chapter twelve

Kaite's POV.

When Ethan finally stopped the car we were at the bottom on a trail. A hiking trail. "Ethan, are we hiking?" i asked. He smiled and helped me out of the car, not dropping my hand. "Yes my love we are." he said. We went to the trunk and got out one bag of what ever the hell Ethan put in it. "Come let's go." he said happy. I stopped, "Ethan, there are bears and mountain lions and-" he cut me off by pressing his soft lips to mine. "Kaite relax. I'm a wolf I'll protect you." he said. I nodded, grabbed his hand and we started up this trail. I saw birds and a few foxes. This hike was killing me but Ethan just kept going, holding onto my hand intertwining our fingers. "Oh baby look!" he cried. I followed his eyes and saw a momma bear snuggling with her two cubs. They were small and fuzzy. All back with big wondering eyes. I smiled, "That is so cute." I said. I wondered if Ethan ever thought about having kids, or pups, what ever they call them. "Come on let's keep moving." He said and pulled me along. After going over terrible rocks and I stopped to breath. "Ethan, this is killing me." I panted. He smiled and sat down with me, "Well we camp here." he said. Camp? Do we even have a tent? "But we don't have a tent." I said. He patted the bag, "Got it covered." he said. I smiled, "No, I wanna see whats at the top of this damn mountain." I said and got up. My legs ached as did my whole body but with Ethan chatting with me, stealing kisses and showing me all these amazing little details in nature we made it. A small lake was at the top with a fire pit. It was so cute, so natural. Ethan made the tent and i didn't understand how the hell it fit in that little baby bag. Anyway, we caught some fish, cooked them up and had a nice meal under the stars. I yawned and Ethan laughed and dragged me into the tent. "Sleep." he whispered against my lips. I reached up and kissed him with all the love I have. The kissed me back and ran his hands under my shirt. I didn't stop him even when my shirt found it's way to the floor of the tent. Was i really going to sleep with Ethan? Yes I think I am! I was in my own thoughts until i found myself completely naked with a naked Ethan on top of me. I smiled and saw how nervous he was. "Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded, "Wait. Do you have a condom or something?" i asked. He nodded and pulled on out of his wallet. Wow, player much. I put it on for him and earned a few loud moans as I did. I smiled to myself as we went back to kissing. His lips trailed my neck then back to my lips. As we made out, my hands in his hair I felt a bust of pain in me. I gasped and winced. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked. Did I? Nope! "No it's alright." I breathed. I closed my eyes and let a moan escape as the pain went to pleasure. Ethan did and amazing job and in the end we both feel on one another sweaty and panting. Ethan kissed me then moved a stray hair from my face. "You did amazing." he said. I blushed and buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I soon feel into peaceful sleep.

When i woke the next morning my lower body hurt with a passion. I groaned and sat up slowly. Wow. It was worth it though. Ethan came into the tent all dressed. "Hey baby." he said and kissed my lips. "Hey." I said wincing as I shifted my weight. "Are you alright? Did I take it to hard on you?" he asked. "No. I'll be fine. Hey, what are we going to do today?" I asked slipping on clean clothes. "Oh I thought about just walking maybe a nice picnic." he said. I was fully dressed and ran into his arms. "You are to damn sweet." I said and kissed him. He smiled, "Thank you love. Let's go we have lots to do." he said. I interlocked my fingers with his and we stepped out of the tent. Fear, cold hard fear hit me when I saw what was outside of the our tent, bearing it's razor sharp teeth. Oh god!

cliff hanger!!!