No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 2

152 2 0
By muchfanfics

I was sleeping peacefully. Then I felt a splash of cold water hit me. I woke up immediately to see Louis and Harry laughing on the ground. I was so angry.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I screeched at them. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom, where my towel was. I dried off my face while the two of them were still laughing at me.

"It is almost time to go. We are having breakfast when we get to the location of our concert." Louis told me. I heard the door shut. What gits.

I grabbed a black hi low skirt and a blue top that looked well with it. I wore some heeled sandals. It was a cute outfit. I dodn't put too much makeup on. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and I looked nice. I grabbed my sunglasses and went down stairs. I saw that the guys were waiting for me.

"Oh, finally you are here! I thought that I was going to have to go and rescue you!" Louis told me. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Alright you two, let's get going. The van is waiting." Liam said. We walked out of their house and into a nice large van. I sat down and Niall sat next to me.

"So why do we have to get up so early?" I asked them.

"We have to do a bunch of stuff, like sound check, wardrobe, rehearsal, and just to prep for it all." Liam explained. It didn't take as long as I thought it would have taken to get there. When we arrived, I saw a bunch of girls waiting outside of the venue.

"Just don't say anything and try to keep your head down." Louis instructed me as I got out of the van. I held Niall's hand as we exited. I don't really remember how that happened, but it did. I walked past screaming girls. I couldn't make out what a lot of them were saying. Once we got in the building, I let go of Niall.

"That was interesting." I said.

"You will get used to it." Harry replied. He walked off somewhere and I followed Louis to the stage. It was huge. It made me feel like an ant.

"So this is what you get to do." I said in awe. This was amazing. I started to skip around on the stage. It was one of the most amazing moments that I had experienced. Louis just laughed as he watched me have fun.

"This is wonderful! So when do I get to meet your girlfriend?" I asked him as I skipped back to him.

"You have met her. Remember? Skype?" He said. I jumped right in his face and poked his nose.

"That doesn't count! Will she be here tonight?" I asked him. He smiled and messed up my hair.

"I can ask her." He then pulled out his phone and proceeded to text her. I grabbed it from him and ran as quickly as I could away from him. I ran up the stage and up to a platform. I saw that Louis was behind a bit. I then called her.

"Hello?" Eleanor said.

"Hey! This is Cara! I was wondering if you were going to come to the concert tonight! Could you please so that we can meet officially?" I asked her. Louis then was there. He just stood there and looked at me.

"Yeah! I can do that! What are we going to do after the concert?" She asked.

"I heard something about clubbing." I told her.

"Great! I will see you there!" She then hung up. I handed Louis his phone back.

"Eleanor is coming." I told him. I walked past him and down the platform. When I got to the bottom, Harry was standing at the edge of the stage.

"Hey, Harry!" I said to him as I walked towards him. He turned around and looked at me with the same lust that I had seen the night before. I stepped away from him.

"Harry, Louis will be here soon. We need to talk later." I told him. I walked away from him. I heard Louis and Harry talking as I left. I went into the dressing room, where I saw Liam and Zayn. Zayn was just listening to music and Liam was doing something on his phone.

"Smile!" Liam said as he put his phone up. I looked at him and gave him a confused smile. He took a photo.

"That is a good one! I think that the fans might like you!" He said as he went back to his phone.

"Yeah, as long as she doesn't ever hold Niall's hand again." Zayn said. I walked over to him and he showed me his twitter feed. They were really angry about that.

"I don't even know how that happened! I don't remember grabbing his hand!" I said in defense.

"You didn't. I grabbed your hand. I knew that it was your first time and I didn't want you to get too overwhelmed. I didn't think that it would cause this." Niall said as he entered the room. I kind of felt bad for him.

"Niall, it was a sweet thing for you to do. Everything will blow over once they see your concert." I told him. He smiled.

The rest of the time, before the concert, was hectic. I just sat in a corner and texted Ella. She always was able to entertain me. I watched the guys get warmed up, get in their outfits, and get mic-ed up. Eleanor and Perrie arrived before they went on stage. I didn't really get to talk to them before the guys went to preform, but I am glad for that. I was starting to fangirl over Perrie. Then the guys started the concert.

"So you are Cara!" Perrie said. Perrie Edwards knew my name!

"Yeah! I am Cara! And you are Perrie!" I told her. I saw smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, so you fangirl over me! You are too cute!" She said as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. I was starting to feel more comfortable around her.

"And you are Eleanor! It is really nice to meet you in person!" I told her as we hugged. We sat in the guys dressing room and talked. Perrie told me about what it was like to be in a girl band. Eleanor told me some embarrassing stories about Louis. I told them some stories about me and Louis, when we were kids. Once the concert was over, we could hear the crowd cheering for them. The boys then came in, all sweaty. They were so hyped up.

"That was amazing! I still get excited for that stuff!" Harry said. Perrie, Eleanor, and I walked out of the room so that the boys could get ready for the club that we were going to. They took me into a bathroom, to get ready myself.

"Okay, you just need a bit more eyeliner and mascara and you will be good to go!" Eleanor said as she put it on me. We walked out of the bathroom and went to the door to wait for the boys.

"I heard that you and Niall were holding hands. You have got to tell me, what is going on?" Perrie asked. I sighed.

"Niall is a sweet guy, but I am not really attracted to him. He grabbed my hand so that I wasn't too nervous. It was just a friendly gesture." i explained to them.

"Niall does mean well. So I bet that you have a thing for Harry, don't you?" Eleanor said.

