chapter fourteen!!

Kaite's POV.

Bally and I ran like hell. I ran until I thought my lungs would come out of my chest. Finally Bally stopped and dropped my hand. I panted and looked around, nothing but trees. "Bally... where.... are...we?" I asked between breaths. She faced me, her eyes narrowed and cold. "Finally. I have you all alone." she spat. "Bally what-" she cut me off by punching me in the mouth, hard and shoving me against a tree. I spit out blood and tried to punch back but she caught my arm and twisted it. I screamed in pain. Damn Bally's got alot stronger. "Bally what are you doing?" I asked ignoring the pain and stinging in my mouth. "Killing you. You think that wolf just showed up. No you slut I sent it to get Ethan away from you!" she yelled. Bally did this.. Bally set us up. "You little bitch!" I yelled. She only hit me again in the left temple. I fell that stunned me. I looked up to her and she stepped back. She shifted into a white wolf with razor teeth. "Bally don't." I begged. She barked and growled she snapped her jaws at me. "Bally please." I said crying. She lunged for me and caught my arm. I let out a scream that was so loud and terrifying Ethan had to heard it.

Ethan's POV.

I heard it I shifted and followed the scents. I saw a white wolf blood smeared on it's snout. Oh no. It turned and had Bally's scent. Bally's a wolf? Damn this bitch it crazy! I growled and ran to her she moved and came at me herself. Oh okay she's asking for it! I growled and dodged her slow attacks. I bit her neck and pulled. A chunk of flesh and fur ripped off causing Bally to spill blood onto the forest floor. She stumbled as she walked away. Hopefully she'll die somewhere. I smelt Kaite, where? I walked and saw her pink shirt. Her left sleeve ripped her arm bleeding and had long and deep puncture wounds. She was pale and unconscious. I whimpered and licked her face. Wow shes so cold. Okay Ethan... get her out of here. I bent down and gently lifted her with my head and lightly as I could tossed her onto my back. There now run like hell. I did. I ran like a mother fucker down that damn trail. I'm not stopped until I hit almost the bottom. No I can't! I'm running all the way into town and get her to a fucking hospital. I did just that. I ran to the woods near the hospital and gently laid her by a tree. I sped home, told my parents and changed then came back. She was still out cold, bleeding and pale. I gently touched her face. "Oh Kaite please be okay." I begged. I had tears in my eyes and I lifted her into my arms and went into the hospital. "I need a doctor! Someone!" I yelled. A whole damn team came and took her away from me. I had to wait, fill out papers, call her parents who came and cried on me. I waited and waited. I waited to hear if she was alright. Or if she was dead.

READ RATE VOTE COMMENT!