Our Celebrity Romance Imagine...

By TaylorTheCreatorr

Any Imagine you can think of, DM me and I'll make it happen πŸ˜ŠπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ More

My Celebrity Romance Imagines
I searchin for a real love
There are other ways to say sorry
Think before he cheats
Love you like a record deal baby
I love you like a brother
All i want for my birthday is my bestfriend in bed
Love & war
i will do anything for you
Secret lover
From "hoe" to WOAH
The birthday gift
Dancing crazy
.Thin line between love and hate
NOT A CHAPTERRRRRRR!!!!!!
the tale of two bestiees
I NEED LOVE PART 1
Dont believe in love Part 1
TEACHERS PETS PART 1
Post To Be
GOT HEEEEEEEEM!!!!
TEACHERS PET PART 2
nothing is better than sex
I NEED LOVE PART 2
The cashier part 1
Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 1
I Cant
The cashier part 2
Thinking About YOU!!
Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 2
The New Girl
Brother or Boyfriend??
IMAGE REQUEST NEEDED!!!!!!
Walking Home....
New Girl Part 2
Get on your knees
New kid on the block
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't believe in love Part 2
Just Friends Part 1
new kid on the block part 2
Drum Line Part 1
Having feelings
IM ADDING A SEXY GUY
Lets get together?
Just Friends part 2
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
Hickies On Your Neck
Mixed Emotions
where there is death.....there is love
Attitides Get You Places
Loving you isnt easy
Never Have I Ever
MUST READ WARNING!!
He Changed Me
Drum Line Part 2
IMAGINES GIVE AWAY
Personal Trainer Part 1
Lost and Found
Personal trainer part 2
You Love This Sh*T
Stu-Co Lovin
He's a RO!!
Peace, Music, and Body Language
REQUESTS
One Time at Dance Camp PART 1
BLIND DATE part one
Dick You Down (Bryson tiller inspired) Part.1
Therapist ( Sneak Peak )
Therapist
Dick You Down Part Two
BLIND DATE part two
One time at dance camp part two
My Cow Girl
Fuckin wit the enemy
The return of the bestfriend (BOYXBOY)
NEW IMAGES NEW IDEAS!!
OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#IWANTDAT )
OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#Freaks Only)
NEW IMAGINE BOOK!πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€”
Dear Future Husband (Woody ft KP)
BOOK NUMBER 2!!

Cant Stop Dancin

256 7 2
By TaylorTheCreatorr

This is my first Jordan Fisher image so hope you guys like it!!

SYMBOLICS POV

Hey I'm symbolic but call me sym . My name came from my grandma who is navajo Indian. I love her to death I love the name it's so unique!!

Anyways I'm going on my first shoot for this new show called can't stop dancin. It's a show about two teens who are bestfriends, boy and girl. They were selected to be apart of a new performing arts school in Chicago. It's a spinoff of shake it up. But it's back ground dancer that you never heard of that got to shine. I was one of those extras that got that chance. Well me and this other kid Jordan something got chosen to be the main characters. I wonder who he is. He's suppose to be famous but who knows I doubt it.

"Hey Girl! You made it!! " screamed a familiar female voice.

"Hey Zen. How could I miss this opportunity?! It's amazing I'm on the SPINOFF of shake it up.... it's like girl meets world almost dude." I said laughing.

Yeah I was cool with zendaya she was amazing and really nice after kc undercover came on we just somewhat drifted but this will get us on track.

"Okay so you will be playing a girl named Taylor Jackson who is from a poor slash rich family. Daddy left for another woman got rich and is trying to win you back with money but you no go for it. So you got your character you in for it? " zendaya explained.

"I think I got th-WHO IS THAT!?" I said getting distracted by a caramel hunk with a curly bush on his head.

"Oh you'll see." Zen said walking away smiling.

I shrugged and looked a few more seconds then decided his beauty was enough to make me pass out and I should stop.

As I'm going through my lines I got last month I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and the hunk was right there.

"Hey Im Your co-star I can't wait to work with you on this. I can already see we have that bestiee chemistry." He said smiling a perfect white smile.

I played it cool.

"Oh hello.....wait who are you again? " I asked truly confused I don't know this guy at all.

"Holden, the new kid at school." He said smiling.

How come I've never seen him in the halls. HOW DO I MISS PURE SEXINESS!!

"Really? Never noticed ya...wait you must be a junior on the 3 floor I'm a senior on the 4 so we woul- "

"No! Haha I meant holden as in my character on liv and maddie. I'm Jordan Fisher... I thought you would know me considering we were extras together. " he said laughing.

"We were? .....wait!! YOU GREW YOUR HAIR BACK!! " I said noticing it was jordy. That's what the crew called him.

"JORDY!! " I screamed jumping in his arms.

He caught me and hugged me tight.

"I knew you would forget me that's why I introduced myself like I did." He said shaking his head at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. So why you friends the hair back bro? " I asked kidding it around.

