No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 1

243 2 0
By muchfanfics

"Cara! Let's go! Your cousin will be here in a couple of minutes!" My mother screamed for me. I sighed and looked at my watch. It was only 7:15 and I haven't even finished packing.

"Alright mom! I have to get a couple of more stuff together!" I yelled back at her. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the bathroom essentials. I looked in the mirror to see that my blond hair as a mess. I sighed and pulled it up in a pony tail. I looked at the rest of my outfit to make sure that it was okay.My t-shirt hugged my small body, in a nice way. My pants were clean. My shoes were okay. Good, everything is nice.

I ran back into my room and threw my bathroom stuff in my large suitcase. I zipped it up and took it into the living room. I saw that my mother was cleaning stuff that was already cleaned.Some of the grey hairs in her black hair were coming out of her bun.

"Mom, it isn't anyone special. It is just Louis. He has been here before." I reminded her. My cousin Louis was coming to take me with him on tour of England for the summer.

"He might bring the boys with him." She told me. Then the door bell rung. She squealed and ran into the kitchen. I walked to the door and answered it. It wasn't Louis; it was my best friend.

"Cara! So when are they going to get here?" She asked as she walked into my house. She always invited herself inside.She sat down on my couch and I sat next to her. Her brown hair was looking really good. I noticed that she had curled it. She also was waering a really nice blouse and a tad more makeup than what she usually wears.

"Ella, I don't think that it is going to be all of them and why are you so excited? You have known Louis for a long time." I reminded her. Louis, Ella, and I basically grew up together. Louis is a year older than me, but he still teased me. As we grew older, the teasing stopped. I remember when he started to get really serious about singing and he promised me that he would take me on a tour with him. Well he is now famous and he has a tour, so I am now going with him.

"I know, but I still want to say good bye to you and maybe hello to him." She then winked.

"You know that he has a girlfriend, right?" I reminded her. She has always had a crush on him.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her!" Ella joked. The door bell rang again and this time, I knew that it was Louis. I got off of the couch and so did Ella. I saw her fix her shirt and brush the hair out of her face. I answered the door and I saw a man in a hoodie, sunglasses, and scarf. I stood and just looked at him. He pushed past me and into my living room.

"Who do you think that you are?" I yelled at him. My mother rushed out of the kitchen and gasped.

"Calm down! I think that I am your cousin, but I don't think that I want to be after that outburst!" Louis said as he took his hood down.

"You are a git. Why couldn't you have just asked to come in?" I asked him. He took off his scarf and threw it at me.

"There were people outside and I didn't think that you wanted a riot." He stated.

"Woah, don't let all that fame get to your head. I bet that if you had just come up to the door like a normal person, no one would care." Ella said. He turned and looked at her.

"Ella, it is good to see you too. So are you ready to go?" Louis asked me. I pointed to my suitcase. He nodded his head.

"Louis, please be good to her and look out for her." My mother said as she hugged him. He hugged her back.

"Of course I will. I promise that nothing bad will happen to her." He then let go of her. Ella pulled me into a hug.

"Remember to not let those paparazzi get in your way. Maybe a nice punch to the nose of one of them and you will be left alone." Ella told me. She didn't like how people got so close to celebrities, just to get a picture.

"I will remember that. I will miss you so much. I will text you when I can." I told her. I broke our hug and grabbed my suitcase. Louis put his disguise back on and went to the car. I put my suitcase in his trunk and we drove into London.

"I think that you will like the other guys." He said.

"I know that there is a reason that you wanted me to come. What is it?" I asked him. Anytime he invited me or asked me to do something, he had a plan behind it. I couldn't figure it out on this one.

"I made a promise to you and I plan on keeping it." He said.

"No, there is more. What do you want from me?" I asked him. This time I used a stern tone with him. He looked at me and smiled.

"I think that you and Niall would be a cute couple. He is alone, you are alone, the two of you would be great!" He told me.

"What if I end up not liking Niall or he not liking me?" What is wrong with him? I don't need someone making my love decisions!

"Then I am going to have to deal with it, now aren't I?" He said. We didn't talk for the rest of the very long and tiresome journey. He made a wrong turn somewhere and we ended up going to Birmingham. When we finally made it in London, it was about 4 o'clock. He pulled up into, what looked like, a mansion. The gates opened and let us in. He parked the car and got out. I followed. He grabbed my suitcase and took it inside.

"So here is where we live. We will live on a bus, at some point." He told me. He set my suitcase down, in a large entry way with a grand stair case, and walked into the living room.

"BOYS! CARA IS HERE!" He screamed. It has always annoyed me when he did that.I then heard people walking towards us.

"Hi! I am Liam." I heard a person say. I turned around and I saw him standing there.

"And I am Zayn." I turned around to the other voice.

"I am Niall." Said a voice from the kitchen.

"Hello, I am Harry." I saw Harry standing in by the couch.

"Hi, guys. I am Cara." I told them. I shook Liam and Zayn's hands. Niall then came out of the kitchen and gave me a hug. Harry stayed by the couch.

