chapter thirteen :D

Ethan's POV :) please read!!!!!

There in front of me and the love of my life was a wolf. I didn't recognize the scent. An outsider. It was big and gray. His eyes held anger but it was forced. Like he was put up to this. I heard Kaite's gasp and her grip tighten around my hand. "Kaite get in the tent." I ordered. "No way." she said fear flooding her voice. I wanted to look at her and show the anger on my face but the wolf could attack. God if Kaite gets hurt I'll never forgive myself. "Please." I beg. "Ethan, I'm not leaving you." she said. The wolf growled and backed us against the tent. I wasn't scared I was pissed. For an outsider come and threaten me? And my mate? This man is a dead man. "Hey guys!" someone yelled. Bally came out of the woods she looked like she was hiking to. "Bally, get Kaite and you two run." I said. She saw the wolf and looked so scared. "Oh. Oh kay." she stuttered and slowly came to us. Kaite didn't want to go but I gently pushed her to Bally. "Go Bally now!" I yelled. Kaite looked to me and Bally grabbed her hand and they ran into the woods. The wolf turned to them before I shifted and tackled him. His fur ruff and raged. I wanted to growl so I did. He was a fighter. We tumbled biting and clawing. I caught his left eye and dug in my claw. His painful howls shook the trees. I dug my teeth into his snout. I pulled and ignored the terrible ripping sound that followed. He kicked me off, gushing blood and charged. He was fast and caught my left shoulder but only grazed me. I growled and got his neck and bit down, tasting his terrible blood. He whined and I shook him around with beginning to rip his neck. Wait! I need him alive and in human form to talk. I dragged his bloody and limp body to the tent. I went in changed and came out. He was a boy, young and hurt. Laying naked on the ground near death. "You will answer me! Why did you attack me?" I growled. "I was ordered to." he said in a soft voice. Ordered? Somebody ordered him to attack me and my damn mate? "Who?" I asked. He spit blood, "I can't say." he said. I grabbed his arm and held him up, "You will answer me!" I yelled. He spit blood onto my shirt. "Bally." He said in a whispered before dieing in my hands. Bally? Bally did this. That bitch will die. Oh shit! She has Kaite. No! I tossed the boy aside, I know kinda dick move right? Oh well I have to find Kaite before Bally hurts her. I ran through the woods, smelling and yelling her name. I didn't see her, I didn't see Bally. Her scent was fading and fast. It was covered with... perfume. A perfume I know all to well that belongs to a back stabbing two timing traitor! I let a growl erupt in my throat and began running again. Yelling until my throat felt raw and bloody on the inside. I have to find her. I can't- my thoughts were broken by a blood cooling scream. A scream that belonged to Kaite.

I know i know another cliff hanger. OH well read on to find out more thank you all that support this and comment. READ RATE, VOTE, COMMENT THANK YOU ALL!!!!!