No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

162 3 0
By muchfanfics

I woke up that next morning to Niall mumbling. I saw that he was going through my closet. I sat up and just stared at him.

"Niall? What are you doing?" I asked him. I was getting concerned that he may actually be loosing it. He looked at me then ran over to the door and shut it.

"I am trying to find something for your date, tonight." He said. I got out of my bed and went to the closet.

"Where am I going?" I asked him. He then pulled out my nice blue dress. It reminded Ella of something that Greek women used to wear.

"This is nice. You are going to a private restaurant during our concert. I will show you how to get out without being seen." He told me. He then laid the dress on the bed.

"Can you put that in a bag or a purse?" He asked. I looked at it then back to him.

"I think that I could." I told him. He smiled then he sat on my bed.

"You can't really tell anyone about this. Siva and I are really trying to keep this a secret. Oh, by the way, tomorrow, you need to say that you are going shopping while we are at the photo shoot." He told me.

"So I am spending all day tomorrow with Max too?" I asked him. He smiled and looked at me.

"Yep!" He popped the 'p' at the end.

"Okay, I am going to get dressed and put the dress in the bag. Thanks so much, Niall." I told him. He left my room and shut the door.

Luckily I had packed a large purse. I put the dress in there and I put a bunch of stuff from my other purse inside it. I grabbed a cute purple top that showed my figure off and a pair of tie dye pants. It was a weird combination, but it looked good together. I put a little makeup on and I put some in my bag. Then my phone started to ring. I raced over to the bed and picked it up.

"Good morning, Cara." Jay said. I looked at the number and it said Max.

"What are you doing with Max's phone?" I asked him.

"Oh, I took it. Anyway, how are you? Are you okay?" He asked. This was weird.

"Yeah, I am good. Why are you asking?" I asked him.

"I was asking, because I had a terrible dream about you. Sorry for caring. Hey, I will see you later, Max is looking for his phone." He then hung up. That was weird, but sweet. I put my phone in my bag and went downstairs.

Harry, Zayn, and Louis were already eating breakfast. I grabbed a donut. Harry just looked at me. He was like having eye sex with me. It made me a little uncomfortable because Louis was sitting right there and I was secretly dating Max.

"So are Perrie and Eleanor going to be there again?" I asked them. Louis looked up at me.

"El won't. But Danielle will. She will be there the entire day." Louis told me. All three of the guys got up and put their dishes in the sink. Then they started to walk to the door.

"Are you coming? Or do you want to stay here?" Louis asked. I grabbed my purse, placed my sunglasses on, and followed them out the door. We got into the van and Zayn sat next to me. As we drove, I stared out the window.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him and he had a sincere look on his face.

"Yes, I am good." I told him. I then went back to staring out the window.

"I am sorry that it had happened to you. And..." He then sighed. I looked at him and I saw that he wasn't going to finish his thought.

"And what?" I asked him.

"And I am glad that The Wanted fellows saw you. I thought about what if some random freaks found you and it is just too weird to talk about." He said. He then put his headphones in and ignored me for the rest of the trip.

When we arrived, I saw that there were tons of girls screaming. I saw that a couple had signs with my name on it. One told me to go home, another told me to stop dating Niall, and a couple said some really weird stuff. If only they knew what was really going on. I stood up and went to the door with the others.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked me. I was standing between him and Liam. I didn't see Niall around.

"Don't worry, I got you this time." He said. I wasn't really sure how I felt about this. The doors opened and we had to walk out. Harry guided me inside. He basically dragged me in. I heard girls screaming profanity at me for holding his hand. Once inside, he still didn't let go of me. I looked up at him and he gave me a sexy smile. I pulled my hand away from him and I stumbled backwards.

"Cara, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, Harry, I am fine, thanks." I told him. I then saw a woman run towards Liam and he gave her a hug. I assumed that it was Danielle. They walked over to me.

"Cara, this is Danielle. Danielle, Cara." Liam said. I was right. We shook hands and Liam left us.

