Making Friends

I awoke in the morning and got up, running a hand through my bird nest of hair. I almost screamed at the sight before me. All four boys, completely naked except for their boxers. I waved lazily, a stupid grin on my face.

"Hello, boys."

They screamed, turning around and looking at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Potter screamed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Honestly, Potter. I'm Gracelyn Dumbledore. The girl who moved in with you last night?"

"Oh, right. Hey Dumbledore."

"Morning, Potter." I nodded.

"So.."

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay, bye." Sirius muttered tiredly, falling down backwards on his bed.

I smirked. These boys are gonna be very easy to live with. Before their slow minds could register what I had said, I used accio to get my clothes and conjured a towel. I entered the bathroom, slamming the door and using a charm to lock it. I threw my clothes and towel onto the floor, and took a quick, five minute shower. I threw my clothes on and right when I opened the door, all four boys lunged for it, knocking me over. I glared at them, and then smirked.

"Really? Now i'm all dirty again.. Guess I'll have to go take another shower." I sighed teasingly.

"NO!" They all screamed in unison.

All four jumped off me, dusting me off. Potter conjured a lint roller and Black straightened my clothes, while Remus and Peter were using cleaning charms on my hair. I chuckled at their effort.

"Alright, alright, that's good. Now go shower!" I grinned.

They looked at each other before lunging towards the door again, after making sure I was safely out of the way. I turned to Remus who had a look of annoyance on his face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I just remembered I took a shower last night, so I don't need to take on today." He grumbled.

I roared with laughter.

"Good job, Remy."

He rolled his eyes and I heard the bathroom door slam close, before hearing the click of the lock. I turned around to see Black and Potter pouting. I rolled my eyes.

"There's always tomorrow, boys!" I said cheerfully.

They glared at me and proceeded to get dressed. I smirked and skipped to breakfast, leaving them behind. A few minutes later, Remus came and sat down in front of me, laughing. It was a rare sight to see Remus actually laughing. The others, not so much. As if to prove my point, they entered the Great Hall, laughing at something. I rolled my eyes again.

"What did you guys do now?" I sighed.

"Pulled a prank on ol' Snivelly."

I got up and walked over to Sev, who was about to bite into an apple with sparkly gold and red stuff sprinkled on in. He was sitting with a few guys I hadn't seen before. I took the apple out of his hand and he turned to me with an annoyed looked on his face, in which upon seeing me, turned quickly into a grin. I sighed and bit into the apple, to show him why I had taken it. My hair turned red and golden, and I saw the Marauders cast the counter curse quickly. Laughter had already begun and Sev glared at the Marauders before smiling at me.

"Thanks, Gracie."

"No problem."

I beamed and pushed one of the boys out of the way, sitting down next to Sev.

"Hey," Lucy said casually.

"Hi," Reg said afterwards.

I chuckled. "Such short greetings? Wow, thanks, friends."  I said sarcastically.

They chuckled as I looked around the table.

"You must not get a lot of Gryffindors around here, do you? Or anyone whose in all the houses?"

"No, but I'm sure everyone will love you. It's refreshing, really, to see someone who understands. A Gryffindor, at that! And a Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw!"

I nod in agreement. "And a Slytherin. I gotta go make friends with every other house now. Talk to you later!" I called, already at the Ravenclaw's table.

"Bye Gracie!"

I beamed and ignored the whispers about the fact that that there was someone who was also considered a Gryffindor at the Slytherin table, actually smiling and laughing. I plopped down next to a girl with long, dark brown hair and grey eyes.

"Hi! I'm Gracie!"

It was difficult to resist my cheerfulness. She grinned at me, but her eyes were pained.

"I'm Hazel Riddle."

Hm.. Riddle. That names sounds familiar. Shaking the feeling off, I nod and grin at her.

"So, why do you look so lone?"

She shrugged.

"I don't exactly have that many friends." She muttered.

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Well, then, lets go make some together!"

Hazel looked at me in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure! Come on!"

I grabbed her hand and skipped over to a random group of girls with her.

"Hi, I'm Gracie! This is Hazel!"

"Hi, Hazel, Gracie, I'm Emily Smith."

I shove Hazel towards Emily.

"There. Friend. Have fun!" I say, skipping off to the Hufflepuffs now.

Hazel beams at me and mouths a 'see you later'

I nod and sit down next to someone random.

A/N: I need new characters! Send me a message answering the questions:

Name:

House:

Traits:

Year:

Personality:

Looks:

(These ones are optional)

Crush:

Friends:

Enemies: