Just Tourists ✔️

By 94sMixtape

Highest Rank: ||Mystery/Thriller #1|| ||Action #3|| We don't have a written manual on how to survive being... More

Just Tourists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Ask
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Just the Truth
Extra Materials

Chapter 13

16.4K 787 235
By 94sMixtape

"What the hell," I mutter getting ready to jump out of my bunk bed. I was already looking around the room coming up with escape plans.

"I'm Minerva, your future covert operations teacher at this school. Today's drill had a higher success rate than we'd anticipated but you're all still terribly unprepared," Minerva began.

"This was a drill?" Lavender asked confused and very tired. I was too, considering the fact that it was around three a.m and I thought we were all going to die just a few minutes ago. This probably wasn't good for my health.

"Yes, the goal was to see if you could complete the following three things; maintain loyalty to your superiors, be able to think and act on your feet, and to make it to the point of safety as a group," Minerva explained answering Lavender's question. Everyone seemed a bit more at ease now that we all knew we weren't going to be murdered.

"Some of you passed with flying colors, while others had trouble working as a team," she said stopping to look directly at our group.

I personally beg to differ since it was our group who gave her a knife wound and then proceeded to make an impromptu escape via air vent. And in addition we managed to arrive fashionably late to the bunkers.

"You were all supposed to make it to the bunkers with your designated groups and it is quite obvious many of you had trouble with that. In the covert operations class I teach, there will be many drills similar to this where you have missions to complete within your designated team. If you fail more than three missions then I guess this training academy just isn't for you," Minerva explained causing the students to begin anxiously murmuring amongst each other.

"That being said, you're all to return back to your dorms, school begins tomorrow. If you intend on passing, I'd get some sleep," she dismissed us. The students all began filing out of the bunker room in a tired zombie like fashion.

.

.

.

.

"God that Nirvana lady sure likes to ruin my sleep cycle," Blaire grumbled as we all joined up at our table in the cafeteria a few hours later.

"I think her name was Minerva," Tiffany, ever the perfectionist, pointed out.

"I don't care what her name is. If she interrupted my beauty sleep the only name they'll be using to talk about her, will be the one written on her grave stone," Blaire said her eyes in slits as she angrily stuffed her face with a cinnamon french toast.

"Blaire its pretty early to be planning death threats isn't it?" Palma asked not bothering to look up from the botanical classifications and specimens book she was reading.

"Au contraire, my plant loving friend. Its never too early for a healthy dose of violence. It keeps me young," Blaire smiled wickedly probably imagining a list of accessible weapons in her head.

"Well your friends sure are interesting," Akio chuckled next to Lavender. Rather close might I add.

"So we have to report to school at five right?" Tiffany asks and Akio nods his head.

"When do we begin working at the museum?" Palma ask finally putting her book down.

"Until they tell us," Akio shrugged his shoulders and we all continue to eat food in silence, happy to know we still had a few hours until it was time to head out.

"Mind if I sit here?" we all turn to face a blushing Cole standing awkwardly in front of our table holding his breakfast tray in one hand and a laptop under his other arm.

"Of course you can," Blaire smiled immediately making room for him upon taking in his full appearance.

"Thanks," he smiled shyly as he took a seat next to Blaire. Small talk rang out within our table (mainly Blaire trying to interrogate poor Cole) but I was too busy thinking of a certain someone back home.

"Charlee?" a voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"We're all done eating, are you ready to go?" Lavender asked giving me an odd look.

"Yeah I'm done," I said lifting my clearly full tray from the table. Tiffany gave me an unsure stare from her side of the table but didn't say anything.

"Do you guys want to come up to our dorm?" Lavender offered.

"Sorry I'm going to work on some samples I have, I'll see you all later though," Palma said running off towards the gardens.

"I'd go but boys aren't allowed into the girls dorms and the same goes for girls in the boys dorms," Akio shrugged his shoulders sending Tiffany a sympathetic smile since we all knew she was the exception.

"Like that's going to stop me," Blaire laughed and I wondered if she was joking or seriously planning a midnight field trip into the boys dorms some time soon.

"Well I'll be happy to go," Tiffany smiled and Blaire agreed.

"See you guys later," Akio waved goodbye and both he and Cole headed their own way as the rest of us made our way upstairs.

"I feel like this dorm is larger," Blaire muttered upon seeing our dorm. Mac was silently looking at some map on her computer and Bianca was no where to be seen.

We decided to spend the few remaining hours we had watching a movie on my laptop until it was time to head out to Scuola Agostina. I moved the computer from my desk and we all scramble up to my bed to watch. Blaire somehow managed to get popcorn as well. When I raised my eyebrow about it she just shrugged her shoulders and winked.

"This is such a sad movie, I hate you for making me watch it," Lavender sniffled as we got near the end of Keith which was indeed a sad movie. It didn't help that Keith was played by Jesse McCartney, my childhood celebrity crush.

"What are you losers blubbering about now?" Bianca asked as she entered the dorm with a scowl on her face.

"We're crying because you're back," Lavender responded immediately surprising us all. Mac even set her book down for a second. Lavender wasn't one to talk back much. Bianca must've really ticked her off. Blaire was probably oozing with pride.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes and headed over to her bed. She scowled when she saw some of our shoes near the foot of her bed.

"Hey! Watch it!" Blaire seethed when a flying shoe almost hit her in the face.

"Whoops," Bianca smirked as she sat on her bed satisfied and then proceeded to put her earbuds in.

"When I said I liked killer shoes, this is not what I meant. Apologize for nearly hitting me in the face," Blaire demanded getting up from the bed. I paused the movie and put the laptop aside. An angry Blaire is a dangerous Blaire.

"Or what? You'll throw a curling iron at me?" Bianca chuckled only taking one earbud off absentmindedly.

"You don't know us very well but Charlee here has been known to threaten people with curling irons on occasion so I'd watch my back," Blaire responded.

"Bite me," Bianca told her getting up from the bed and taking a step forward with an unamused look on her face.

"I would sweetheart but I don't eat trash," Blaire said batting her eyelashes.

"Blaire thats enough, lets go downstairs. It's almost time to leave anyways," Tiffany said getting up and standing between the two.

"Damn it Tiffany, just when we were getting to know each other," Blaire commented sarcastically as we all put on our shoes getting ready to leave.

"It was lovely meeting you," Blaire curtseyed as we left the room smiling cooly at Bianca who in turn flipped her off.

"God its like you want to start a fight," Tiffany shook her head in disapproval.

"Hey I don't start fights, I finish them. Plus it was her choice to make the weapons specialist mad,"Blaire pointed out.

If we're lucky, Blaire will keep her knives to herself for today. I hope...

~~~

Blaire and Bianca are just too badass for each other... Hopefully we can make it through this book with only a cat fight or two between them ;)

Guys please no more asking for characters, I can't give everyone a character. Thats why I had a competition in the last book for characters in this one. I'll probably have another competition at the end of this book though :)

So until then, I'm bringing back the dedications. If you want one remember to comment because when I see a great comment I give out a dedication. This week's goes to @BellaMindea. Thank you for your support love.

Until next time spy girls

~Lorna~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.8K 25
"Would you not do that, Cupcake?" He moaned. "Cupcake, really? We escalated to pet names?" I said annoyed. "Well you haven't confirmed your name, so...
301K 8.1K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
408K 10.4K 64
| First book in "His" series | "I'm really sorry, but you're going to have to stay here for the next couple of months. But trust me, no one is going...
57.5K 1.5K 43
The first time it happened, Capri thought it was just bad luck. The second time someone attempted to kidnap her, she thought it was just a coincidenc...