"No, not really. I don't have anything for any of the guys. I wish, that would be cool, but I don't." I told them they both looked a little disappointed.

"Darn, well when you find the guy, you will know it." Perrie told me. She was completely right. Then the guys came to the door. They were dressed in a nice/casual way. Zayn grabbed Perrie's hand and Louis hugged Eleanor.

"Will Danielle be joining us?" Eleanor asked Liam.

"She might later. She is busy tonight." He told us. Zayn then opened the door and chaos erupted.

I put my sunglasses back on and walked as fast as I could to the van. I then felt a hand on my right hand. This person was leading me to the van. I kept my head down and continued to walk. The flashing lights and the yelling people were making me a bit nauseous. Finally I entered the van. I looked up to see that it was Niall that had grabbed my hand again. This is not going to be good.

"To the club!" Harry told the driver. We left the venue and headed into the clubbing area of London. The driver dropped us off at a club that looked really cool. Liam and Zayn walked to the entrance and we followed. The man let us into the club and that was when we all split up. Harry stayed with me. He walked over to a booth and he at down. I sat down on the other side. The booth over looked the dance floor, which was on the lower level.

"Harry, I think that you are really nice and all, but I think that you should probably back off. I am not interested in you that way. I know that there are many girls who would like you, I haut so happen to be one of those defected ones." I told him. He just looked at me for a while.

"You aren't defected. You just have different tastes. And hey, if you like Irish boys over English boys, then thats up to you." He sounded pretty sour.

"Harry, I don't like Niall either! I don't like anyone in One Direction, like that!" I was really trying to get him to understand, but it seemed like he wasn't going to be listening. He got up and went to the dance floor. I then left the booth and headed to the bar.

I grabbed a seat at the bar. I always do this. Every time that Ella wanted to go to a club, I would take a seat and she would go dance on the floor. I ordered a Mudslide and looked around the club for anyone that I knew. I saw Zayn and Perrie on the dance floor, Harry was hitting on a group of girls, Louis and Eleanor were sitting in a booth, and I couldn't see Niall or Liam. The bartender handed me my drink and tended to the other customers.

"Hey pretty lady." A drunk man said as he leaned on the bar.

"Hello, I think that someone is calling for you, over there." I usually tell that to people that I don't want to talk to. Sometimes they will leave and sometimes they look behind them long enough for me to leave. This guy didn't even move.

"They can wait, I want to talk to you. I want you in my bed, tonight." He slurred.

"I am going to take that as a compliment and no, not tonight." I told him. He grabbed my wrist and started to pull me away from the bar. When he stopped to let people pass, I took it as my chance. I kicked him, behind the knee and he bent his knee and looked at me. I then punched him right in the face, which caused his nose to shatter and my hand to hurt.

"What is going on here?" A bouncer asked as he made it through the people.

"This man attempted to rape me. I am not going to press charges, but I would appreciate it if he left." I told the bouncer. He nodded his head and picked up the drunk man. Everyone, around me, stared. I walked through them and back to my drink.

"That was beautiful!" The bartender said. I smiled at him, finished my drink, and left him a very nice tip. I walked over to Louis and Eleanor. I disturbed their make out session.

"Hey, how much longer are we going to be here?" I asked them. Louis looked at me and gave me THE look. He has given me this look so many times. When he does this, I know that he is telling me to get lost.

"Just for a little while longer. Go find someone to dance with. Or did you scare all the men when you assaulted that other man?" He said. That was offending.

"I wouldn't have to, if you were doing your job." I said. I got up and walked to the exit. I was not going to put up with that crap from him. Every time I did something, that most would be proud of, he did the opposite and scrutinized me. I walked out of the club and down the street. I didn't know what I was looking for; maybe a place that was warm, maybe a place that I didn't have to worry about anyone being rude to me, but I would take anything but that place.

I continued to walk down the street and I saw a little pub. I saw an elderly couple walk in the pub. If they were going in there, then I would be fine. I walked inside and it smelt like the inside of a home. There was a fire in the fireplace. There was a fiddler group, playing folk music and singing. It was very sweet and nice.

I walked up to the bar and ordered an ale. I looked around the pub and I saw that there were elderly people, young people, and mothers and fathers. They were all enjoying themselves. It was nice to see.

"So what is a young lady, like yourself, doing alone?" asked a man. He had long black hair, bright blue eyes, a nice face, and he was very handsome. But you know that feeling you get when there is something off? Yeah, that happened here.

"I am just enjoying myself. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I was just looking for a nice drink. This place is a bit too quite, for my tastes. Why don't you come with me?" He got really close in my face.

"I am going to have to take a rain check. I really must go back with my friends. I hope that you have a good night!" I told him. I gave him a peck on the cheek and walked out of the pub. That was close. I walked down the street and thought about how angry Louis was going to be.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. It spun me around and I was facing the man from the bar. He held me on both sides, so I couldn't use my arms against him. I started to squirm to get out of his grasp. He shoved me against the wall of a building. I hit my head, hard, but I was not giving up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1K 47
Just another girl who spent her teenage years obsessing over a boy band namely One Direction, using her grey eyes to admire the perfect boys, especia...
18.2K 304 13
Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of One Direction. I drink blood, my eyes are red, and I'm immortal. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a vampire... but I'm...
402K 13.4K 61
I know what you're thinking. Another Adopted by One Direction story? But I promise, this one is different. You've probably heard that before, huh? We...
3.4K 191 21
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒..." ••••• When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...