chapter nine.

Kaite's POV.

I know what I saw. I saw Ethan with a naked Bally on top of him! That two timing, stupid bastard. I must pain I had inside me I still couldn't hate him completely. I wanted to turn around and run into his arms and tell him that's it all okay. The truth is that is isn't all right. It will never be alright. I don't know what I'm going to do but I'm just driving down this damn road way to fast. Tears clouding my vison as I speed taking turned to fast and skidding here and there. Finally when I almost lost control and crashed I shut off the car and leaned onto the wheel. I cried my fucking heart out until a bang on my window made me scream. A wolf I knew it was Ethan. Ugh! Why can't he let me cry right now. "Go away dog!" I yelled. Wow low blow but hey he just had my naked ex-best friend onto of him and it didn't look like he was trying to hard to get her off. He whimpered and back away. I looked into his eyes and felt myself falling again. "Fine." I said after a long time. I got out of my car, slammed the door and leaned against it. "Look you better be shifting back because I'm talking to you like this." I said crossing my arms. He lowered his big head and ran. I thought maybe he left but soon he came back, human and in a pair of just jeans. He looked so damn hot! "Look Kaite let me tell you the story." he pleaded. "No! I saw you two! If you want a girl that will fuck you all the time then leave me! Leave me by myself and let me cry until my heart is gone and I die alone and cold! I hope you two are proud of yourselves. Your not who I thought you were." I  yelled. He looked so hurt, "Kaite look she came onto me. She pushed herself onto me! I tried to get off Kaite please. I love you with everything I fucking have in my body and heart. I wouldn't leave you for anyone in this damn world. I don't want anyone but you. Please believe me baby. Your my mate, do you think this is all a game? I can't leave you even if for some stupid ass reason. I'm totally addicted to you." He said. That is the truth? "How do I know Ethan. How?" I asked letting tears fall. "If I was lying would I have shifted in front of Bally. Yeah that's right she knows now." he said. "What? Ethan!" I yelled. "She will tell and your whole pack will be at risk. How could you do such a stupid thing. What's so fucking important you risk yourself and your damn pack?" I asked upset. "You." he said pressing his body against mine. "I did it for you. I don't give a damn if anything happened. If your with me and by my side that's it. That's all I want. Kaite please." he said. Ethan now had tears in his eyes. "Please don't leave me." he said letting one fall. Ethan is here right now, risked his life and pack and crying for me. How could I deny his love? I'm one stupid ass chicka! "Ethan." I said lifting his face. "I'm never going to leave you." I said. He smiled, "I love you." he said. I smiled, "I love you to." I said and kissing him. The sparks flew and our bodies melted together just like our heart. I pulled away, "Don't go near her. I'm going to kick her ass." I said. He laughed, "Oh damn I love you." he said and hungrily kissed me again. After making out for a while longer Ethan drove me home. He laid with me and for a second I didn't want to close my eyes. What if it happens again? "Kaite, I'm not going anywhere." he said. I kissed him, "You better not. I'll kill you wolfy." I joked. He laughed and kissed my head, "Oh well then." he said. I laughed, "Hey don't make me get the leash." I joked. He laughed and kissed my lips, "Only if you want to." he whispered. That's all I heard before falling asleep in his arms.

READ, RATE PLEASE COMMENT THANKS <3 KAITLYN :)