chapter seventeen

Kaite's POV.

We went to Disney World and rode everything Ethan dragged me. "Oh my god! Micky Mouse!" he cried like a little boy. I laughed as he hugged Micky and Micky hugged him back. "Oh Kaite take a picture of please take a picture!" he begged. I smiled and took at least ten of them two doing poses and hugging. Ethan looked so happy over a mouse. "Hey Ethan let's hit the tunnel of love." I said. He smiled took my hand and we got in line. It was short so soon we were in a heart shaped boat floating through a dark tunnel full of hearts. The pink lights shinning off Ethan made him look amazingly perfect. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and pulled away as we exited the tunnel. I noticed by the time the fire works began Ethan had become quiet and nervous. "Ethan what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing nothing." he mumbled. He was sweaty and jumpy. Hm.. something's bothering him. "Ethan you can tell me." I said. He kissed my cheek, "Don't worry I will tell you very soon." he said. I shot him a confused look he only laughed. The fire works we so pretty. The colors blasting the night sky. I smiled and Ethan walked off. "Hey Ethan!" I cried. He kept going I followed getting more pissed by the minuet. He took off in to the Disney Castle and I followed. "Ethan!" I yelled upset. He kept going and went into a room. Ugh this boy is pissing me off! He's going to get his ass- my thoughts froze as I entered the room. My mother and father, all the pack, other workers, lights soft pinks and whites. Balloon and ribbons in white and gold. Ethan standing in the middle of the floor smiling. "Ethan what is all this?" I asked. He took my hand as I got close to him and rubbed it. "Kaite." he began. "I love you with all my heart and soul. I want to be with you for ever and ever." he said. Oh shit, i'm going to cry. He got down on one knee, no! He's not going to ask me to marry him is he? No no no way oh god please be a yes! "Kaite, will you marry me?" he asked. He showed me a diamond ring. Big and shinny. I let a tear fall and nodded, "Yes Ethan I will marry you." I said crying. He smiled the biggest smile ive ever seen and slid on the ring. It fit so perfectly. He got up and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled and kissed him back. I pulled away and looked to down at my ring. I'm getting married to the man I love to death. Ethan lifted my chin and wiped away a tear. "I can't wait to marry you." he whispered. I smiled and music played. Everyone danced.i wrapped my arms around Ethan and his arms went around me waist. It's just us two. Nobody else is here. It's just me and my future husband.

AWH THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED OMG!!! ANYWAY COMMENT RATE, VOTE AND READ. THANKS AGAIN AND I'LL UPLOAD SOON :D awhh married so adorable.