No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 4

143 1 1
By muchfanfics

"Okay, Cara, we can go. Grab your stuff and let's go." Louis said as he entered the room. Grab my stuff? He does realize that I was stabbed.

"Calm your tits." I told him. Siva handed me my skirt and I slid it on. I then got out of the bed and started to look for my shirt. This was pretty embarrassing. I put my phone in my purse and checked to see if my shirt was in there.

"I don't know where my shirt is." I told them. Siva got out of his chair and walked out of the room. Liam started to look around the room with me. Then Siva came back with a t-shirt.

"Here, use this. I think that the doctors threw away your nice shirt." He said. He handed me the shirt and I looked at it. It was Tom's shirt.

"Siva, I can't take this." I told him as I tried to hand him the shirt back. He shook his head.

"Cara, please just take it." He said. He then left the room. Niall went with him.

"Well? Are you boys going to leave? Or do you want a show?" I asked them. They left and went into the hall. I took the gown off and put the shirt on quickly. I opened the door to see Nathan, Niall, and Siva talking while the others were on either sides of the door. I saw that Tom was in an undershirt.

"Thanks, Tom, for everything." I said as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back.

"It is not problem." He told me. I then walked over to Jay.

"Thanks for your help." I told him. He hugged me tightly and spun me around. He had a stupid smile on his face when I broke our hug. I looked at Max and he smiled.

"Max, I hope that I will get to see you again." I whispered in his ear as I hugged him. I walked over to Siva and Nathan.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Siva." I told him. He pulled me into a hug.

"If Niall asks you to go somewhere, say yes." He told me. I pulled away from him and gave Nathan a hug. I then hooked my arm around Niall's arm. We walked over to the boys.I put my sunglasses on, before we reached the door. There were no paparazzi, but I was sure that some people might still recognize us.

We made it in to the cars. I got in Louis' car, along with Zayn. Harry, Liam, and Niall got in the other car. I got in the back seat. Maybe then Louis wouldn't pester me again with questions. The ride to the house was short and very quiet. I could almost the music that was playing in Zayn's headphones.

I got out of the car and walked inside of the house. I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch. I heard the rest of the guys enter the house. Niall came in, lifted my feet, sat where they were, and placed them on his lap. He really is a sweet boy. Zayn went and sat in a chair. Louis just looked at me, like he was disappointed in me.

"What is it?" I asked him. I knew that he was about to blow up, might as well get it out of the way.

"What were you thinking? Out of all the people in the world! The Wanted just so happen to be the ones that end up saving you. How did that happen?" He asked. I just looked at him.

"Are you serious? That's what you are upset about? What a git. I can't believe that you are acting like this. That man could have done so many things to me and you are more upset that I was saved by people that you do not like!" I yelled back at him. I then stood up and walked right up to him.

"Fine, forget that I said anything. Just get rid of that ugly shirt." He spat at me.

"I quite like this shirt. I think that I am going to wear it." I told him. I then walked away before he could explode again. I walked out the back door and onto a porch. It was a nice view of their garden. I just stood there. I could hear Louis ranting inside.

"Wow, you really know how to stir things up." Zayn said as he walked outside. I sighed, but I didn't look at him.

"Are you angry at the fact that I was saved, also?" I asked him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

"No, I just don't like it when people yell. I am sort of glad that they did come to your rescue. At least we knew who the perverted creeps were." He joked. I sighed.

"You know, I am going to go get some sleep. Would you make sure that Louis doesn't rant at me?" I asked him. I turned on the puppy dog face and looked at him. He smiled and shook his head.

"Alright, I will go in." He said. He opened the door and I walked in. Louis stopped for a second.

"Why did you even leave in the first place?" He asked. I stopped walking and looked at him.

"How dare you ask that question! You told me to get lost. You promised my mom that you were going to protect me. You didn't. I had to take care of myself! I get that you were with your girlfriend, but there was no reason for you to ignore me." I was nearly going to cry. I wouldn't.

"Well excuse me if you decide to just punch who ever you want!" He said.

"Stop acting like a little kid. I am not blaming you. But you always have to find someone to blame. I got to do something. I met some interesting people. I guess that I should be thanking you for getting rid of me." I said to him. I then left the room. I didn't want to see him for the rest of the day.

