Sex Games [J.G]

By elenasuxks

Tessa Benson is your normal teenage girl with dreams and future plans. She's on her way to college and all he... More

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - o n e
T w e n t y - t w o
T w e n t y- t h r e e
T w e n t y f o u r
T w e n t y f i v e
T w e n t y s i x
T w e n t y s e v e n
T w e n t y e i g h t
T w e n t y n i n e
T h r i t y
T h r i t y o n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h r i t y T h r e e
T h r i t y f o u r
T h r i t y f i v e
T h r i t y s i x
T h r i t y s e v e n
T h r i t y e i g h t
T h r i t y n i n e
F o u r t y
F o u r t y o n e
F o u r t y T w o
F o u r t y t h r e e
F o u r t y f o u r
The End
ayee read this ;)
The new sex games.
Hello there

F o u r t e e n

20.4K 303 50
By elenasuxks

Fast forward-

"What are you doing here father?" I sneer.

He ignores me and starts talking to the guard. The guard opens up my cell and un-cuffs me. I rub my wrists from the pain I was in, my dad looks at me anger clear in his face.

"Why is $50,000 gone from my account?" He asks and I just look away, clenching my jaw. Standing up I walk past my father, I needed to find Tess.

"Jack, I need an explanation. What is going on here! You know that if you need money I would give it to you!" He says and I turn around.

"Is that how you bailed me out? Look, you made a very big mistake. I don't want you near me or in my life!" I say pointing at him.

Disappointment and sadness is written all over his face, it's not my fault he left me when I was just a boy. He left me and mother, and never came back. A few years ago he found out I was going to Columbia, ( I don't know if I mentioned this before but they go to Columbia in New York, it's a college) he tried to get in contact with me but I ignored him. He's filthily rich and tries to buy me back and I hate it.

I push my thoughts away and am interrupted by the sound of what seems to be a lady screaming. Turning around I see a middle aged woman, she looks just like Tessa, but older.

"Are you Jack?!" She shouts.

"Yes, what the fuck do you want from me?" I ask and her eyes widen.

"So your the little prick who's been messing with daughter!" She says, coming closer to me. The sound of her heels make me want to scream.

"Tessa?" I ask and she nods.

"Mother?" I hear a soft quite voice indicating, it was Tess. My eyes travel to her and ok surprised at what I'm seeing.

She has a bandage over her arm and an Ice pack on her head.

"Tess? What the fuck happened?" I ask and she walks over to her mother. Her mother starts to scowl her for letting me into her life and all this other random shit.

I turn around to see my father is still standing there, must be as confused as I am.

"Jack can we talk, please?" He begs and I roll my eyes at him.

"Just fucking go, I'm not in the mood for your shit. Can't you see I'm busy?" I say and walk away from him.

"Mom you can't do this! You didn't even know about him until today!" Tessa says as her mother yells even more.

"You can't be running around with some sick freak! Who do you think you are young lady? You are still my daughter and you will listen to what I have to say! You're done at this college, I'm transferring you! Is that clear?" She yells as Tessa's eyes water.

"Y-yes mother." She says. The disgusting bitch looks at me, gagging. As her mother walks off, I could hear Tessa's quite cries.

Walking over to her I try to place an arm around her waist but she refuses.

"J-Jack stop." She says and pushes me away.

"Since when don't you want my comfort? What did I do, how did you even know I was here? What's wrong, why is your arm wrapped?" I start to ask tons of questions. She places her hand on her forehead and groans in pain.

"Please, I just wanna go home Jack." She says and pick her up, her legs wrapping around my torso. Her head falls sleepily onto my shoulder and she starts to breath lightly.

Her mother left, thank god. I probably would've slapped that crazy bitch. She said she was going to move Tessa out of school, I don't want her too honestly. Though, I feel like it's best for her, she shouldn't be involved with a guy like me. Too kind, and I'm full of secrets and dishonesty.

"Jack." She mumbles.

"What is it?" I ask and she lifts up her head, half asleep.

"The-the video..leaked." She says and yawns.

