chapter fifthteen

Kaite's POV.

I woke up sore and scared. I looked around, hmm a hospital? Why am I in the hospital? The memories of Bally attacking me came flooding into my mind. I shivered and looked to my arm. All wrapped up and stitched up. I sighed, Where's Ethan? I need Ethan. A nurse came in and smiled. "Hello Kaite how do you feel?" she asked. "Sore where's Ethan?" I asked. "Ethan? A tall tan muscular boy. He's in the lobby." she said. "Can I see him?" i asked. "I don't know you just woke up." she said. "Please, I need to see my boyfriend." i pleaded. She nodded, left and came back with Ethan. He ran to me and hugged me, watching my arm. "God Kaite I thought I lost you." he said sobbing. Ethan is crying. "Awh don't cry. I'm alright." I cooed. He looked at me and kissed me so sweetly. I smiled and kissed him back. "Ethan, are you alright? I mean I know you fought that wolf and what about Bally?" I asked. "Baby I fought them off. I just wanted you to be alright." he said. I smiled, "Your so damn sweet." He smiled and looked at my arm. His face pained, "Your hurt." he said. "I'll heal. Babe come on i'm alright." I pleaded. He nodded and rubbed my cheek, "So much for a romantic getaway." he joked. We both laughed, "Hey at least we had one good night." I reminded him. "Oh yeah.. hmm.. can't wait to do that again." I slapped his shoulder with my good arm and laughed. "Your such a perv." I teased. He kissed me, "Only for you." All through the next week Ethan stayed with me and brought me my school shit. Blah I wanna go home. My parents came but left soon for work. No shock there. Finally the doctor said I was well enough to leave. My arm was still bandaged but hell at least I can go home. Ethan drove me and walked me to the door. There was Aj and Paul I haden't seen those two guys in forever. I ran and gave them a one armed hug. They smiled, "Damn Kaite got in a fight?" Aj asked. "Oh yeah defiantly." I rolled my eyes. "Hey at least your alright." Paul said. I smiled, "Thank you." I replied. We all talked, nothing new with the guys they left and Ethan carried me upstairs and gently put me onto my bed. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you to." I said and kissed his perfect lips. Those lips that I can't seem to get enough of. His smile that melts my heart. We'll be okay now. "Oh I hope your well enough by next week." he said. I gave him a confused look. "Why?" I asked. 'Your mother and father are flying us to Florida for a week." he said. I smiled, "Oh my god really?" I asked. He smiled, "Yeah just you and me. They will met us there." he said. I kissed him, "Oh my god I can't wait!" I cried. 'Only if you feel up to it." he said. "Baby I could have one arm and leg and my ass will still be on that plane." I joked. He laughed, "I love you." he said. "I love you to Ethan."

I Know i know short chapter i'm sorry. But NEXT CHAPTER THEY GET TO GO... ON VACATION!!! GET AWAY FROM THE DRAMA OF BALLY AND SHIT. SO COMMENT, VOTE, BE A FAN AND SUPPORT THANKS AND READ ON :)