Really, Black?

I woke up.

Soaking wet.

"OH MY GOSH, REALLY BLACK?" I screamed, jumping up and staring at my soaking clothes.

He smirked at me.

"I cannot believe you," I huffed, glaring at him.

He just smirked that stupid smirk again and walked off.

"YEAH, THANKS FOR THE HELP!" I yelled sarcastically.

He waved at me over his shoulder, leaving me. Alone. Soaking wet.

I grinned and sat on his bed, rolling all over it, so that the water got on it. I smiled at my work and skipped to the bathroom, considerably happier. I got dressed, brushed my hair, did all the things girls do, and left for breakfast.

I barely had enough time to scarf down some bacon and eggs before it was time for classes.

"You could've at least woken me up earlier so I didn't have to eat like a dog," I grumbled, glaring at him.

He beamed.

"Where would the fun be in that?"

I narrowed my eyes and turned to Professor McGonagall, who had just walked into the classroom during Sirius and I's bickering.

"Ms. Dumbledore, Mr. Black, do you need to move seats?"

I nodded frantically, standing up.

"I'll move!" I said eagerly.

She raised an eyebrow as I stumbled my way to the back row, beaming.

As McGonagall began the lesson, I turned to the girl next to me.

"Hi, I'm Gracelyn Dumbledore."

She looked at me and grinned.

"Alexandra Stryker, but you can call me Lexi or Lex."

I nodded.

She had long, wavy black hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, and was pretty short.

"MISS DUMBLEDORE!"

I yelped and jumped, turning to look at McGonagall with wide-eyes.

"Goodness, Minnie! You scared me!" I gasped, clutching my chest.

"It's on the other side,"

I quickly switched sides, causing the class to snicker.

I beamed at McGonagall. She sighed and shook her head.

"Miss Dumbledore, please turn your rat into a tissue-box."

I huffed and waved my wand.

"You're going to take someone's eye out!"

I beamed at James.

"I was hoping to take out Sirius'."

He rolled his eyes and smiled, while Sirius gasped.

"You wouldn't!"

I smirked.

"Try me."

Right then the bell rang, signaling the end of class. Sirius practically apparated, he was running so fast. I would have thought he did apparate, but he tripped over one of the desks. I laughed and, as I was leaving, stepped over his body.

He was pretending to  be dead, eyes closed, tongue stuck out. I rolled my eyes and picked up a tissue from a tissue box, and stuck it in his mouth.

He spluttered, spitting it out as I ran, laughing, to History of Magic.

Sirius came in a few minutes later, and when he stuck his tongue out at me, I still saw some little flecks of tissue paper still in his mouth.

I grinned at him. He rolled his eyes at me and sat down next to James. I huffed and turned to Professor Binns, who, in my opinion, shouldn't even be a teacher. I mean, who hires a ghost to teach a bunch of fifteen year old magical people?

Apparently Dumbledore does.

*~*~*

Short chapter, because I'm tired and out of ideas!