His Miracle 2 (Completed)

By nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... More

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 36

44.5K 2K 1.4K
By nijaspencer

August

"So how's life bruh?" Sneak asked as he passed me the blunt.

"Good. Leah and I'a got back together. We jus' one big happy family now." I smiled.

"Yeah aight. Yall gone be fuckin' like rabbits and end up becomin' the black Brady Bunch." He chuckled.

"Why couldn't we be like the Jacksons?"

"Cause Joe cheated, and Katherine beat his ass. Besides, the Jacksons weren't happy growin' up. Nigga did you not see the movie?"

"You fucked up fa' that."

"It's all love bruh. Yall want more kids?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, one more maybe two. I told Leah she was having all my babies."

"Don't nobody want no more big headed kids runnin' around that look like you." He chuckled.

"Fuck you Sneak." I laughed. "You need somebody ta' kick it wit'."

"Man, I talk ta' somebody. But ion't kno' if I wanna kick it' wit' her." He said bluntly.

"Why you say that?" I questioned.

"First of all she's pregnant, and won't even tell me where her babydad at. She said somethin' about rape and murder. I tried talkin' ta' her but she shut me out every time I'a ask about." He explained.

"What's her name?"

"A'laysia."

I shifted in my seat, exhalin' smoke outta my nose. Damn, how many niggas this broad been wit'?

"I kno' her. I'a almost fucked her, then I found out she was a virgin. I left that ass in the bathroom and hadn't seen her since bruh." I stated bluntly.

"You think das' yo seed she carryin'?" He asked.

"Hell no. I didn't fuck her. I wore protection though. But still, I ain't even stroke in her, let alone buss a nut in her." I said honestly.

I wouldn't dare impregnate another broad that I wasn't in love with. I did it once and look where it got me.

I'm not tryna fuck up my family when I jus' got it back. Leah and Leah only will be carryin' my next child.

"Oh aight. I mean, shawty seem a lil off and shit but I'm feelin' her a lah bit you kno'?" He admitted.

"I feel you. How yall meet?" I asked.

"I met her thru' Knuck dumbass. He friends wit' her brother."

"You meet the brother?"

"Yeah, that Quagmire nigga seem shady as fuck ta' me."

"Him and Leah used ta' talk when she called herself tryna get over me." I scoffed.

"I bet yo ass kno' where home at now nigga." He laughed.

"You gone stop clowin' me. Waka Flocka reject muhfucka'." I chuckled.

"He get bitches though toothpick."

"This toothpick got a big dick. It attracts all the hoes. So shut the fuck befo' you receive these hands fa' clowin' me."

He mushed my face and walked inside the house. I tossed the empty solo cups in the trash, and walked in the house.

"Daddy Ainen bweavin funny." Mason pouted.

"Wea' he at?" I asked.

"On da cwouch daddy!" Miracle yelled.

I walked over ta' the couch, and sat him on my lap. He looked like he was bouta pass out.

Sneak passed me his treatment and I put the mask on his face, turnin' it on. He was probably runnin' around afta' I told him not ta' be doin' allat.

But who am I ta' tell a two year old he can't run around? Das' what they do ta' wear themselves out. I hated that he had asthma. Hopefully he'll grow outta it when he get older.

"Daddy." He whined.

"I kno' lil man, jus' relax aight? Was you runnin' around?" I asked as I rubbed his back.

"Yesh, wif Mason."

"Aight jus' relax."

Miracle kissed his cheeks and ran into the kitchen where Sneak was. He was probably orderin' food as usual.

"Daddy wen mommy come home?"

"Tomorrow lil man. You exited?"

"Yesh." He yawned.

"Want daddy ta' sing your favorite song?" I questioned.

He nodded and yawned. I cleared my throat and gently rubbed his back.

As I lay me down to sleep

I pray the lord my soul to keep

If I should die before I wake

I pray the lord my soul to take

My cup full I'm laid back, I'm bout my you know that

I'm rag racing, zoom zoom, in a rush to get all at

Cross my heart, I died hard, come throw your hood in all black

If you real you'd recognize

"Gwind and pay." Aiden sang.

"Ridin' through the streets all day. I'm just..."

"Gwet dis money. Gwet dis money." He giggled.

"Das' right. We gettin' paper together."

"Yay! My tingy done daddy." He yawned.

I took his mask off and turned the off the machine. He sat up and scratched his head.

Mason plopped down on the couch holding his cars. Sneak was ticklin' Miracle and sat in the recliner.

"You aight lil man?" Sneak asked Aiden.

"Yesh, I hungy now." He replied.

"The pizza and stuff is on it's way jus' be patient lil dude."

"Tay."

"I can't wait fa' Leah ta' come home. I miss my baybeh." I sighed.

