The Mobster's Daughter

Autorstwa Katrena-Faddis

Nikki is a mobster's daughter and that was never a problem until she turns 4 and her father is killed. Now sh... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three-
Chapter Four-
Authors note:
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Author's note-
Chapter Thrirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Changer Twenty-
Chapter Twenty One-
Chapter Twenty Two-
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Six-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Eight-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty One-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Chapter Thirty Six-
Chapter Thirty Seven-
Chapter Thirty Eight-
Chapter Thirty Nine -
Epilogue -
The Mobster's Wife-
Last update for this story!

Chapter Twenty Four-

607 27 4
Autorstwa Katrena-Faddis

Hey guys! Chapter 24 which is the wedding chapter. Above or to the side is Nikki's wedding dress, absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so sorry for the wait, I started my freshman year of high school this week and I also had cheer practice
-----------------------------------------
Theo's P.O.V.-

        I woke up with thoughts of her, every part of my body was alert from the dreams that had gone through my mind.

        Nikki Sorrento. My fiancée, I can't believe that in a few short hours we will be married.

        I got up and jumped into the shower, got out, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt before going to wake up the groomsmen. I walked into each of their rooms, waking them up by spraying them with a spray bottle. "Get up!"

         For the next hour all I hear from them is complaining about being awake, they were all nursing hangovers from the night before.

         I was washing my breakfast dishes when Lane walked over. "I can't believe you are getting married today, seems like just yesterday you found out about this whole thing."

          I nod. "Now I am taking over the mob and getting married." I rest my head in my hands. "To be completely honest, I am terrified."

           "Why?" Lane asked it like marriage is as simple as breathing.

           "How am I supposed to be married to her without her knowing I like her? And to top it off I am going to do that while being the head of a mob where everyone will want to kill me and Nikki. Nothing says honeymoon in paradise like having bodyguards breathing down our necks." I ask as a rhetorical question, but he answered anyways.

           "For once I don't know." He shook his head slowly.

            "Well if you figure something out, I would like to know." I said and pushed myself away from the counter. "I guess I should go get ready."

             "Yeah, I guess so."
                             ***
Nikki's P.O.V.-

          "Wakey, wakey. You're getting married today!" Someone said above me. "Nikki, you have to get ready!"

           I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head, I had barely slept because without Theo the nightmares were free to run wild. "I don't want to get up." I heard a few giggles and jokes as someone pulled the blanket from my body.

       "Five more minutes, please." I groaned.

        They were all silent for a minute before a cellphone started ringing. "Hey, your bride is reluctant to get up."

          I lifted my head from the bed. "Is that Theo? Give me the phone I want to talk to him." I exclaimed and scrambled for the phone. "Theo?"

           "Hey, are you ok?." He asked.

            For some reason his words made me start crying. "Theo, the nightmares... They seemed so much worse, maybe because I haven't had them in so long, but I needed you." I said trying not to sound needy even if I desperately wanted too.

         The girls in the room all gave me saddened looks of pity before walking out to give me privacy.

          "I'm sorry." He said, I could tell he had no idea what to say. "Don't worry, tonight I will be with you."

          Suddenly all my fears of sleeping alone went to fears of sleeping together. Tonight I will be sharing a bed with my husband, tonight I will no longer be Nicole Sorrento, I will be Nicole Chavez.

          I guess I had been silent for to long because Theo said. "I guess we should both go get ready. I'll see you later."

         "I'll be the one in white."

                             ***
          "You look absolutly amazing! Do you agree?" Kayla asked. The women who was doing my make up, Meridith, nodded in agreement.

           "You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen." She responded before turning my chair around. "What do you think?"

           "I look so different." I exclaimed as I looked from my dress up to my hair and make up. Meridith had put my hair into a loose French braid with a few white flowers inside, then she had left my make up in a natural look with just a little sparkle.

       "I love it, thank you." I say, I pull her into a hug.

       "It's the least I can do, expecially after what Theo did for my husband. You are marrying a true hero." She said then packed up her things. "I'll see you out there."

        I turn to Kayla. "What did Theo do for her husband?"

        Kayla kinda chuckled to herself. "I'm not surprised Theo never told you, he hated the praise he got from it." She took a deep breath. "Last year a few months after Theo was getting involved in the mob a job was going down and Meredith's husband, Harrison, was there. He walked around the back way and wasn't expecting the three guys that were waiting there. He was surrounded by them and he could only do so much and was about to give up when Theo walked over to Harrison's recuse. Harrison will tell anyone that asks that he would lay down his life for Theo because that's what Theo did for him."

         I was shocked. I always knew that Theo was a good person, but not to this extreme. It honestly made me see him in a whole new light, a better light and made it so I wasn't dreading my walk down the isle.

          I opened my mouth, but the opening door stopped me from saying anything. Joey poked his head into the room with a hand covering his eyes. "Can I come in? I have a gift to the bride from the groom."