"So how are you liking it living with all of those boys?" She asked. She started to walk to the stage. I followed her.

"It is actaully pretty fun. Louis and I don't get along all the time, but they are great guys." I told her. She smiled and shook her head.

"Has Harry flirted with you?" She asked.

"Yes, and I told him to knock it off. I don't think that he has, though." I told her. She laughed.

"Yes, he has this thing with untouchables. It will wear off soon. How were The Wanted boys?" She then stopped and looked at me. I really wasn't sure how to answer this question.

"Um, they were really nice to me. Siva and Niall brought me breakfast and Tom gave me his shirt." I told her. She laughed.

"Yes, Liam told me about that. Apparently you told Louis that you were going to wear it all day!" She said. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I was. It's just the way that they reacted that made me mad at them." I confessed.

she then changed the subject. we walked around the building. We walked and talked about random stuff. After talking with her, I knew that she was a good friend. As the time went by, I started to get a little nervous for tonight. Then Niall came along and disturbed our conversation.

"Cara, come along with me!" He told me. I excused myself and went over to him. He took me down a hallway and to a black door.

"Here is the exit. The concert ends at, exactly 9:00. I want you to be here at 9:02. This opens out in the street. Shut it quietly. Max will be here at 7:00. Got it?" He asked. He was really getting into this.

"Yes, I got it. Thanks so much." I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

"Okay, I have to go get dressed and the bathroom is right here. So you should to." Niall told me. He then left me. I now had to think of something to tell Danielle. I walked back to the dressing room to see that Perrie was also there.

"Cara! How are you? Are you okay?" She asked me as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Yes, I am fine!" I told her. We then wished the guys a good show and I saw that I had about 3 minutes before Max would get here.

"Hey, I need to go out for a bit. I will be back before the guys get off stage. I will see you girls soon!" I told them. I then left the room and started to walk to the bathrooms.

"Wait, where are you going?" Perrie asked. I turned around and I saw them both following me.

"I am going to the drug store. I have to get some bandages and some other stuff. You know, female stuff." I told them.

"We will go with you." Danielle offered.

"No! I actually like to go by myself." I said. They turned around and went back to the dressing room. I ran to the bathroom and practically ripped my clothes off. I put my dress on and brushed my hair out. I added a little makeup and set everything in my purse. I closed it, put my sunglasses on, and walked out the door. I shut it quietly and I saw a car waiting for me.

"Cara, you look stunning." Max said. He was wearing a nice green shirt and black pants. He opened my door and let me into his car. He got in and we drove off.

"I have to be back there at 9:00." I told him. He smiled and kept looking at the road.

"I know. I will have you there a little early, just in case." He told me. He then pulled into a park that had a lot of trees. I looked at him, confused. He got out of the car, walked over to my side, and opened my door. I exited the car and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked him. He took my hand and led me down a path, in the forest. We walked a little while, then I saw a pond. Next to the pond was a gazebo, lighted by tea lights. I then saw two men and a candle lit dinner. I stopped in my tracks and so did Max.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"No, this is absolutely perfect." I told him. He smiled and led me in the gazebo.

"Welcome to The Wanted Gazebo, for the night." Jay said. I saw that he and Tom were in normal clothes. Max and I took our seats.

"We have a nice-ish wine. I would have picked the white, but Max said that you looked like a pink wine type of girl." Tom said as he poured our drinks. I couldn't stop smiling. This was pretty funny.

"I do enjoy a nice pink wine." I said, causing Max to smile. Tom just mocked me.

"We will be back with your food and napkins. I hope that Chinese food is appeasing." Jay said as he left.

"Wow, Max, you sure do know how to impress a girl. I wouldn't have thought that you would have taken me here. Although, I would have to give the staff some low points." I joked. He laughed and grabbed my hand, from across the table.

"I would have to, also. Is this really okay? I know that you don't want us public, so I thought that this would be nice." He said. I smiled at him and took a sip of my wine.

"This is perfect. I really do like it." I told him. Truth be told, I have always wanted to have a picnic date and this sort of was. Then Jay and Tom came with our dinners. They set down a couple of Chinese boxes and some forks.