"You miss that pus-"

I cut my eyes at Sneak.

"Don't you dare."

"Pussy." He mouthed.

A'leah

Gio teased my hair for the last time and left the set, standing on the side. I strutted around holding Protein World products in my hand.

Shaqúe, the photographer snapped a few photos and directed me around the set. The fan blew my blonde extensions. Yes, I was feeling myself.

"Last frame A'leah." Shaqúe announced loudly over the fan.

I sat the Protein World bottle down and picked up the large container of pills, throwing it in the air and catching it.

"That's a wrap everyone!"

"I know that's right, I am ready to go home, get back to my hoes, and eat some real food." Gio smirked.

You'd think he'd learn Italian by now, but he didn't. He spoke English since nobody could understand what he was saying. At least that's what he thought.

"What hoes do you have?" I asked as I pulled my bathing suit cover over my head.

"Chile, Giovanni Ricardo has hoes with different area codes please believe me. I got a few foreign hoes from here. Just more to add to that little black book of mines." He rambled.

I put on my black Versace sandals sandals and tied my hair up into a messy bun. I removed my makeup and threw the tiny towelettes away. It was too hot to be wearing makeup in Italy.

"Next time I decide to leave the country remind me to leave your ass at home." I laughed as we exited the building.

"Girl, you know it's not fun without me. I am the life of the party." He said as he flipped his cornrows.

He begged me for three hours to cornrow his hair and I did. He fell in love with them and talked about it for another three hours.

We exited the building and got in the car. Donatella insisted that her driver drove us around for the rest of our stay here in Italy.

Once we got in, the driver pulled off. It was 3:50 am in Italy right now. In Atlanta it was 9:50 so that meant August was still up.

"I'm tired." Gio whined.

"Then go to sleep you big baby." I laughed.

"I'll be on the other side of the limo heaux, goodnight." He yawned.

We had a good two hours until we arrived at the airport. I unlocked my phone and called August. I hadn't talked to him since the night before.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Wuzzam?"

"Nothing, we're on our way to the airport now. I can't wait to come home I miss everybody." I pouted.

"We missed you too baybeh, both of us missed you."

I knew what he was referring to when he said us. The whole time I've been away we've been having phone sex non stop.

It's only been a week since we had sex and we were acting like it had been years. Gio's soft snores echoed throughout the car. Thank God he was a hard sleeper.

"Are the kids sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah. Aiden's asthma is actin' up again. We gotta take him to the doctor's."

"Aw, my baby. I hope he grows out of it. He's so energetic."

"I'a kno'."

"How is Miracle and Mason doing?"

"Good. They jus' wanna see they mama." He chuckled.

"I'll be home in like ten hours. I plan on sleeping for two days straight. Willow said I have off for the rest of the month." I stated as I danced a little in my seat.

"I'll put you to sleep for two days straight." He whispered huskily.

"Oh really?" I asked while biting my lip.

"Facetime me right now." I demanded.

"Aight."

He hung up and I quickly unraveled my headphones, plugging them into my phone as I answered his call. He was in bed laying down shirtless under the covers.

"Hey daddy." I purred. "You can see me right?"

"Of course I'ca see yo fine ass. You ready?"

"Yeah." I whispered.

"You wanna kno' what I'a do ta' you if you was hea' right na'?" He asked seductively as his accent got stronger.

"What would you do to me?" I questioned while nibbling on my bottom lip.

"I'd make sure you'd come ta' bed naked. Then I'll lay you down with your head at the end of the bed and your feet by the pillows. You need ta' be taught a lesson fa' disobeyin' me. I'll turn you over and force you ta' get on all fours. I'll lay underneath you and eat that pussy like it's my last meal. If you moan, I'll start over."

"Mmm." I hissed as I massaged my slit through my bathing suit bottoms.

"Once you squirt, I'll lick and swallow mess up. Then I'll hover over you, grab you by your hair sucking, and nibbling on your neck and down your back leaving big ass hickies. You belong ta' me, all of you baybeh. You understand?" He huskily whispered as he licked his lips.

"Yes daddy." I mumbled as I bit my lip.

"You gone suck me up and be a good girl?"

"Yes." I moaned lowly.

"If yall don't shut the hell up with that nasty shit. Damn!" Gio snapped.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out my new story What You Need. It's an urban fiction.

Aug and Leah are nasty lol. Should I write a sex scene? I haven't written one in a while.

1) What was A'laysia trying to tell
Sneak?

2) What do you think of these two talking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 38
As best friends Bree and August have always been there for each other and held each other down. But how far will they go for each other. Will they tr...
11.5K 892 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...
412K 12.3K 43
You honestly know you want to read this . It's worth your while I promise . Jhene aiko and August Alsina ? Yas just read it I promise it will catch y...