A second chance at forever (...

By alexis_younggg

Years after, Lauren walked out of the door and you've been heartbroken ever since. Although on the good side... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

14.2K 417 19
By alexis_younggg

Your Pov

"But baby, you promised. Can we go please? You know how much I love going to their concerts!" Lauren pouted. I couldn't say no to that. She knew I couldn't resist that pout.

I stared at my beautiful fiancee and watched the way she spoke. The way she talked about what she loved was full of passion. One of the things I loved about her. I never wanted to lose her. Lauren Jauregui was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Babe! Are you listening?" Lauren whined, making me giggle. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and I continued staring at her.

"You're so beautiful Lo," I softly said as I placed a kiss on her nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren replied with a big smile on her face. A smile that could light up the world.

But she's gone now. It's been two years since she left and I'm sure you probably can tell, I've been broken about it. I love Lauren. All I've been doing lately is fucking girls, getting drunk and working late nights. I take another sip of whiskey out of the large bottle.

"Y/N..." A voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, staring out the window in front of me. It was view of the beautiful New York City.

"How are you feeling? Y/BF/N told me about last night. She told me to come to your penthouse and come check up on you. She would do it herself but she's working." I nodded, not bothering to turn around and talk to her. "I'm worried about you babe." She added.

"Cara, I'm fine." I quickly said. That was a lie. I'm not fine at all. Was I convincing her? Or myself?

"This penthouse is depressing. I get that you and Lauren used to live in here together but don't you think it's time to move on? This penthouse isn't helping. It's a reminder of what you've lost." Hearing that last part made my heart sink.

"I know I lost her Cara. Stop reminding me. I'm only holding on to it because it's the only thing that I have close to her. It's been two years and I get that. I want to move on. I do. But my heart's not having it. It hurts too much Cara." Before I knew it, I was breaking down. Tears were streaming down my face and Cara rushed to my side, holding me.

"Shh..It's okay." Cara cooed, rocking me back and forth.

A/N: Dont forget to vote and comment guys :) On the next chapter, I'll get into you and Lauren's past.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 25
"...I didn't realize it at the time, but you were exactly what I needed that night. I needed one person to reach out. I needed someone to show me tha...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
8K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
19.1K 521 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...