The Marauders are Annoying

Okayy. There has been a little casting change; instead of Katie Chang, Gracie is now played by Hailee Steinfeld. Picture above, or to the side. Whichever it is..

*~*~*

I ran a hand through my hair as I looked in the mirror.

"Hey, Dumbledore. What are you doing?" Black asked, coming up behind me.

"Nothing,"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Look, Dumbledore, we're not exactly good friends but I can tell something's up."

"I said nothing." I seethed, turning around and leaving the bathroom.

Black chased after me.

"Wait, Gracie-"

My jaw dropped.
"Did you just call me Gracie?"

He turned red.

"Y-Yeah.. Is that bad?"

I shook my head quickly and kept walking, but he just wouldn't leave me alone.

"Okay, what do you want?"

As he said that we entered the Great Hall. He glanced at James, Remus, and Peter.

They shook their heads.

"Never mind.. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay?" I said, in more of a question than an answer.

He sent a smile at me over his shoulder as I walked over to Slytherin Table. I gave him a confused glance and sat down next to Reg, piling food on my plate.

"Oi, Gracie, aren't you supposed to be at Gryffindor table?"

"Right now the Gryffindor's aren't exactly being nice." I huffed.

"Why?"

"They don't want me hanging out with Slytherins." I said with a shrug.
"And you don't care?"

"Sev, really. I've never cared about what people thought about me. You're my friends, and that's all I care about."

They grinned at me.

"AWWWW!" Reg cooed, ruffling my hair.

I groaned.

"Reggie! Noo! If you do that, it won't-"

He pulled away and laughed at my hair.

"-stay in place." I grumbled, trying to smooth out my hair.

"Use the water spell." Lucy suggested.

"YES."

I pointed my wand at me head.

"Aguamenti!"

My hair is now wet.

But it is flat.

"Didn't think you'd actually do it." Lucy said, nodding.

I smirked.

"I'm brilliant. Let's get to classes now."

"We have classes with you?"

"Potions." I shrugged. "You know, I like you more then the Gryffindors."

The Slytherins had welcomed me with open arms, no matter what House I was in. I had chosen to be in Gryffindor, rather than all the other houses I was sorted into. And I regretted my decision. They're a better family than Gryffindor is.

"Why?"

"You guys welcomed me here, even though I chose to be a Gryffindor."

"Well we like you!" Sev said, giving me a side hug as he ate.

"Don't get your food on me!" I laughed.

He beamed at me as I rolled my eyes, smiling all the same.

*~*~*SIRIUS POV*~*~*

"That greasy-haired git." I grumbled, watching as Snivellus hugged Gracie.

"Lovesick puppy." James cooed, ruffling my hair.

I glared and swatted his hand away.

"Shouldn't have been so rude to her." Remus shrugged.

I practically pounced on him.

"REMUS. MOONY. MATE. Why are girls so nice to you?"

He shrugged as Gracie came up, grinning.

"Hey, Rem. I need help with Transfiguration, if you could help me after classes?"

"Sure, Gracie. Talk to you later, yeah?"

"Sure."

She left and went back to the Slytherin table while I looked at Rem incredulously.

"Really?"

"What? She asked me to help, and I agreed."

"She called you Rem!"

"Okay, Padfoot. Girls are nice to me because I'm nice to them. So try being nice to a girl for once."

I scoffed.

"Girl's don't like nice-"

"Oh, and Rem?" Gracie's voice said from the Slytherin table.

"Yeah?" Remus called back.

"Do you have any book suggestions?"

"Uh.. Alice in Wonderland?"
"Thanks, Rem!"

"No problem!"

Remus turned back to me as if that didn't just happen.

"Okay. So they like nice. But I can't be nice!"

"Start out small. Ask her if she'd call you by your first name. And stop calling her 'Dumbledore'."

I nodded.

"Okay, that could work.. Merlin, Moony. Who would've thought you'd be good with girls?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Let's get to classes."

We stood up at the same time Du-Gracie stood up with her Slytherin friends. She looked at them with a dazzling smile, and I felt light-headed.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down, Sirius." I muttered to myself, turning to the guys, "Let's go."

They nodded and we left to go to Potions with the Slytherins. When we got there, Du-GRACIE sat on the Slytherin side. She smiled as Slughorn entered.

"Miss Dumbledore, why are you sitting with the Slytherins?"

"Because they're my friends, Professor."

He nodded and his gaze swept over us.

"Today we will be making Amortentia. A powerful love potion- but we will not be drinking it, of course. You will smell it, and write down what you smell."

I nodded, grabbing my Potions textbook and getting started.

*~*~*GRACIE POV*~*~*

I smelt my potion that Slughorn had said was perfect, and wrote what I smelt.

Chocolate, Shampoo, and.. Cologne?

I smelt it again; Sirius' Shampoo and Cologne.

Whoa.

This potion isn't perfect; Slughorn was wrong. This potion is messed up. There's no way I like Sirius Black. I mean, he's annoying, he's rude, he's a player.

Yeah, this potion is messed up.

*~*~*

"POTTER! BLACK!" I screamed as I ran through the corridors, with sickly green hair.

They looked over their shoulders and burst out laughing.

Okay.

It's official.

The Marauders are annoying.