Meeting the Marauders

I grunted, pulling my stuff along behind me. I stared at the Hogwarts express in awe. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I frowned, turning around.

"Who are you?"

"Someone to help you with your luggage." The boy said, "Go ahead on the train. I'll meet you there."

I frowned again.

"This seems very suspicious.."

He rolled his eyes and pushed me towards the train.

"Go!"

"FINE!" I grumbled, stepping on and sitting at the way back of the train in the compartment.

A few minutes later, four boys, including the black hair grey-eyed boy who helped me with my luggage, looked at me.

"This is our compartment."

"Okay. Is your name on it?"

"No.."

"Then how is it yours? Technically all of the compartments are mine because my father is Dumbledore, so I pretty much own this train."

"Dumbledore doesn't have a kid."

"Then how am I here? Answer that for me."

"I don't know. Obviously this is a joke." The boy with circular glasses snapped.

I didn't know any of these guys, but I already hated them. Including black hair grey-eyed boy.

"Look, I don't care who you are. I just want you out of my compartment."

"Once again, is your name on it?"

"NO!"

"Then it isn't yours." I said simply, gesturing to the empty seats, "But you can sit here either way, because there is no way I'm moving for a few obnoxious boys."

They all glared at me, except the boy with honey colored hair and hazel eyes, who smiled gratefully.

"I'm Remus Lupin."

"Gracelyn Dumbledore, but I prefer Gracie."

"Dumbledore?" Remus asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah. At least someone somewhat believes me." I grunt, glancing over at circular glasses and grey eyes.

He chuckled.

"These are my mates, James Potter, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew."

I growled at Pettigrew. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why don't you like Peter?"

"The rat- Never mind. I don't trust any of you anyway besides Remus."

Remus turned red.

"So, what are you doing here?" Black asked.

"Here, as in 'your compartment' or here, as in Hogwarts?"

"Here as in Hogwarts." Potter said hurriedly.

Good boy. I'm scary when I get mad.

"Well, as I said, Dumbledore is my dad. First, he sent me to Beauxbatons. After five years of convincing, he finally let me attend Hogwarts. I plan on doing what I always do. Having fun pranking." I said, a smirk on my face.

Black laughed.

"You? Prank?"

I frowned.

"You know what finally got him to say yes? The fact that I got expelled."

That got Black to shut up. He turned to me with wide-eyes.

"What did you do?"

"I pranked the headmistress. What else?" I chuckled, taking a knut out of my pocket and flipping it over in the air, catching it.

"What did you do?"

"I changed all the entire school colors to black. Everything was completely black. It was hilarious watching them try to figure out who did it. Eventually they figured out it was me, and I was expelled straight away. Dumbledore had no choice, because Durmstrang was an all boys school." I explained with a shrug.

They looked at me in awe.

"The worst thing we did was change the Slytherin common room to gold and red." Potter chuckled.

I shrugged again.

"This is why I don't date. No one can handle me. I'm too much work." I said, with a small smile.

"Don't think like that."

"It's true, Remus. The last boy I dated ran away screaming."

Black chuckled.

"Why?"

"I got mad. No one likes me when I get mad."

"Really? Why?"

I shook my head, and looked out the window.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

A boy with long black hair walked in.

"I couldn't help but notice you had a lady in here.. Is this another one of your girlfriends, Black?"

I looked up at the boy and grinned.

"Glad to see someones with me."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Gracie. Didn't notice it was you."

"Yeah. How was your summer, Sev?"

"Would've been better if you and Lily were there."

"Same here. It was BORING, being stuck in the Headmaster's office for ages."

"Grace, it was two hours."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Sev."

He laughed, and turned to the four boys sitting in the compartment.

"Potter. Black." He sneered.

"Snivellus."

I turned to them with a glare.

"It's Severus."

"Whatever, Dumbledore. I thought you were okay." Black hissed.

"Shut up, Black."

I looked at Severus with a grin.

"Lets go sit somewhere else, yeah?"

"Sure. I have a compartment with Lily already anyway."

I followed him out, shooting Black, Potter, and Pettigrew a glare. I smiled at Remus and waved. He waved back with a small smile.

I followed Severus back to the compartment.

"LILY!" I screamed.

"GRACIE!"

She ran up to me and hugged me.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!"

"Oh. Sorry." She mumbled, "How was your summer, Gracie?"

"Good, good. Other than being in Dad's office forever-"

"Two hours." Sev corrected.

"Sev!" I whined.

Lily chuckled.

"Oh, how I missed your antics."

I grinned at her as the train pulled to a stop.

"Looks like we're here!"

"Hogwarts is gonna be so much fun with you!" Lily squealed, pulling me and Sev off the train.

"Can't say it's gonna be any different." I grinned.

Man, I already love this place.