Golden Snidget (Harry Potter...

By awakeninq

{COMPLETED} She gave a sickening laugh and turned to stare at her four friends. "I was never normal! Do you h... More

Introduction
Meeting the Marauders
Hogwarts and the Marauders
Making Friends
AUTHORS NOTE
Quidditch
Quidditch Tryouts
First Practice
The Marauders are Annoying
The Potion is a Lie
Almost Friends
Detention with McGonagall
Hiding
My Saviors
I Cheated Death
Back to Normal.. Or Not.
How did we come to this?
Love is Dangerous
What's Going On, Gracie?
Good Morning, Sirius
Can't Face Him
10 Facts About Me Challenge
Tanya Gills... What to Say about Tanya Gills
Meeting with Dumbledore
The End.
Sequel

Really, Black?

9.8K 413 172
By awakeninq

I woke up.

Soaking wet.

"OH MY GOSH, REALLY BLACK?" I screamed, jumping up and staring at my soaking clothes.

He smirked at me.

"I cannot believe you," I huffed, glaring at him.

He just smirked that stupid smirk again and walked off.

"YEAH, THANKS FOR THE HELP!" I yelled sarcastically.

He waved at me over his shoulder, leaving me. Alone. Soaking wet.

I grinned and sat on his bed, rolling all over it, so that the water got on it. I smiled at my work and skipped to the bathroom, considerably happier. I got dressed, brushed my hair, did all the things girls do, and left for breakfast.

I barely had enough time to scarf down some bacon and eggs before it was time for classes.

"You could've at least woken me up earlier so I didn't have to eat like a dog," I grumbled, glaring at him.

He beamed.

"Where would the fun be in that?"

I narrowed my eyes and turned to Professor McGonagall, who had just walked into the classroom during Sirius and I's bickering.

"Ms. Dumbledore, Mr. Black, do you need to move seats?"

I nodded frantically, standing up.

"I'll move!" I said eagerly.

She raised an eyebrow as I stumbled my way to the back row, beaming.

As McGonagall began the lesson, I turned to the girl next to me.

"Hi, I'm Gracelyn Dumbledore."

She looked at me and grinned.

"Alexandra Stryker, but you can call me Lexi or Lex."

I nodded.

She had long, wavy black hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and was pretty short.

"MISS DUMBLEDORE!"

I yelped and jumped, turning to look at McGonagall with wide-eyes.

"Goodness, Minnie! You scared me!" I gasped, clutching my chest.

"It's on the other side,"

I quickly switched sides, causing the class to snicker.

I beamed at McGonagall. She sighed and shook her head.

"Miss Dumbledore, please turn your rat into a tissue-box."

I huffed and waved my wand.

"You're going to take someone's eye out!"

I beamed at James.

"I was hoping to take out Sirius'."

He rolled his eyes and smiled, while Sirius gasped.

"You wouldn't!"

I smirked.

"Try me."

Right then the bell rang, signaling the end of class. Sirius practically apparated, he was running so fast. I would have thought he did apparate, but he tripped over one of the desks. I laughed and, as I was leaving, stepped over his body.

He was pretending to  be dead, eyes closed, tongue stuck out. I rolled my eyes and picked up a tissue from a tissue box, and stuck it in his mouth.

He spluttered, spitting it out as I ran, laughing, to History of Magic.

Sirius came in a few minutes later, and when he stuck his tongue out at me, I still saw some little flecks of tissue paper still in his mouth.

I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes at me and sat down next to James. I huffed and turned to Professor Binns, who, in my opinion, shouldn't even be a teacher. I mean, who hires a ghost to teach a bunch of fifteen year old magical people?

Apparently Dumbledore does.

*~*~*

Short chapter, because I'm tired and out of ideas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 54 16
The irony, that the golden bird cage was a reflection of herself- a worthy possession of her dammed soul. Literally. sirius black x fem!oc A/n 2024...
640K 15.7K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
1.6K 103 20
'But I'll miss you most of all, my darling, when autumn leaves start to fall.' In which two girls decide that they do not, in fact hate each other. l...