I grabbed my purse and walked up the stairs. Once I got to my room, I pulled my phone and sunglasses out. I set my shades on the dresser and I laid on my bed, with my phone. I didn't bother changing. I unlocked my phone and responded to Ella's texts.

I told her about what had happened. She was surprised. She was also really jealous that I met The Wanted. While I was texting her, Max texted me.

Max: Hey! What are you doing??

I am texting my bff and texting you. What's up???

Max: I just wanted to see how you were.

Thanks for the concern. Will Tom need his shirt back?

Max: No, keep it. He doesn't really wear them anyways. :)

Thanks, again. I am going to get some sleep and so should you!

Max: Alright, have sweet dreams!

You too!

I then set an alarm. I set it so that it would go off in 4 hours. I figured that would give me enough sleep. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

I woke up feeling like I had just closed my eyes for a minute. I went to the bathroom and saw lifted my shirt up. There was a gauze with tape over where the knife stab was. Well, that is just great. I pulled the shirt back down and looked in the mirror. I was a mess. I took off Tom's shirt and grabbed one of my own shirts. I put it on and went down stairs. I saw that Harry was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, so was Louis really mad?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"No, we was more upset that he wasn't there for you. He thinks of you like a little sister." Harry told me. I stood there and looked at him.

"He is like a big brother to me. I guess that I should go apologize to him." I suggested.

"He is in his room." Harry said it like it was a dismissal. I walked up the stairs and into Louis' room.

"What do you want?" He asked as I entered.

"I came to apologize. I am sorry for yelling at you." I told him. He stood up, off of his bed and walked over to me.

"Just give me a hug." He said. I gave him a hug and I heard him sigh.

"I am sorry too." He told me. I smiled and let go of him. We sat in his room and he told me about what we were doing for the rest of the week. They had 3 concerts, a photo shoot, and a couple of interviews. I knew that we were going to be in public a lot. So he told me little tricks. No matter what the press ask, always say, "no comment", always wear sunglasses, and always be as nice as you can. We ended up talking until dinner time. Liam and Harry had ordered pasta from a resturant.

"So are you two good?" Liam asked as we ate.

"Yeah, of course Cara and I are good!" Louis told him. I nodded my head.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked them.

"We have a concert. Different location. It is going to be sort of like the last one. Just not as crowded." Harry explained. Then my phone started to ring. It was Max. Zayn almost saw it, but I answered it quickly.

"Hey! Whats up?" I said enthusiastically.

"Hey, I was wondering, are we going to date? Or is it better if we are just friends?" He asked. I couldn't believe what he was asking. My heart was saying that we were going to date, but my head was sating no.

"Yes, we are. Or at least I was planning on it." I told him.

"Great! One more question. I am going to assume that we are going to try to keep it a secret?" He asked. A secret relationship might just work.

"Yes, I can do that." I told him. I didn't want to say too much because the boys were still sitting there.

"If you are in front of your boys, say 'I like the bigger ones! They are always better'!" Max said. I was now smiling like an idiot.

"No! I like the bigger ones! They are always better!" I told him. He started to laugh on the other end and the guys just stared at me.

"Okay, Siva has told me that Niall is going to help with this. Just trust him, okay?" Max said. I looked at Niall and smiled.

"Okay, I can do that." We then said our goodbyes and I hung up.

"Who was that?" Louis asked.

"That was Ella." I told him. I could tell that he didn't believe me, but it was plausible. Luckily he dropped it.

"I was thinking, maybe we could play a board game." Niall said. We all looked at him. It was a really random notion, but a good one.

"Which one did you have in mind?" Harry asked. Niall got up and walked over to a closet. He grabbed a game and came back. He brought apples to apples.

"You know that this isn't a board game? Right?" Liam asked him.

"It's a game. So lets play it." He said. We all sat around the small table.

The game lasted for hours. We didn't even play most of the time. It was mainly us arguing over which card one. It got really annoying. Harry and Louis were always on the same team and no matter how stupid it was, they would argue that it was a good one. Finally, the game ended and we headed off to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
1.7K 150 35
In 2012, Louis Tomlinson was just twenty years old, he had an amazing step father, a wonderful mother, great siblings, but his boyfriend...he was inv...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...