Safer With You (Harry Styles...

By heyoshayo

Meet Selena Gomez, the girl who had it all. She was beautiful, rich, had the perfect job, lived in a gorgeous... More

Safe Haven (Harry Styles and Selena Gomez)
1. Flashbacks and New Beginnings
2. Yellow Floors
3. A Clean Mess
4. Sprite For the People I Like
5. Sydney The Swim Team Captain
6. Singing and Shopping
7. Fireworks and First Kisses
8. First Real Date
9. Positive Signs
10. Bridesmaids
11. Dorks and Dancing
12. Harry's Got Style
13. Wedding
14. Babysitting & Grape Soda
15. Nightmares
16. Lies and Tears
17. The Truth
18. Checkups
19. Birthday Surprise
20. Ring Pops
21. Moving In
22. One Ballsy Kid
23. Frying Pans are Good Weapons
24. Pizza is Better Than Turkey Anyway
25. Shopping and Surprises
27. Best Present
28. Parents
29. Bachelorette Party
30. Maybe Marriage
31. Little Talks
32. The Wait
Update
33. Grape Soda
34. Decisions
NEW STORY

26. Jingle All The Way

3.7K 144 13
By heyoshayo

Selena's Point of View

Most of December seemed to fly by, and it was already Christmas Eve. I was lying in bed with Harry, wrapped in warm blankets as the cold winter was playing a tole outside. It was pretty early in the morning, so I decided not to wake him as I sat there, staring at his adorable face. Never would I of imagined a year ago that this is where I would be today -- out of my terrible relationship with Dylan, and side by side this beautiful human being.

I must have zoned out while admiring the curly haired boy beside me, because when my eyes shifted to him again, I noticed his eyes were open and were staring right at me.

A large grin grew onto his face, ''You were checking me out while I was asleep, weren't you?'' he joked.

I smiled and shrugged, ''You're cute when you sleep.''

''I'm even cuter awake.'' he said with a wink which caused me to laugh. ''All the girls tell me I'm hot.''

''Do they now?'' I said while arching a brow.

He nodded and leaned in closer, pressing his gentle lips onto mine. The kiss was sweet and loving at first, but quickly grew into an intense one that was interrupted when we heard a quiet noise at the door. We immediately pulled apart and I looked up to see Lilly standing there with Gregg, who was shielding her eyes.

''Don't mind us, carry on.'' Gregg said as he picked Lilly up and backed away from the door. Once he was gone, Harry turned to me and brought his lips to mine again, but ended up pulling away for the second time when Gregg came back, still holding Lilly. ''Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas Eve.''

With that, he left the room again. I turned to Harry and began laughing at his defeated face. I then got up and started making the bed while Harry whined. ''Can't we just stay in bed all day?'' he asked.

I smiled and shook my head, ''I wish, but remember we made plans to drive up and see your parents?''

He groaned, ''I remember, I was hoping you forgot.''

''Harry, they're your parents, why don't you want to see them?'' I asked.

A sigh escaped his lips, ''I do, it's just Gregg doesn't particularly get along with them well which ends up ruining the evening for everyone. And even though they're happy being divorced, there's still some tension between them.''

I nodded, ''I see. I'm sure everything will work out, though. I mean, what's a family gathering without some fights anyway? They happen, but then people move on.''

He laughed, ''Yeah, not with my family.''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After Harry made everyone his special 'Christmas Eve' breakfast, which consisted of Belgium waffles and some bacon and eggs, we all went to get ready for the long drive to Harry's mom's house in Virginia. I dressed in a simple black dress with a red cardigan, while leaving my long hair down in its wavy curls. Harry and Gregg on the other hand, dressed in cheesy Christmas sweaters their mom made for them, which looked incredibly adorable in some odd way.

Once everyone was all set to go, we made our way into the car. We were about three and a half hours into the drive when I felt a pain in my stomach. I gently held it to see if maybe it was the baby kicking hard or something, but turns out it wasn't. A couple of seconds later the pain went away, so I decided to forget about it.

It was only a couple of minutes later when I felt the sharp pain again.  I clutched my stomach for the second time, and this time Harry noticed. ''Hey, you alright?'' he asked while Gregg and Lilly sang along to Christmas songs in the backseat.

I nodded and shot him the best smile I could manage, ''I'm fine.''

He nodded, ''You're also a bad actor, remember?''

I rolled my eyes, ''Hey, I got away with being Sydney for a while without any suspicion, didn't I? And like I said, I'm fine.''

He stared at me for a second before shaking his head, ''If you say so, but if it happens again I'm taking you to the hospital.''

''I don't need to go to the hospital.'' I replied while still holding my stomach.

''What if it's the baby?'' he asked.

I sighed, ''It's not the baby, okay?  He's not due for another month or so.''

He raised an eyebrow, ''So you think it's a 'he', huh?''

I shrugged, ''I didn't mean anything by it, I was just saying -'' I was saying before Gregg cut me off.

''Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought you were on board with me, Sel. That baby is a she.'' he stated.

Lilly chimed in, ''Yeah, it better be a girl! I can't braid a boy's hair...unless it's long like daddy's.''

I smiled at her comment, ''I'm sure whatever gender the baby is, it'll be appreciated either way.''

''It's totally a boy.'' Harry said with a grin.

''Girl!'' Gregg and Lilly yelled out at the same time.

I shook my head and leaned back into my seat with a smile. This was going to be one long ride.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 It was nearly twenty minutes later when it happened. Everyone was singing along now to Christmas songs, but I stopped when I noticed my dress was soaked. I looked over at Harry as he was shouting a verse to 'Jingle Bells'. He was so into the song, he didn't even notice my uneasy stare.

''Um, Harry..'' I said quietly.

He didn't hear me, so I repeated myself again. ''Harry....''

Yet again, all that the boy heard was the upbeat music of 'Jingle Bells' and since the spreading water was getting worse, I decided to do what I had to do. ''HARRY EDWARD STYLES.''

Immediately the singing stopped and he turned to look at me with a shocked expression. ''What?''

''So, remember that thing you said about the hospital...'' I began while he nodded. ''I think we have to go there, like now.''

''Why, is it hurting again?'' he asked, trying to stay calm.

I nodded in response and kept quiet because it did kind of hurt. 

''Okay, I'll drive to the nearest hospital. Don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine. Like you said, there's no way the baby is coming yet, he still has a while.'' he stated, while still driving at a moderately average pace.

I nodded, ''Right, I did say that, but I was wrong.''

''What?'' he asked.

''My water kind of just broke during the chorus of 'Jingle Bells'.'' I stated.

''What?'' he asked again.

''Yeah, so I don't know..maybe you could like, speed up just a bit because I really don't feel like having a baby in the front seat of  a car.'' I stated, trying to not panic even though I totally was on the verge to.

Harry didn't say another word, he just nodded and began to drive way faster with a blank expression, almost like he just saw a ghost. Meanwhile, in the back of the car Gregg kept mumbling profanities while Lilly was cheering that her new sister was coming in time for Christmas. I remained quiet in the front, hoping that we would get to a hospital in time.

________________________________________________

so i decided to split this chapter into 2 parts because i don't want it to drag on, && now it'll be all suspenseful for those of you wondering what the baby's gender is

anyway, please let me know what you thought! i really would appreciate it!

questions

1. what gender do you think the baby is?

2. have any predictions on what is going to happen next? if so, what are they?

3. what's your favorite christmas carol?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
51.1K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
88.8K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
959 103 19
Louis Tomlinson. Member of the famous boyband One Direction. Mady in love with Harry Styles. He really has it good. Until he doesn't - AU where Louis...