Tris pedrad

By chasmscool

Tris is dauntless born along with uriah as her twin and Zeke her 2 year older brother. Tris' brothers are ve... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A l O N E
Chapter 21

chapter 1

4.1K 89 8
By chasmscool

Tris POV~

i awake to a feminine scream downstairs and i rush to see what it is but then am dumbfounded to see who it is. It was just uriah because he dropped a pop tart on the floor...But he still ate it anyway!
-
-
-
later on me and my lovely yet super weird twin brother uriah were sat down eating lunch whilst watching tv when my older brother Zeke comes sliding down the banister on the stair case and just as he's about to reach the ground falls off. Of course being the great siblings we are me and uri sit and watch him get up and try to contain our laughter but it just bursts out,Zeke then comes charging towards me and throws me over his shoulder saying"you shouldn't have done that Tris" i scream an punch his back telling him to put me down as he drops me on the couch and starts tickling me uri then comes up behind Zeke and sprays cream all over my face they eventually stop and i wipe the cream off with both of my hands putting it on to both of their faces.
-
-
-
I know what you may be thinking 'where are my parents?' well when i was 10 they were both pushed in to the chasm we still don't know who by. My brother Zeke being only 12 stepped up and has been like a father to me ever since he and uri are VERY overprotective of me. I am now 14 and Zeke is 16 so he will be taking his test soon but i try not worry i know he will stay he is dauntless through and through.
-
-
-
my first chapter 👍🏻opinions please i know its not perfect but i tried 😳😂 i may post another chapter either later or tomorrow ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 7.3K 78
Tris was born in Dauntless and along with her twin Uriah and her big brother Zeke they mess up the daunless compound. But what happens when a blue e...
261K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...
60.1K 1.2K 56
Tris is of course a Pedrad, not just any Pedrad, Uriahs and Zekes little sister. Uriah and Zeke are twins who are 9 months older than Tris although...
68K 1.8K 56
Tris is Zeke and Uriah's little sister. Zeke is 19, Uriah is 18, and Tris is 17. (I know that in the book Uriah is her age but not in my story) What...