chapter four

Kaite's POV.

When Ethan said he loved me I thought it was a dream. I have the best boyfriend in the world. I knew I would have to tell Bally. She was going to be so upset. Ethan and I were walking out of school at the end of the day. "Hey, Kaite. What's wrong?" he asked. I looked at him, "We have to tell Bally." Ethan nodded and as if she was called from hell her she came. Ethan grabbed my hand put his it behind our backs. "Oh Ethan hey!" she cried. I didn't notice until now how fake and bitchy Bally really is. Why was I friends with her? Who knows. Anyway back to reality, Ethan waved with his free hand but didn't return the smile. Bally glared at me, "Oh Kaite! Stop waisting Ethan's time!" she yelled and pulled me away from him. I felt cold and empty, Ethan's face held anger. "Don't touch her Bally." Ethan growled. Bally look at him, then hugged his arm. "Oh Ethan I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" she begged in a over dramatic annoying voice. "Look Bally, you and me will never happen okay? I have a girlfriend." Ethan told her, prying her off his arm. She froze, "A girlfriend? Who? Who the fuck is this stupid bitch!" she yelled. I cringed but Ethan came to me and held my hand. "Whoa! Your dating Kaite! You can date her!" Bally cried. I sighed, alright Kaite time to grow a pair. "Yes he can." I said. "I'm popular, I'm pretty and I should be with Ethan!" she screamed right in my face. All the years being with her. All the days she's put me down. All the shitty things she has done to me. All the anger is coming out one day and that day's today! "You know what you two-faced backstabbing bitch! Your mean, your hated by everyone that you haven't slept with. I hate you, and deep down you hate  yourself to. I am pretty and I'am the one to be with Ethan okay. So get your nip-tucked ass out of here before I kick it myself!" I yelled. People had crowed us now. Some kids were laughing the others watching. Bally looked pained, her eyes filled with tears. "You're right." she said. She slowly began to back away from Ethan and I. Ethan stared her down with such fury. If looks could kill Ethan would be a murderer. "But, I won't give up." she said. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah whatever." I mumbled. "Good bye Ethan!" she called. "Later bitch." he said. Everyone busted out laughing, including myself and Ethan. The crowd left after Bally had got into her jeep, stumbling with tears running off her make up and driving away. "So, don't forget I'm driving you." Ethan told me. Oh shit! I can't go to his house! "No!" I cried. "You don't want to come with me?" he asked confused and hurt. I rubbed his cheek, "It's not that. I need to change." I said. He looked at me, "Why?" he asked. "Please." I begged. He nodded after a few minuets, "Oh thank you!" I cried and hugged him. He laughed and kissed my cheek then I had him drive me home. I ran upstairs, said hello to my mom and dad, changed and left. Instead of jeans and a shirt I had on a cute skirt with a white dressy shirt and pink flats. I let my hair down and let it's natural waves out. I put on a bit of lip gloss but that's about it. Ethan smiled at me when I got back in. "What? Something wrong with it? Should I change?" I asked worried looking down at my outfit. Two big hands cupped my face and soft lips pressed against mine. I was still not used to kissing Ethan so it took my a little bit before kissing this sexy beast back. After our little make out session we finally went to Ethan's house. It's really big and nice. He took my hand and we went inside. It smelt of pine and wood with a bit of lavender. "Mother, Father!" Ethan called. A tall man and tall women came out, they had warm smiles. "Yes son?" the man asked, his voice extremely low. "This is Kaite. She's my girlfriend." he said. His mother smiled, "As in girlfriend or mate?" she asked. Mate? Huh? Ethan smiled wider than a five year old on Christmas. "Mate." he said. His father slapped his back and his mom wrapped me into a hug. She smelt of cookies. "Good job son. She's welcome to our pack." he said. Ethan nodded, "Yeah, dad can I talk to you for a second?" he asked. Ethan kissed my nose before leaving to what looked like the kitchen with his father. His mother smiled at me, "I'm Karen, you can just call me Ethan's mom. All the other do." she said. All the others? Who's all the others? "Hi." I replied. Three boys came down the stairs with two girls. Are these Ethan's siblings. "Oh damn!" a brown headed guy said. He checked me out, the other two guys were talking and kissed the other two girls. "Damn Ethan's mom who's this?" he asked. "This is Kaite. Ethan's mate." she said. The guys and girls turned to me, I felt very very uncomfortable. "Do you know about mating?" a girl asked. I was about to answer when Ethan and his father walked back in. "Oh Kaite, I see you met the rest of the um, family." Ethan said a little nervous. I felt like someone wasn't' telling me everything there was to tell. "Come on Ethan, let's go hunt some game!" a guy yelled the other two guys joined in by cheering. Hunt? "You hunt?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said. "Oh yeah we all hunt honey it's the way of the wolf." a guy said. Wolf? Wolf? Wait what the hell is he talking about. Ethan sighed and stood up, pulling me with him. "Come on Kaite." he said. He pulled me out of the house and we got back into the truck. I didn't notice we weren't heading home until we parked in a field. "Ethan, why are we here?" I asked. "I have to show you something." he said. Something told me this wasn't't going to be anything good.