"What?" I say angrily. Her head falls back on my shoulder, she was extremely tried. I lay her down in the back seats of the car and take my jacket and wrap it around her body.

On the way back home, it starts to pour and I mentally curse at myself because now I'm going to get tess all wet. I park the car near the building so I don't get soaked.

I help Tessa out, she's still dead asleep. I run with her bridal style in my arms, this seems like some sort of cliché movie. Yet, Its very far from there.

I pick her up to get a better grip, her legs wrapping around me. Walking up the steps, I pull out the key, for once I actually locked the god damn room. I open the door and set Tessa down on the bed.

"Tessa, you need you change. You're dirty, don't you wanna take a shower?" I say and she groans.

"Baby girl, why are you so tried? It's only 10 P.M?" I say and she sits up a little.

"Jack, I don't feel well. I wanna go home Jack, take me home." She says and I sit down next to her.

"You are home? Tess, what is up with you?" I concentrate on her and realize she's sweating everywhere.

"Oh my god, are you high?" I ask and she looks at me in annoyance.

"No!" She says and I raise my hands up.

"Take off your clothes." I say and she rubs her neck, trying to get the sweat off.

"I'm in the mood to play one of your stupid sex games Gilinsky." She says and looks at me, her eyes were very red.

"I'm not either, you just need to be cool. Your sweating so much, please c'mon." I say and stand up.

She sighs standing up with me and pulls off her shorts and shirt.

"What the hell?" I say and look at her thighs and stomach, it was so wet and sweaty.

"Did the doctors give you some sort of medication?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Get in the shower Tessa, you need to rinse off." I say and take her hand, leading her to the bathroom.

"Jaaaackk! I don't wanna!" She pouts but I turn on the water and make her go anyways.

Once she finishes she come out with a towel on. She makes her way to my bed plopping down next to me.

"Get dressed." I say and she looks up at with, sadness clear in her eyes.

"I won't ever see you again." She says and I tilt my head. She sighs and sits criss cross.

"My mom is already doing the transfer papers and she plans on sending me to NYU." She says and I gulp.

"When?" I ask and she places her hand on her neck.

"I'll be out by tomorrow." She says and I'm left speechless. Anger, confusion, sadness, is all going through my body right now.

"I-I-I really don't know what to say." I said and she rubs her eyes.

"She always controls my life Jack. I don't even want to go, I love it here. I only know a few people but damn I love it so much." She said, cries escaping her beautiful lips.

"Please don't cry Tessa." I say and hold her hand tightly. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Tess maybe that's what is best for you? I'm not the type of guy you want to get involved with. You want someone who's committed and doesn't play games, I'm not that person Tessa." I say and she looks up at me.

"W-what do you mean?" She stutters and her breathing starts to get heavier.

"I'm not the guy you want nor am I the guy you think I am." I say and she just cries even more.

"Hey hey, come here." I say and bring her onto my lap. I begin to kiss her cheek, down to her neck.

"I can't give you a night to remember?" I ask and slowly tug and her towel.

"Please stop." She whines quietly, though I continue to touch her.

"Ja-Jack stop!" She says even louder and I'm taken back in shock.

"Tess? What's wrong?" I ask and she just gets up, walking away from me.

"So that's it? Your just gonna leave and forget everything? Smooth, Tessa." I say an annoyance.

She looks at me, grabs her clothes and goes to the bathroom. I don't fucking care if she leaves, it would be nice anyways.

I'm jack Gilinsky, I don't do relationships.

// OH DAYUUUNMM SNAPPED AF STFU JACK U NEED HER IN UR BORING LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 161 35
All about Jack Gilinsky Requests are welcome
599K 7.7K 31
Elle is a 17 year old youtuber, model and singer. She is The Jack Johnson's sister but she never sees him because he is always at Magcon. She is also...
272K 5.1K 70
in which a girl runs into the schools heartthrob, jack gilinsky, at a party. they grow closer but how close? read adorn to find out! started: 7/21/19
501K 11.9K 47
You and Jack Gilinsky have been best friends for the longest time and he finally claims his love for you. But is it too late? Did his affection for y...