Quidditch

A/N: Okay, so after I argued with myself, I decided that after this story hit one hundred reads, I would squeeze some ideas out and force myself to update. WELL, CLEARLY, WE HAVE 123 READS. So here it is, another chapter. At 4:18 AM. I'm tired.

G'night.

*~*~*

After making literally like, hundreds of friends I felt so tired I thought I was going to die, right then and there. But, sadly, I have stupid classes. Why must we go to school to learn?

The world may never know...

I entered my charms class with a sigh and plopped down in a seat next to a girl whose name I do not know.

Hmm.. I can either sit here like an awkward turtle or make yet another friend.

I think it's kind of obvious.

"Hi! I'm Gracelyn!" I grin.

She turns to me. She has long, straight black hair and mossy green eyes.

"Amanda Parker." She says, as if she doesn't want to continue the conversation.

I assumed she didn't, so I shut up after that. A little bit later, the professor headed in. I, being myself, paid no attention and instead, using wandless and non-verbal magic, charmed a crumpled piece of parchment to repeatedly smack each of the Marauders in the forehead. I snickered as they looked around, most likely searching for the culprit. I pretended to actually pay attention to what the Professor is saying, but my concentration is broken by the same piece of parchment being thrown square at my face. I turn to the Marauders with a glare, and they gesture for me to open it. I tentatively open it, glancing at them every few seconds.

What was that for?

I smirk and scribble an answer.

Obviously. I was bored.

I add a detailed and realistic drawing of me rolling my eyes next to it. I proceed to charm it to make it move, so it actually looked like the picture was rolling it's eyes. I throw it back. This time, James was prepared and catches it. He opens it and smirks, looking at the picture. He chuckles as he hands the parchment to the other three guys so they can all write their reply. He threw it back at me, and with excellent form, I catch it easily.

Rude. -James

Wow. You were bored and decide to do a prank as old as that? - Sirius

At least there's some charming going around here. -Remus

Cool. - Peter

I rolled my eyes, and scribble my own reply. The parchment is snatched by the Professor though, who looks down at me with disappointment shining in his eyes.

"I expected more from you, Ms. Dumbledore."

"Everyone tends to. Just because I'm Dumbledore's kid doesn't mean I'm as high and mighty as him." I shrug.

He sighs and go back to teaching the class some charm I won't remember in the next two years.

I so need this class.

I practically ran out of the classroom as class ends, screaming a goodbye to Lily on the way. I then run into Sev, knocking him over. I hold up my hand and yank him up, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Crap. Sorry Sev, I keep forgetting how strong I am." I apologize.

"It's fine, Gracie. I know what you are." He smiles.

I wasn't even offended that he said 'what' I was. It was true. I was technically a thing. A living thing, though.

"Hey, you should try out for the Quidditch team. I mean, we'd get dominated every game but It'd be worth it to see you play again." Sev grins.

I consider it for a minute. I adore Quidditch. Seriously. Maybe it would be fun. Really, I could play by myself and do all the positions, and I would still win. It comes with the package of being what I was. I didn't complain about it, though. Or brag. It was fun.

"Maybe I will. Do you have any idea when tryouts are?"

"No, you'd have to ask Potter. He's the captain."

I nod slowly. It'd be worth it, being able to play Quidditch. It was a fair price to talk to James. I smile at Severus.

"I'm gonna go find him now, I'll talk to you, Lucy, and Reg later. Alright?"
"Yeah. Have fun!"

"I will! Bye!"

I run off to find James before my next class. Once I find him I can't stop running and end up smashing into him.

"What is it with me and running into people today?" I mutter, pulling away from him, "Sorry, Potter. I was just wondering when Quidditch tryouts are?"

He laughs. Literally laughs.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just, the thought of you, playing Quidditch-"

He doesn't finish because he bursts into another fit of laughter. I glare at him.

"Is it possible to try out for every position?" I ask, with a sickly sweet smile.

That gets him to shut up, and he looks at me with wide-eyes.

"Every position?" He chokes out.

I nod slowly.

"I don't know which one I want." I shrugged.

He nods slowly.

"Uh.. Yeah. They're on November Fourth." He mutters, quickly walking away with his friends.

I make a note about it in my mind, and head off to my next class, hoping I'm not late.

I can't wait until I can play Quidditch again.. I've missed it much more than I should've, but hey. It's Quidditch. If you don't love it, I don't like you.

The cold hard truth.

The day passes quite fast, and I find myself back in the boy's Dorm before I even realize it. I sigh as I lay down in my bed.

Night.

My favorite part of the day, because I can sleep.

I smile to myself as I fall into a deep sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.