My crush and my best friends...

By kaitlyn_lynn

Kaite Davis and Bally have been best friend for years and years. Their friendhip is so strong nothing can bre... More

My crush and my best friends crush is my mate?
Chapter two
Chapter three.
chapter four
chapter five.
Chapter six ;D
Chapter seven
Chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen :D
chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chatper twenty!

chapter fourteen!!

1K 19 2
By kaitlyn_lynn

Kaite's POV.

Bally and I ran like hell. I ran until I thought my lungs would come out of my chest. Finally Bally stopped and dropped my hand. I panted and looked around, nothing but trees. "Bally... where.... are...we?" I asked between breaths. She faced me, her eyes narrowed and cold. "Finally. I have you all alone." she spat. "Bally what-" she cut me off by punching me in the mouth, hard and shoving me against a tree. I spit out blood and tried to punch back but she caught my arm and twisted it. I screamed in pain. Damn Bally's got alot stronger. "Bally what are you doing?" I asked ignoring the pain and stinging in my mouth. "Killing you. You think that wolf just showed up. No you slut I sent it to get Ethan away from you!" she yelled. Bally did this.. Bally set us up. "You little bitch!" I yelled. She only hit me again in the left temple. I fell that stunned me. I looked up to her and she stepped back. She shifted into a white wolf with razor teeth. "Bally don't." I begged. She barked and growled she snapped her jaws at me. "Bally please." I said crying. She lunged for me and caught my arm. I let out a scream that was so loud and terrifying Ethan had to heard it.

Ethan's POV.

I heard it I shifted and followed the scents. I saw a white wolf blood smeared on it's snout. Oh no. It turned and had Bally's scent. Bally's a wolf? Damn this bitch it crazy! I growled and ran to her she moved and came at me herself. Oh okay she's asking for it! I growled and dodged her slow attacks. I bit her neck and pulled. A chunk of flesh and fur ripped off causing Bally to spill blood onto the forest floor. She stumbled as she walked away. Hopefully she'll die somewhere. I smelt Kaite, where? I walked and saw her pink shirt. Her left sleeve ripped her arm bleeding and had long and deep puncture wounds. She was pale and unconscious. I whimpered and licked her face. Wow shes so cold. Okay Ethan... get her out of here. I bent down and gently lifted her with my head and lightly as I could tossed her onto my back. There now run like hell. I did. I ran like a mother fucker down that damn trail. I'm not stopped until I hit almost the bottom. No I can't! I'm running all the way into town and get her to a fucking hospital. I did just that. I ran to the woods near the hospital and gently laid her by a tree. I sped home, told my parents and changed then came back. She was still out cold, bleeding and pale. I gently touched her face. "Oh Kaite please be okay." I begged. I had tears in my eyes and I lifted her into my arms and went into the hospital. "I need a doctor! Someone!" I yelled. A whole damn team came and took her away from me. I had to wait, fill out papers, call her parents who came and cried on me. I waited and waited. I waited to hear if she was alright. Or if she was dead.

READ RATE VOTE COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 65.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
244K 10K 42
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
374K 13.5K 43
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
28.8M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...