"Is there anything that we could get the lovely lady?" Tom asked. I looked up at him and he had a smile on his face.

"I am good, thank you very much." I told him.Tom then turned on a music player and some classical music started to play.

"Is there anything that we can get for the baldy?" Jay asked. He then ran out of the gazebo. Max just rubbed his head.

"OH, SO HE ACTS LIKE A GENTLEMAN WHEN CARA IS HERE!!" Jay yelled. I started to laugh.

"Excuse me." Max said. I motioned for him to go ahead. He got out of his chair and started to walk towards Jay. I heard Jay squeal and Max came and sat back down.

"I am sorry, my lady." He said as he took his seat. We ate and talked about what has been going on. We didn't talk about my cousin, much. We just talked about dogs, music, and a lot of other stuff that I couldn't remember if I tried.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked. I got out of my chair and he pulled me into his body. Being this close to him, was electrifying. We started to dance to every song that played. It was amazing. He was a good dancer and he liked to spin me around. We danced for a little while. He then stopped us and looked at his watch.

"It is 8:45. I think that I should get you back." He said. I didn't want this night to ever end.

"I guess that we should get going." I said. He agreed and we walked back to his car. The car ride was far too short. I was dreading this moment. He opened my door and I stepped out. I saw that it was only 8:57.

"I would like to kiss you, if that is okay with you." He said. I leaned into him and kissed him. He was surprised, then he kissed me back. It started out sweet, then it got passionate. Before I knew it, our tongues were battling for dominance. I felt his hands roam my back and I had my arms hooked around his neck. I then felt my knees become weak. Max pushed me against his car. He held me as he kissed my neck.

"Cara! What are you doing?" Perrie asked. I gasped and Max stood us up and I fixed my hair.

"Perrie, please I can explain." I told her. She just stood there with the door open.

"Is this who I think it is?" She asked. I looked at Max and he smiled.

"I am who you are thinking of. We are really trying to keep this a secret. So I am going to say goodbye and I will text you, gorgeous." He said. He then gave me another kiss. I walked to the door and Perrie dragged me in as I waved to him.She shoved me into the bathroom.

"What are you thinking? That was Max George! What are you doing with him of all people?" She asked.

"I will answer all of your questions, but Niall is about to come down here to let me in." I told her. I exited the bathroom to see that Niall was about to open the door. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into the bathroom with Perrie and I.

"What is going on?" He saw Perrie, then he gasped.

"You aren't supposed to know! What did you screw up?" He asked me. He then slapped my shoulder.

"She is the one who opened the door! I wasn't planning it!" I then slapped his shoulder back. Perrie had her jaw open.

"Wait, you were helping her?" She asked. I saw Niall bow his head.

"Please don't tell anyone. I know that I am not supposed to be dating him, but I want to and I will tell you everything that he did. You might just like him." I told her.

"Please, Perrie, this is for love. For love! Please you could totally for get that this happened!" He pleaded with her. She just looked at the two of us. She finally sighed.

"I will keep your secret, as long as you two involve me in your plans." She said. Niall and I looked at each other.

"I think that she might be good to have." Niall said. I sighed.

"I heard this saying once; 'A secret best kept between three men is best kept if two are dead.' I think that might apply here." I told them.

"I promise my allegiance to you and Max George." She said raising her right hand.

"Fine, but I have to get dressed." I said. Niall left the bathroom.

I told Perrie all about what Max had done for me. I told her about the gazebo, the dinner, Tom and Jay, and dancing with him. She just got all excited, like I was telling her a bedtime story. I got dressed in my regular clothes and she and I went to see the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hostages By lilli

Fanfiction

25.9K 584 37
My name is Andrea Chalmers. Recently I have been reported missing after a kidnapping and robbery early this morning at a local bank in town. My buddy...
2.8K 44 22
It was a normal day. It was the afternoon and I, being as I am, was still in my pjs. I was visiting my real mom since I live with my step-mom and my...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...