chatper twenty!

ALRIGHT LAST CHAPTER FOR ETHAN AND KATE'S LIFE.

Kaite's POV. labor.

This pain is making me really pissy. I mean i've been laying here feelings cramps and sweating. Ethan's been here the whole damn time! I want my babies here already. Yes babies, two a girl and a boy. Names? Fuck no! Haven't had time. Now being in pain and yelling is to much. I just want me babies out of me now. "Okay Kaite let's take another look." Doctor Steed said. Oh fuck yeah another look like it'll make a god damn difference. "Oh just hurry up." I snapped. Ethan gripped my hand and looked to the doctor. "Okay, let's push." he said. Ethan gulped and I took in a breath. "push come on Kaite push." Doctor Steed chanted. My nurse counted, that's annoying. "Nine ten." she said. I laid back panting. Geez us my babies are hard. "Okay again." Doctor Steed said. I took in a breath and gave it all I had. "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten." the nurse said slowly. I gasped as I felt a baby slid out. Crying busted into the room and the doctor smiled and handed off a baby to a nurse to clean it up. I had no idea if that was my son or daughter. "Okay one more." Doctor Steed said. God! I pushed three more times until another baby slid out and was ran to be cleaned. "Good job Kaite, You did well." he said. I nodded and laid back totally exhausted. Two nurses brought a baby in a blue blanket and one in a pink blanket. Ethan held his son, a tear fell. I smiled and held my baby girl. She had bright blue eyes and she smiled at me. I kissed her head softly. Ethan kissed our son's nose. He had Ethan's eyes and hair and face. My baby girl was just like me, but the eyes. "Kaite, what do we name them?" Ethan asked. I looked to the boy, "Carter." I said. He smiled, "Carter White. Perfect." he said. I smiled and looked to my daughter. "Ethan, pick a name. I want you to name her." I said. He smiled and looked at her. "Isabella." he said. "Isabella. That's perfect." I said. We kissed and rocked our babies to sleep. After a few days we brought them home. Isabella was always smiling and happy. Carter was a sleeper and quiet. My son takes after me. Ethan smiled and always said Isabella took after him. She's gonna be a knock out with boys. Carter is like me. Quiet and a sleeper. I smiled at my babies and kissed my husband. Wow I never though I would have this. A wonderful husband and two beautiful babies to raise and care about. A great job. This is all so unbelievable. This is my dream life. As for Bally nobody's ever seen her. After her and Ethan fought she disappeared. Her parents looked for her but found nothing just like the police. She's just gone. Maybe dead I don't know. I miss her a little but it's better for ever one that she's gone. I hope my children never have to run into Bally. She's better gone. Ethan kissed my cheek taking me out of my thoughts. "The kids are asleep. Come on we need sleep." he smiled. I smiled and held his hand and fell into bed. Ethan wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." he whispered. Those words still make me smile. "I love you to Ethan." I replied. We both fell into deep sleep. Happy and in love. Then our babies began crying. We both got up, smiling and went to our babies.

SORRY IT'S SHORT DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF TIME. ANYWAY A NEW STORY WILL START IN THEIR KIDS POV'S. IDK ABOUT A TITLE BUT I'LL UPLOAD IT. RATE, VOTE, COMMENT AND READ THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING THEIR LIFE WITH ME :D love kaitlyn <3 it was a blast to write this and look for the other story about their kids thanks again :)