My crush and my best friends crush is my mate?

Chapter one.

Alright, so my names Kaite Davis. I'm sixteen years old and have a head over heels crush. The only problem is that my crush is my best friends crush to! My best friend Bally doesn't know I like Ethan. I know Ethan will go for Bally anyway. She's a million times prettier and smarter than me. Bally has blond hair that always shines some stupid ass way. Bright blue eyes and a great smile. I have stupid brown hair and green eyes. I mean, people think I'm pretty but i mean compared to Bally i don't stand a chance. I was pulled out of my thoughts by honking. Bally always gets me for school. I ran downstairs and jumped into her cute little jeep. "Hey girlie." she said. I smiled and looked at her. She wore her hair up and a simple top and jeans. Even though she doesn't try she still looks amazingly pretty. "Hey." i said. We drove to school and parked. Bally and i locked arms and made it to our lockers. "Oh my god here comes Ethan!" she cried and fixed her pony tail. "Hey Ethan." Bally said. He smiled and his eyes landed on me. Wait is he really looking at me? What the hell? "Hey Kaite." he said with his amazing smile. "Hey Ethan." i said blushing. He smiled again but that smile fell when Bally tugged on his arm. "So, Ethan. Want to walk me to class?" she asked. "I can't i'm sorry." he said. Bally frowned, "Why?" she asked. "I have to meet my friend." he said and dashed away. Bally shut her locked, "I'll see you later." she said annoyed. I nodded and shut my locker, Ethan was by my side. "Oh hey Ethan." i said. "Hey, here let me walk you to class." he said. "Don't you have to meet your friend?" i asked. Damn it Kaite! Let this sexy beast walk you to class. He locked my arm in his, "I lied.' he said smiling. I smiled to and we took off down the hallway. Girls glared at me but i didn't care i was with my crush of five years. Bally saw and glared, Oh boy.