok", he said, putting the visor down and taking a seat behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and snuggled behind my bike.

"I'm not Mr.Murphy", I said, shaking my head.

"Mr.Murphy can be anyone", he mumbled. Mr.Murphy is Jordy's childhood teddy bear and he used to hug it every single time, I'm not sure if he still does.

I started to drive off the driveway and onto the road, making our way to the gym. Once we arrived we got off the bike and put the helmet under the seat. I held my back close to me while Jordy tralied behind me, looking around the whole area. We walked into the gym and the same air filled my nostrils. I spotted Ben near the punching bags and I gave him a little wave, while he gave me the hottest nod. I think I died.

"Hey Paul", I said, grinning, while he fiddled with some paperwork I'm guessing.

"Hey Kirsten, where's Tom at and who's this?", he asked, eyeing Jordy.

"Tom decided to stay home today and this is my friend, his name is Jordy and he would like to apply", I said, smiling.

"Well young man, fill out this form here and your good to go", Paul said, handing him an application and a pen.

Jordy filled out the details and handed the paper back to Paul.

"If you want I can assign you to a personal trainer Jordy", he said, smiling and photocopying the paper.

"Alright Paul, thank you", Jordy said, nodding towards him.

I walked over to Ben while Jordy continued to chat with Paul, he was really sweaty and there was sweat falling from his face, making him look really hot. Why can I just take you home and- Whoa what was I thinking.

"What's with the face Ellington?", he said, smirking and wiping his face with a towel.

"Oh nothing", I said, returning to my normal state and admiring his perfectly sculpted abs behind his singlet.

"Who's the new guy talking to Paul?", he asked, placing the towel down on the bench.

"Oh he's a friend back from home", I said, smiling towards Jordy, who looked like he was having a great chat with Paul. I'm sure they'll become great friends.

"What's his name?", he asked, clearing his throat.

"Jordy", I said, turning back to him.

"Wait, as in Jordy Moore?", he asked, wide eyed.

"Yes, you know him?", I asked, confusion written on my face.

"Yea, I'm Joey's cousin, Joey is Jordy's friend, I don't hear much of Jordy from him, but he seems cool", he said, putting the gloves back on.

"Oh cool", I said, nodding.

"I'll just put my bag in the locker", I said, pointing my thumb in the direction of the change rooms.

"Alright then, señorita", he said, winking.

I nodded and quickly turning my head away, so that he wouldn't see me blushing. I speed walked to the room and placed my bag in the locker, I took off my jacket and grabbed my water bottle from my bag. I walked back outside and walked back over to Ben, who was now talking with Jordy.

"Hey you guys", I said, placing my bottle on the bench, away from Ben's sweaty towel.

"Hey again", Ben said, smiling.

"So you met Ben Jordy?", I asked, walking over to the punching bags.

"Yea and I found out that he had a-", Jordy said, but got cut off.

"Hey little brother!", someone shouted, which echoed through the place, I turned around and the person looked exactly like Ben, except the person had a tiny mole under their lip. At least I know how to tell the difference between them and yes, I am a very observant person.

"Twin", Jordy finished.

"Just call me brother, your only older than me by 1 minute and 12 seconds", Ben said, crossing his arms.

"Doesn't my little brother like being the youngest?", he asked sarcastically, draping his arm on Ben's shoulder. Ben shook his head and had an annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"And who's this pretty lady? I've never seen you around here", he said, walking towards me and kneeling down, grabbing my hand and kissing the top of it.

"Oh I'm Kirsten and I recently moved here", I said, nervously smiling, while he let go of my hand. Man someone pass me a water bottle, my throat is getting dry.

"Beautiful name", he said, getting up and sending me a sneaky wink.

"Uh thanks", I said, putting some gloves on.

"My names Tomy by the way", he said, smirking.

"Ben and Tomy, cool", I said, smiling.

"You box?", he said, leaning against the punching bag. It was like me and him were the only people in the room, to him of course, I could see Ben's gagging face and Jordy's giggling.

"Yes, I used to back at home", I said, smiling proudly. Boxing is one thing I'll never be nervous to talk about.

"So, your experienced. How about we practice some punches?", he asked, smiling.

"Oh Ben has already done that with me", I said, grinning.

"Well, I technically look like Ben, so why don't we do it again", he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey that ryhmed!", I said, breaking the moment of protesting.

A/N

Hey guys! New characters, Paul and Tomy. I know Paul was mentioned before, but we didn't get a closer look at him and I hope to in upcoming chapters. However, Tomy is Ben's twin! I hope you guys like them!

°piikamo°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 393 30
COMPLETED Laura Anderson doesn't like breaking rules, she tries to be as far away as she can from danger. She's about to start Junior Year, the appea...
29.4K 1K 42
Grace Stone was fourteen years old when she got raped by three boys from school. It was her word against them, especially when the father of one of t...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
183 9 10
Luna returns from being homeschooled to going to a proper school that not only is famous but to her horror finds out that her childhood bully goes th...