Bad Boy Stalker

By piikamo

Kirsten Ellington recently moved from Alabama to Los Angeles, she has to go to school on the next day and she... More

°Chapter 1°
°Chapter 2°
°Chapter 3°
°Chapter 4°
°Chapter 5°
°Chapter 6°
°Chapter 7°
°Chapter 8°
°Chapter 9°
°Chapter 10°
°Chapter 11°
°Chapter 12°
°Chapter 13°
°Chapter 14°
°Chapter 15°
°Chapter 16°
°Chapter 17°
°Chapter 18°
°Chapter 19°
°Chapter 21°
°Chapter 22°
°Chapter 23°
°Chapter 24°

°Chapter 20°

184 8 0
By piikamo

°Kirsten's POV°

We had just arrived at home and the guys decided to stay over for a bit longer. I was in the kitchen preparing bowls of chips, marshmallows, soda cans and candy, because we were having a movie night and guess what movie we were watching? A horror one! Specifically Insidious Chapter 2. I hated horror movies, but at the same time, I want to know what happens.

I brang the bowls of food and cans to the living room and we all started to settle in. There was even a small mattress sprawled on the floor for extra space. I got up from my seat and turned off the lights. Now, this is where it gets frightening, especially if it's around 10pm at night and here is when the movie starts, with intimidating music.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

There was this part in the movie where it was quite suspenseful and I was more than ready for a jumpscare. I was so ready for this, it was coming so slowly.

"Boo!", Alex shouted, grabbing onto my shoulders.

"Oh my god!", I shouted, slapping the back of his head.

"Ow, bad idea", he mumbled, rubbing his head.

"I think I would have preferred the movie to scare me and not some jerk", I said, in a frustrating tone, hugging a pillow to my chest.

"That hurt my feelings", he said, hand on his head.

"Of course your heart belongs there, its hard hearted", I said, focusing my eyes onto the movie.

Alex didn't say one more thing and returned to this seat. I shook my head and my facial expression remained angry. Yes I know it was a joke, but he made me miss the jumpscare. I'm such a baby, making a big deal about it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After my little fit, the movie ended and the living room remained cleanish. At least I don't have to clean as much. If there was mess, I'd be doing this alone, Tom wouldn't even be bothered to help me, mum and dad were out at dinner somewhere and they said they would be booking into a hotel. After all it is the day dad had asked mum out. I guess they were celebrating it.

"Kirsten", Nick said, waving a hand in my face.

"Oh sorry, I was just-", I said, coming back to reality and looking around the room. All the guys were staring at me, ok?

"I'll uh be in my room, Tom could you please clean up?", I asked, giving him a apologetic smile.

"Sure sis, if there's anything wrong call me up", he said, smiling and patting my back.

"Thanks bro", I said, smiling and lifting myself up the stairs.

I don't know why I suddenly felt like a zombie, I felt really tired. I bardged into my room and fell onto my bed. I pulled the covers over me and snuggled myself up. It must be my lack of energy from the water, I didn't even stay in there for long.

"Kirsten?", I heard Alex say.

"Uh yeah", I said, exhausted.

"You alright?", he asked, he seemed quiet.

"I'm just tired, since when do you care about other people", I asked, my voice quite raspy.

"Sorry I scared you before", he said, I could hear his steps, coming closer to me.

"Look, its fine just don't worry about it", I said, pulling the covers closer to my face.

"Ok then, second time I try to care for someone and they flip me off, thanks", he said, in a louder tone, walking out of my room and slamming the door closed. Second?

I didn't intend for that to happen. I got out of my bed and ran downstairs, looking at the guys with bland faces looking straight at me.

"What?", I asked, starting to get freaked out.

"Did you flip him off?", Nick asked, eyebrow raised.

"I didn't mean to I-", I said, but I got interrupted by him.

"That's the second time he's ever tried doing that and you just go and flip him off", he said, raising his voice.

"It's not my fault that he set the wrong impression for me, I thought he was rude, arrogant and heartless, I guess not anymore he isn't", I said, raising my voice, then lowering it back down, looking down at the ground.

"Go after him", he said, in a demanding voice.

"What?", I asked, shocked.

"Go after him", he said, pointing towards the door.

"Out in the cold?", I asked.

"Yes, out in the cold, you made him act like this, who knows maybe he'll do worse than last time", he said, running a hand through his hair. I've never seen Nick so stressed and angry.

"I'll go instead, I'll handle it", Ronan said, reaching for the front door.

"No Ronan, its fine, I'll go", I said, putting my shoes on and grabbing the keys to my bike.

"But, what if something happens to you?", he said, holding onto my shoulders.

"I'll be fine Ronan, don't worry", I said, smiling at him.

"Ok, just be careful", he said, letting me go. I smiled at him.