"Well teen beach two is coming out soon and I need it back for my role of Seacat..." he said combing his hair with his fingers.

"ALRIGHT GUYS LET'S SHOOT THE FIRST SCENE!! " the director yelled.

We rushed to the set and got ready.

Can't stop dancing show

"Dude can you believe it?! Were at THE top performing arts school in the world. And it's IN CHICAGO!! " I screamed jumping on jadens back.

"Okay I get it but get down you not the lightest person in the world you know." He said to me.

"Oh woow! Says the guy who ate 3 full pizzas before getting on the train here. And we were at that place for 20 minutes dude!! Bam What?! I just went there!! " I said jumping off of him unlocking our dorm. Yeah it's a unisex dormitory I like that lol

"Anyways what do we start with bro? " jaden asked laying on my bed.

"First go to your side. This mines dude so gets to steppin. " I said pointing to the bed across the room.

"Oh that's how you do me bestfriend? Okay you don't love me anymore huh? Baby I can change I came change just tell me what I have to do! " he screamed on his knees in front of me.

"While you gravel on your knees at me I'll be heading to the dance studio. Goodbye! " I said walking out the door and closing it waiting on the side of the door.

3....2.....1....

"I'm sorry okay I'm on the other side of the room and I'm going to follow you to the studio so we can work on choreo... " he said stepping out walking pass me.

"I'm right here buddy." I said smiling.

His head popped up and he looked at me.

"YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME!! " I screamed running to me and picked me up.

"PUT ME DOWN JADEN!! " I laughed hitting his shoulders.

"Nope say you sorry for tricking you baby, jaden. "

"Sorry for tricking you baby, jaden. " I laughed out.

"Now give jadey a kiss. " he started making kissy noises. And I laughed.

I just stared a little though. I never noticed his sexy features like his lips. They are so perfect.

Before I knew it we were lip locking.
His noises stopped and he slowly started to put Me down never breaking it. when I touched ground I broke away. He was breathing heavily with his eyes still closed.

"Uumm why don't we go to the studio now. It's in the east wing so it's far." I said changing the silent subject.

"Yeah....let's go." He said smiling and running away.

"RACE YUH!!" He screamed.

I ran after him laughing. "CHEATER!! " I yelled almost tripping on my shoe lace.

"CUUUUUT!!!! " the director yelled. Me and jordan touch a breather and had some water.

"That was perfect we'll start back in two hours guys that's lunch!! " the director yelled again walking to her personal room.

"Hey great sho-OOOTT!!! " I said getting dragged away from Jordan.

"Okay what do you want I was talking to hunky Holden back there girl." I said laughing.

"That kiss was not fake it had some chemistry behind it. Spill all the deets of your backstage moments with short haired jordy!! " zendaya yelled.

I blushed as I looked at Jordan. He was already looking. He winked and chuckled at me. Making me laugh. He waved and walked out the studio.

"Idk, my heart just can't stop dancing when I'm around him. And nothing happened between us we actually acted like the teens on the show." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Mhmm well if you want the plug I got you girl." She said making us both best out laughing.

"What's so funny? "
.we both jumped turning to see Jordan.

"Jordan Hey...I thought..you..left already?" I said stammering my words a little.

"I made a uey and thought hmmm maybe sym would like to go to lunch with me, I mean 2 hours to catch up and free lunch sounds like a good deal to me...so...what do you say sym? " he asked with hope in his eyes yet with a sly smirk on his face.

Zendaya pushed me. ..

"Of course...let's go...." I said grabbing his hand as we ran to his car.

"Okay just to let you no that was my impression on a guy bitching out to asked a gorgeous girl on a date during the filming of their first show together as two bestfriends." Jordan said tucking his lips in at the end nodding in a disappointed way. ..

I watches him as his jaw clenched and his fist gripped the steering wheel.

I touched his shoulder. I felt him relax.

"Hey relax. Even though you bitched out , I'm still on this DATE with you right? " I asked smiling.

He smiled and leaned on my side kissing my lips softly.

I was shocked even though I kissed back instantly.

He pulled away a minute later kicking his lips at me. I blushed and looked out the window.

"This is the start a lovely friendship. " he said starting the car person of onto the Chicago streets.

"Hopefully more." I heard him unblemished as he smile at the road. .

"Yeah hopefully. " I said out loud as he stopped at a red light.

I felt his eyes burn the side of my head.

Yeah this is the start of something beautiful.......

Hope you guys like this chapter cause I really do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 619 59
Mainly a book about a girl that doesn't know who she loves. Mainly - Chresanto and Ray. With a few other lovers throughout the story. Her friends a...
22.3K 250 31
MB dates these girl them sleep wit each other girl and then gets kidnapped then they have a family and live out the rest of their journey with their...
369K 7.9K 85
This is a Mindless Behavior epidemic. These sultry, lust-filled imagines will blow your mind.