          "Yeah that's fine." I answered so Joey let himself all the way in, but stopped short when he saw me. I was terrified that something was wrong. "What's wrong?"

           "Nothing my dear, but Theo might faint when you are walking down the isle." He said with a slight chuckle. "I have a gift for you, Theo demanded that I have a verbal answer on if you like it." He pulled a black box out of his suit jacket.

      I took it from his hands and opened it. Inside was same clear diamonds and soft sapphire blue bracelet that I fell in love with the first time I went shopping here with Kayla and Amelia. Taped to the lid was a folded up note which read, Amelia helped me to know which one it was, I hope you like it. I thought it could be your something blue because I know you were missing it.

      His thoughtfulness made me want to cry, I couldn't believe he had remembered that I didn't have anything blue. It was weeks ago and I had been out shopping with Marianna and my mom all day and I had called my maid of honor, Kayla, for some help. I had expressed to her that my dress was my something old, it was my mom's wedding dress that had been altered; my something borrowed was my necklace, it was a Chavez family tradition to wear the necklace on weddings and each anniversary, but no other day; my something new was my veil and shoes; but at the time I didn't have anything blue. Kayla's suggestion was to have my nails have blue in them, but I wanted the classic white French tip.

      "I can't believe he did this! I had no idea he was paying attention let alone actually caring about what I said." I expressed to Kayla.

       "He was there when we were talking about that?" Kayla asked me as she leaned in closer for a better look at it.

        I nodded then I asked Joey if he would put it on me and when he did it just sparkled. "Do you like it?" Joey asked me.

         "I love it!" I was baffled by his consideration.

         "Well it's time. Are you ready?" My mom asked. I know it's traditional for a father or father figure to walk the bride down the isle, but instead of asking Joey I decided to ask my mom.

           "Definitely." I say and actually surprise myself at how excited I am.

            "Well then let's go get you married." Marianna said with a small smile. "You look beautiful, I just pray Theo knows how lucky he is."

            Kayla fixs my veil on my head. "He better because if he doesn't I will be there to remind him."

            I nod as wait as joey and Marianna walk down the isle then my bridesmaids ending with Kayla. My mom comes and takes my hand at the door. "Ready? Because once we walk down this isle you can't run back." She started to get tears in her eyes. "I hope you know that I only did this for your protection, it wasn't ever supposed to be seen as punishment. As parents we were never given a book of do's and don'ts. We have to do as well as we can and pray that it's enough."

          I lean over and kiss her cheek. "I will be happy with Theo and in a year or two you will have a grandchild to help me teach right from wrong. You will be my guide book."

           "You're right-" The wedding march came on. "That's your cue." And with that we started walking.

                               ***
Theo's_P.O.V.-

          I was struck dumb when I saw Nikki walk down the isle, I had never seen her look so captivating, it was as if she was my own addictive drug and I couldn't get enough.

         When she reached me we joined hands and stood in front of the priest. He began with the normal opening, "We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." He continued on, but I stopped listening, I was to distracted by Nikki. I could feel her hands shaking in mine, she was nervous.

       I was captivated by her, I had never seen her like this, so open to everything. 

      "Do you Theo Joseph Chavez take Nicole Maria Sorrento to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, for richer and for poor, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

         "I do."

         "And do you Nicole Maria Sorrento take Theo Joseph Chavez to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer and for poor, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

           She nodded with a large smile on her face. "I do."

           "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

            I leaned over and kissed her until people started clapping. I pulled back, looked her in the eye and whispered so only she could hear. "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you walk down the isle."

           Then we joined hands and walked back down the isle as everyone clapped when we finally made it into the hall Nikki went to sit on the love seat by the wall. "Well that was exciting." She gave a few short laughs. "I can't believe we just got married, we are still going to school and yet we are married and everyone expects me to be pregnant in a year."

           "I does seem a little unbelievable, but that seems to be how our entire lives our. I now am in charge of a mob, no other 18 year old has ever been given a mob with no questions asked." I could hear the guests walking into the reception hall and new that Nikki and I were supposed to walk through the doors soon.

        Amelia walked over to us and squealed. "I can't believe that you guys are actually married! I finally have a sister and," She paused to give Nikki a big hug. "I'm glad that it's you."

         "Me too." Nikki took my hand in hers. "Are you ready?"

          I grin down at her. "Always."
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know it's been forever and I apologize for that, I started school then had cheer practice, so I was never home. I made this chapter 2000 words instead of my normal chapters that are 1000 to hopefully make up for it.
Love,
   Katrena-faddis
(If you have any questions about my story then please pm me.)          

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43 1 14
If I could go back in time and change the outcome of the future, I would. I don't regret getting involved in the Mob, but I regret getting my friends...
231K 10.5K 46
Peoples description of falling in love with the head man in the mafia is usually something like: he meets girl, he pursues girl whether she wants to...
614K 12.8K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
6.2M 199K 29
Violet Maddox is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Although she knows her father is a cruel man outside of the...