Detention with McGonagall

haha sorry for making you wait.

am i forgiven?

thanks.

okay, im sure your tired of waiting, so go ahead and read the chapter.

*~*~*

"Miss Dumbledore," McGonagall said, nodding at me as I sat down at the desk, "You are to sit here, and remain quiet."

My jaw dropped.

"McGonagall! Minerva! Minnie! You can't possibly think that this is possible?"

McGonagall turned to me.

"I don't," She said shortly.

"Then why you make me do it?" I gasped.

"Your horrible grammar, for one,"

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment," I shrieked, as she began planning tomorrows lesson.

"Miss Dumbledore, the whole point of this is to see how long you can remain quiet,"

"What's my reward?"

"Two chocolate frogs for every ten minutes,"

I nodded and forced my mouth shut, thinking of chocolate frogs.

 "Am-"

"Shh,"

"Wh-"

"Shh!"

"Ho-"

"SHH!"

I banged my head on the desk with a groan.

"Minnie!" I whined.

"Okay, miss Dumbledore, if you cannot remain quiet, maybe you should work,"

I gasped.

"That's even worse!"

McGonagall literally smirked at me, and pointed to the papers on her desk.

Bleugh. Homework.

"Those are the essays that were due yesterday. You have a talent for Transfiguration. So go grade them. Oh look, here comes Mr. Black!"

I whipped around and beamed at Sirius, grabbing the stack of papers and a quill, sitting back down.

"You're late," I hissed.

He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me as I graded the papers.

"Merlin, this kid failed this essay," I muttered, shoving the paper in Sirius' face.

"That's my paper!"

"Oh. Well you suck at Transfiguration,"

"The essays!"

"Yeah yeah, details," I grumbled, and put a D on the corner, "Congratulations, Sirius. It wasn't bad enough for me to give you a Troll," I sighed, and graded the next paper with an A.

"You were gonna give me a T?" Sirius gasped.

I nodded and grabbed another paper, grading it an E.

"Your horrible at essays. It could really affect your grade,"

Sirius huffed.

"All I want is good enough to grades to pass the O.W.L. test,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you wanna be an Auror?"

Sirius shrugged and looked at the desk.