Chapter eight.

Ethan's POV YAY!!! MATURE CONTENT!!!

After putting Kaite to slept I went out her window and stripped of my clothes and put them behind a tree. I shifted and ran to Bally's. I need to know why she is such a bitch and if she has some plan. She told Kaite she would get me. How? How on earth does this stupid crazy bitch plan to take me away from my mate? Does she even know about were wolfs and mates? Doubt it. I ran around her house and smelled. Ew, lots of perfume. I clawed my way up a tree and sat my big furry ass on a branch. I saw her, all dressed up and looking really pretty, but nothing like my Kaite. Bally looked fake I could see where her make up packed onto her skin roughly. Her eyelashes caked in lots of mascara. I cringed and she took a picture out. A picture of me and her hugging at least a year or two ago! How does she have that? "Oh Ethan, You'll be mine soon. Don't worry." she said and smeared her overly glossed lips over the picture. I'll be hers what the hell? A man entered her room, old and clueless. Is that what she's fucking now? "Darling, where are you heading?" he asked. "Oh shut up father. Ethan's coming over, if he knows whats good for him." she sneered. What? "I thought that was the other day?" the man asked. "It was but I know he didn't blow me off. He probably just forgot. He'll be here soon so get out!" she yelled. My ears cringed at her voice. I thought about my options. I could say fuck this bitch and go back to my sleeping Kaite. Or i could come back, clothes and human of course and see what the hell her deal is. Yeah, I'll go with option two. I jumped out the tree and ran to my clothes. I showered, dressed and took my car to Bally's. I knocked and she opend the door, looking at me with lust. Ew. I think I just puked. "Oh Ethan, I didn't expect you." she lied. Really? So you always look like a over done slut? Oh how badly I wanted to say that. "Oh, well I can leave." I said. "Oh no baby, come in." she said and pulled me in shutting the door. "Wow, nice place." I lied. Bitch please! "Thanks, let's go upstairs." She said into my ear. "Oh yeah um, alright." I said. I went up them, following her. Damn, bitch get your ass out of my face! Her butt used to turn me on, I'd get all hard thinking about it but now, it looks like a bag of pudding! "Here we are baby." she said. I almost coughed on the amount of smoke and perfume. "Sit." she said and pushed me onto the bed. She put her body over mine, ugh! She kissed my lips and down my neck. "Look Bally, I wanted to ask you to leave me and Kaite alone." I said pushing her off me. "Oh shut up baby, let me show you why I am better." she said. "No thanks." I said and stood up. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back, pushing me onto the bed. She began kissing my neck again and sucking on my soft spot. I gasped and for a second was really turned on. Then Kaite popped into my head. "No!" I cried. She stood and threw off her clothes and her bra. I admit her breasts are nice but I can't do this to Kaite. "Look Bally leave me alone. I don't want you." I said. She threw herself onto me again. Kissing me and rubbing her boobs against me. "Bally stop." I said. 'Oh Ethan!" she moaned. What? Why the hell is she moaning. "Bally." I said trying to shove her away from me. "Come on Ethan give it to me!" she cried. The door opened at there stood Kaite. Tears filled her eyes. "Ethan." she breathed. I shoved Bally off me. Finally! "No Kaite this isn't what it looks like baby. She forced herself onto me!" I cried. "I hate you!" Kaite yelled and ran out of the house. I followed her and saw her get into her car. She looked at me, her pain almost made me cry. She flipped me off and sped down the road. No! I just lost the love of my life! I began to run, shifting in the air. I heard a gasp and there stood Bally. Great the bitch saw. Oh well fuck her I have to get Kaite back.