Chapter six ;D

Kaite's POV.

After seeing Ethan transform into that huge black wolf the idea dawned on me. I have a fucking werewolf to protect me! I met the other's Paul is with Cindy.Max was with Tammy and then AJ, the one who checked me out. I liked them all but Cindy. She's pretty bitchy to me for some reason. I'll have to ask Ethan why that is later on. "So, has Ethan fucked you yet? You know he'll dump you after." Cindy said. Everyone turned to her and glared. Paul dropped her hand, "Come on Cindy, act your damn age." Paul snapped. Cindy rolled her eyes and Ethan stood pulling me with him. "Come on Kaite, let me show you around." he mumbled. We went to the top of the stairs and I stopped him. "Ethan, why doesn't Cindy like?" I asked. He ran his hand through my hair. "She wanted to be my mate. She isn't though." he explained. Wait Cindy wants Ethan? Oh fuck no! "Oh." I said. He kissed me, "Don't worry I don't love her. I love you." he said. I smiled and pecked his lips. The first three rooms were the guys and girl's. His parents room was huge and all red and white. Ethan's door was the last one. "Here we are babe." he said and opened the door. It was a nice size, all blue with many posters and clothes everywhere. The bed was huge and looked extremely soft. It smelt like him, like pine and vanilla. I smiled and sat on the big bed, Ethan joined me. "I'm sorry it's so trashy." he said. I laughed, "No, don't worry. So, what do you do for fun?" I asked. He smiled and grabbed my hand and we flew outside. A lake was there with a huge boat. "Let's go!" he cried with joy. I laughed and we went on the boat. The other's joined but Cindy. Ah, screw her. We went out and let huge tubes in the water. "We all get one." Ethan explained. I nodded, Ethan and i got one. Paul and Aj got one then Max and Tammy. "Let's go." he said. "Wait, who's gonna drive?" I asked. 'Oh it's programed." he said. "Hold on!" Aj yelled. The boat speed forward and we all were pulled with it. We were jumping off waves and bouncing around. I was laughing along with everyone else. A boat went by and gave us a huge wave. "Whoa!" Ethan cried. We were all flipped out and flew through the air and landed in the water. When i came up we all looked at each other and busted out into laughter. "Damn that was fun." I said. Ethan swam to me and kissed me, "Pretty bad-ass." he said. Paul laughed, "Yeah." he said. Tammy and Max were already swimming to the stopped boat. Aj looked at me then swam with them. "Hey, AJ keeps checking me out." I said to Ethan. He growled, "Yeah I'll kick his ass later." He said. I laughed and we swam along with Paul. Once we got back Paul groaned when he saw a mad Cindy. "See you guys in a bit." he said. "If you live man." AJ yelled. We all laughed then sat in the sun on the sand. It's like a little beach. I laid back with Ethan and he kissed my head. "So, how was today?" he asked. I smiled, "Best day of my life." I said. He bent down and kissed me. We laid there and watched the sunset together in peace. Oh how I fucking love my life right now!

read, rate, comment :D thanks. <3 kaitlyn.