chapter ten

Kaite's POV. '

It's Monday, great. I get to see Bally that stupid bitch. I got out of the car and Ethan gripped my hand and we walked. Bally saw me and turned about around. "Baby, let me talk to her." I said. "Alright, I'll see you after first." he said and kissed me before leaving. The anger in me built as I walked to her. She shut her locker, turned and faced me. "Oh hey Kaite." she said. "Don't you hey me you slut. Stay the fuck away from MY boyfriend alright? He doesn't want to fuck your slutty ass. Stay the fuck off him or I will kick your ass bitch." I threatened. "Oh Kaite get out of my way." she said and pushed me aside. I pushed her back, she turned and glared. "Did you just push me?" she asked. I pushed her again, "Yes I did." I said. She pushed me back. "Bitch!" she yelled. "Oh your ass is mine." I growled and tackled her. Kids gathers cheering both names, mostly mine. I hit her nose and blood came from it. She cried out and kicked me off her. She got onto me and hit my mouth, my own blood filled my mouth. I spit it in her face, rolled back over her and hit me more. Two teachers came and broke us up. I took a look at Bally and smirked. Her nose was bleeding, her lip busted and her eyes already swelling shut. I didn't;t know what the fuck I looked like but hell I know I won. By the way the kids were yelling my name and slapping my shoulders. "Office!" a lady yelled. We both went in and got the no fighting speech. Bally had to be lead out by her mother because her eyes were swelled shut. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. I had a bruise on my cheek, a cut lip but that's it. I smiled and washed out my mouth. That bitch got what she deserved. I had the slip for three days of being kicked out. Oh fuck it! I won and now Bally knows I mean business. I left and drove home. I told my parents, they were mad because I fought but happy that I won. 'Good job honey, at least you beat her ass." my dad said. My mother shook her head and I smiled, "Thanks daddy." I said and went to my room. I showered and put on sweats and a hoddie. I knew Ethan probably heard about the fight and he'll be over. I sighed and fell back onto my bed. I won, my knuckles were bruised and hurting a little. I had a Advil when I got home. I sighed and fell asleep a champ.

"Kaite get up!" someone yelled. I woke to see Ethan, standing over me pissed. "Oh hey." I said. "You fought? You could have been hurt!" he cried. "Ethan I'm fine." I said. He sat by me, "Your hurt." he said and touched my cheek. I winced but rolled my eyes anyway. "I don't give a fuck. I beat her ass." I said. He smiled, "I know. I stil hate that you got hurt for me." he said looking down. I lifted his head, "Ethan I would fight for you any damn day of my life don't you know that?" I asked. He nodded and I gently kissed him. "I love you to much to let any bitch get away with fucking with you." I said. He smiled, "Your so amazing." he said. I kissed him again and pulled away. "I love you." he breathed. "I love you to. Now sleep." I said. I knew he needed it, his eyes showed how sleepy my baby was. He crawled in with me and pulled me against his chest. "I really do love you." he whispered. "Yeah I know." I replied with a smile. Yup totally worth it!

READ RATE AND COMMENT THANK YOU <3 KAITLYN :)