"You have any ideas at where he might be?", I asked, opening the door, shivering as the cold breeze hit my arms.

"We aren't sure, but check his house, its basically eight houses down this road", he said, closing his eyes tightly.

"Ok then", I said, going out the door and rubbing my hands up and down my arms.

I think I should've brought a jacket. I turned my bike on and got on it, I drove down eight houses, just like Nick said and approached a house that was the same as mine, just red.

There was only one light turned on throughout the whole house and it was upstairs. I wonder if he's here. I turned my bike off and I walked towards the front door. I slowly knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"Oh hello, who may you be on this cold night?", a middle aged lady asked, smiling at me.

"I'm Kirsten ma'am, may I ask if Alexander Pierce lives here?", I asked, smiling, my teeth chattering.

"No darling not yet, he was at the beach earlier, then he texted me saying he was staying at a friends house, but he hasn't come back yet", she said, worry in her eyes.

"Did something wrong happen to my baby?", she asked, her voice shaking.

"Oh no ma'am, nothings wrong, I was just wondering where he was, I'll be off now ma'am bye", I said, walking back to my bike.

"Ok darling be careful!", she shouted, over my engine.

"You too ma'am!", I shouted, driving past a park. Maybe he's around there? I did a U-turn and parked my bike in front of the park. The park was cool because it had a small waterfall, but at night it looked scary. Maybe he's on top of the waterfall.

I climbed up the steep hill and found a dark figure sat under a tree, overlooking the beautiful view. The figure turned around and I quickly hid behind a tree. I was panting quite heavily, I hated being tracked down, especially if I accidentally step on a stick. I mentally face palmed and hoped they didn't hear me.

A hand clasped around my mouth and put me in a headlock.

"S-stop please", I said, choking from the persons hold.

"I'm sorry, oh god this just got worse", the person mumbled, helping me up, after dropping me to the ground.

"Alex?", I asked, looking at the his pretty face.

"Yes Kirsten, its me, how did you find me?", he asked, helping me stand on my two feet, because apparently I found it hard to while staring at his pretty face.

"I came across this park and I thought maybe you would be here", I said, tearing from his gaze. I don't think he would've been happy if told him I met his mother.

"But you could've gotten hurt badly and aren't you freezing?", he said, worry in his eyes, taking off his jacket and putting it around me, exposing his muscly arms.

"I think I almost got hurt from you, but I guess we are even, I hurt you, you hurt me", I said, smiling and making myself comfortable in the jacket.

"I only acted like that because no one ever comes here and it scared me", he admitted.

"And you also acted like that because I flipped you off", I said, leaning my back on a tree.

"Ok yes that two", he said, rolling his eyes.

"Is this the second time its happened?", I asked, hoping for the truth.

"Yes it has been the second time", he said, gritting his teeth.

"What happened the first time?", I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"It all started two years ago, I really liked this girl and I thought maybe I should show how much I like her by caring for her, well that turned out badly because she flipped me off, I got so angry that I ran out of school and went to the person she liked!", he said raising his voice at the last sentence.

"Hey, hey, its alright", I said, calming him down by placing my hand on his forearm.

"Sorry if I got really angry back in your house, I just hate the feeling of being cut off, I mean how would you like it if you went up to a person with all your courage and in the end they just flip you off?", he asked, not looking at me.

"I wouldn't get mad, I would have cried if it was someone really special", I said, smiling and staring into his eyes once he turned to look at me.

"It's no big deal, I just don't want it to happen again", he said, smiling.

"Want me to drop you off at home even if I have no idea where it is", I said, chuckling nervously. I lied.

"Sure I'll direct you", he said, grinning.

"Alright let's go", I said, walking towards where I got up.

I jumped down and landed safely, so did Alex. I walked towards my bike and took the keys out. I just realised I had one problem, I only had one helmet, eh I'll just lend it to him, I'll be fine, I've done it before.

I turned the engine on and sat on my bike, looking towards Alex who was smirking, oh don't tell me he was afraid to get on.

"Come on Alex!", I shouted, over the engine, and chucking him the helmet.

"Where's your helmet?", he asked, not moving from his position.

"I'll be fine!", I shouted, reving the engine.

°Alex's POV°

God damn she looks hot on that.

A/N

200 reads! What!? Thank you so much guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, nothing much happened but meh. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!

°piikamo°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 2 16
After Kira and Blake have broken up, she hasn't been able to take her mind off her hot, cocky, big headed ex-boyfriend. But that's until she meets Ma...
51 8 8
A sudden tragedy changes the course of Isabella's life, forcing her to take stock of who and what's important, who and what's not and who exactly she...
423K 10.6K 19
-COMPLETED- Seventeen-year-old Violet Lockwood has always been a rule breaker. But when her parents both pass away, now she is in charge of her twel...
42.1K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out