"Okay guys. I am going to take Cara to her room." Louis said. He walked out of the room and back to the staircase. He grabbed my suitcase and took upstairs. I followed him. He brought me to a guest room. It had it's own bathroom and it was decorated like a country house. It was very nice.

"My room is next door, one the other side is Liam, across the hall is Zayn, and down the hall is Niall and Harry." He told me. He set the suitcase on my bad and he sat on it.

"Thanks, this is really lovely!" I told him.

"Tomorrow we will be having a gig and after that we are going to go out for drinks. Is that okay with you?" He asked.

"Louis, that is great."

"Great, I guess that you might want to get comfortable. I will get you when dinner is here." He said as he left the room. I opened my suitcase and started to empty the contents into the closet, the bathroom, and the dresser. A couple of minutes, after Louis left, I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I called out. The door opened and Harry walked in.

"Hello, I was wondering if you had a boyfriend." He asked in a sexy voice. I have heard from Louis that Harry is a bit of a flirt.

"Louis is my cousin and your best friend. I suggest that you turn your charm off." I told him. I could tell that he had never had a woman tell him that.

"I just find you really interesting. You aren't fangirling, you are acting like this is just a visit." He then sat on the bed. He was really trying, but I wasn't falling for it.

"Harry, this is a visit. To answer your question, I do not have a boyfriend and I am not looking for one." I told him plainly. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. His eyes were piercing into mine. I could see lust in his expression. I then felt his hand pull me close to his body. I gasped and he smiled.

"Harry, no. Please don't do this." I then pushed him away from me. He smiled and walked out of the room. I laid on my bed.

What just happened? Harry? What is going on? I can't have feelings for him. No, that is wrong. He is my cousin's best friend. No, I don't have feelings for him. That was him trying to get to have feelings for him. I am sure of it. All I saw was lust in his eyes. A person can feel attracted to another person physically, but not emotionally. It happens. I am just going to have to pretend that didn't happen.

"That is what I am going to have to do." I said out loud to myself. I got off of the bed and continued with the task at hand. A couple of minutes later, I heard knocking.

"Who is it?" I really didn't want to see Harry again.

"It's Louis and dinner is here! It is pizza, I hope that you are cool with it." He said through the door. I opened the door and followed him in the kitchen. I saw that Harry's attitude had become lighter.He looked at me and I knew right then that I was not emotionally attracted to him. I felt nothing. I didn't even blush. We grabbed our pizza and sat in the living room. I sat between Zayn and Niall on the couch.

"So Cara, what are most excited about?" Liam asked.

"I think that I am really excited about meeting people and seeing different things." I told them.

"What kind of music do you like to listen to?" Zayn asked. I really wasn't expecting this question. I knew that they were musicians, but I bought their album and only played it in the car.

"Um, I am a huge fan of Black Veil Brides. I like a lot of songs that they play on the radio. Right now, I have really been enjoying, Imagine Dragons. I like a lot of songs by; The Saturdays, Janoskains, Little Mix, The Wanted, Coldplay, and loads more." I told them. I had to stop talking. I could have gone all day with that list. For some reason, the mood in the room got a little awkward.

"That's cool! Zayn is dating Perrie from Little Mix!" Niall said with his mouth full. I looked at Zayn and he just smiled.

"That is great! I hope that I get to meet her!" I said before I took another bite of my pizza.

"You will tomorrow at rehearsal." He said. The room was still awkward. Everyone but Niall seemed affected by it.

"Okay, what is up? Why are you guys now acting all awkward?" I asked them. They all looked at me then back down at their pizzas.

"Oh, that. That's because you said that you like to listen to The Wanted and they are just trying to not say anything. So instead they have to act awkward. It has happened before." Niall told me. I looked at the rest of the guys.

"Okay then. I am going to head off to my room. I will talk to you guys when you are out of this trance of awkwardness." I got up and left them there. I put my plate in the kitchen and went to my room.

I took a shower and when I got out of the shower, Niall  was sitting on my bed. Luckily the towel that I had was large. He just sat there and I stared at him.

"Well, are you going to go get dressed? Or do you like to catch colds?" He asked. I smiled and grabbed some clothes. I put them on in the bathroom and went back into my room.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him. He smiled and shook his head.

"I didn't want to be with the guys and you are the only other person in the house, so why not?" He had a point.

"Okay, so what do you want to do?" I sat on the bed next to him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"How about if we play a card game?" He said.

"I don't have any cards." I told him. He sighed and got off of the bed. He left the room. He came back with a deck of cards.

"What do you want to play?" He asked as he shuffled the cards.

"How about poker." I suggested. He looked up and gave me a smile.

"Strip poker?" He said. I gasped and smacked him with a pillow.

"Okay, calm down. I was joking!" He then dealt the cards. We played for about an hour and a half. I won most of the games. He told me that we would have to wake up early in the morning before he left. I fell asleep quickly after he left. Tomorrow, I could tell, was going to be an interesting day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 15.4K 199
What's it called? That's what they are! I just really love 1D and writing about my bizarre life. YOU SHOULD READ THIS...or not. idrc :) ~~~~~~~~~~...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
402K 13.4K 61
I know what you're thinking. Another Adopted by One Direction story? But I promise, this one is different. You've probably heard that before, huh? We...