Chapter eleven

Ethan's POV. please read thanks :) got some new things that will happen.

When I woke I had this huge idea hit me. Hiking! I can take Kaite hiking! She was still asleep so I slipped out of her bed and made it downstairs. A yellow sticky note hung onto the fridge. "We love you, we got called out to Texas for business. Be back in a week or two love you, mom and dad." it read. I nodded and began getting out the stuff to make pancakes and eggs. I hoped Kaite would like it. Me making and giving her breakfast in bed. I think it's really sweet. After burning three eggs and four pancakes I finally made four good ones and three nice eggs. I put them onto a tray and began making my way up the stairs. Kaite was still sleeping, holding onto a pillow. I smiled and set down the tray and woke her. She looked at the tray then back to me, smiling. "You did this?" she asked groggily. "Of course, I love you and I wanted to do something nice for you." I said blushing. "Ethan's blushing!" she teased. I smiled and crawled in beside her. She shared with me and after we ate she took a shower. I smelt myself, whoa major body odor! "Hey baby!" I called knocking on the door. The door opened and a wet Kaite stood in front of me, in a small tight towel. "Hey." she said with a wink. Oh shit, she's so hot! I felt myself getting hard and blushed. She saw and laughed out loud. "Nice job stud." she said. I smiled and blushed, "Um, I gotta take a shower at home. I'll be back soon we have a great day planned." I told her. I went to walk away but she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. Not a normal soft kiss but a rough love kiss nibbling on my lip making a moan come out of my mouth. She pulled away and smiled, "See you soon." she said. "Your such a tease." I said. She smiled again, "I know." "I love you." I told her. "Love you to." she said and with that I left and drove home.  Of course my pack wanted to hike to but I really really wanted it to just be me and my girl. After taking a hot shower and throwing on fresh clothes I made my way back to Kaite's'. I saw Bally pass me, I flipped her off and focused on Kaite. Will I ever sleep with Kaite? My wolf is dying to. NO! Ethan you love this girl. Don't pressure her. I thought to myself. I swallowed and shut off my car and went inside. So thank ful that her parents are gone. I don't have to go around them. Kaite was dressed in cute jeans and a nice top with tennis shoes. "Okay I'm ready now where are we going?" she asked. I smiled, kissed her then took her hand and we ran to my car. "Get it." I said. She smiled and did what I said. I did the same and we took of down the road way out of town. Only mountains and trees surrounded us. I smiled all happy and bubbly. "Ethan, where are we going?" she asked. I smiled and looked at her then back to the dirt road. "It's a surprise."