The story behind her

נכתב על ידי 1Jordan1

Aaron has everything. He even knows other people that do. But he notices one girl out of every other girl tha... עוד

I like the bad boy
1; What did i do?
2; Party
3; Balls and butts
New Title
4; Frienimes
5; Car ride
6; First day
8; A day at the lake
9; Trouble in paradise
10; Fights
11; Shocking suprises
12; New Stranger
13; Party Crazy? [Part 1]
14; Party crazy? [Part 2]
15; Forgiving and forgetting
16; Skipping School
17; He's back
18; A night at his house
19; Chinese food and Ladybugs
20; Drama
21;The Date
22; This...... Ruins everything
23; Trouble
24; Oh no...
25; The truth
26; He's a douche bag with no balls
27; Meeting the siblings
28; The bitch is back, and biting like one.
29; Breaking
30; Small talk
31; Learning
32; Road trip
33; Paris [Part one]
34; Paris[Part two]
no35; Paris[Part three]
36; The truth
37; Heartbreak
38; Stupid
39; Tragic disaster
40; Fight
41; Teasing
42; Family

43; The dance

2.3K 67 6
נכתב על ידי 1Jordan1

~~~

The story behind her.

-The dance-

Chapter forty Three;

~~~

That, was a month ago. Aaron's parents don't bother talking to me or him. But they did do better with Aryanna and Andrew. They stayed home more, bonded with them morel, and took a lot better care of them.

I was happy. And Aaron was happy. That was my main goal. To make everyone I love happy. Shane was from the beginning. I never was until I started dating my current boyfriend that I love to death.

Since that incident happened with his dad, Aaron hasn't left my side. He didn't want any other guy touching me at all. Even if it was the littlest tap. Like this one time, we were in Toys-R-Us trying to find something for Aryanna's birthday, when the guy accidentally bumped into me.

Aaron flipped on the poor guy and almost punched his face in. But I had grabbed him and pulled him back. It was cute. Watching him be all over protective on me. Each time he did stuff like that, I would just laugh and kiss his cheek. But that may be a reason he keeps doing it.

I wake up and stretch, making a loud noise as I do so. I also notice that I'm the only one on the couch, even though Aaron was who I had fallen asleep on. I open my eyes to see that I wasn't even on the couch anymore. I squeeze my eyebrows together in confusion as I sit up on Aaron's bed.

I look at the time and notice it's only six. So his parents would be asleep, along with his siblings. I just wonder where he is.

I slid my feet over the edge and stand up. I then notice something soft under my feet. Even though his floors are wood. I looked down.

Is that... rose pedals?

I look around and notice there was some on the bed too. And that there was a trail leading out the door. I smiled. Has to be Aaron. I felt all giddy inside as I started following it. I went out into the hallway and there was a note. I grabbed it.

Hazel,

Sorry but I'm not an author so this is the best you get ;).

I love you and if you think I'm ever letting you go, your crazy. Follow the roses and get your surprise!

-Aaron

My smile only grew bigger as I dropped it and and ran to follow the roses. Once I got down there, I slowed down as it neared the kitchen.

I looked up and saw written across the counter in rose pedals 'Will you go to prom with me?' I gasped. As soon as I finished reading it, Aaron came into view in his half naked glory. He smiled at me and I returned it, running over and throwing my arms around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I love you too! God I love you so much! Yes I'll go with you!"

He let out a breath of relief and wrapped his arms around me, digging his ace into my neck. "Thank god. I was worried I had just wasted my money on five hundred roses."

"That's what you were worried about?" I asked smirking as I got off of him. He still kept me to him by the waist. He smirked, dipping down and kissing my neck again. I brought my head back. "I was more worried about you."

I smiled and bit my lip. "Mm hmm." He sucked on my neck, and from time to time, brushing his teeth along my skin, causing me to shiver. His hand snaked up his shirt that I was wearing and he squeezed my stomach. I moaned as he hit a soft spot and that made him chuckle.

I slowly moved my hands from around his neck and down his chest, feeling his muscles and skin under my fingers. Damn him and not wearing a shirt. He groaned as I bit down on his lip. He the took his hands out of my shirt and slid it down my butt, and to my bare thighs.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He spread my legs like put himself in between them. I smiled, and he bit my lip, making me moan into his mouth. He smirked, running his hands up and down my thighs.

After a minute or too, he pulled away breathlessly. I felt my lips a little swollen from him bitting on them and I smiled. He did also, resting his forehead on mine and sliding his hands back up my thighs and resting them on my hips. "As much as I'd love to sit here and make out with you while your not wearing any shorts, I don't think my family would be to fond of that."

I laughed, kissing his lips softly. "We have all the time in the world babe." He moaned again, knowing if I kept kissing him, he'd take me right back upstairs. I just chuckled, biting his lip again. "Hazel... don't make me take another cold shower."

I laughed.

"You guys truly are the definition of nasty." Once again, we were Interrupted by the one and only, Andrew Chester. Aaron didn't move from in between my legs and I didn't push him away. "And you are the definition of annoying. Go where your asked for."

He crossed his arms and smirked. "No way babe. I can't let Aaron off his leash. He'll go crazy on you." I laughed and looked back at Aaron, who stared at Andrew, amusingly. He smirked at his little brother. "Says the one who still sleeps with a teddy bear."

Andrews face fell into a frown and his face reddened, making Aaron laugh. I spun I him and slapped his shoulder. "Don't laugh! You just embarrassed him." Aaron just kept laughing. I pushed him back and slumped off the counter. I walked over to Andrew. "You okay kid?" I asked bending over and putting my hands on my thighs.

He smirked again and glanced at my chest. "I am now." I rolled my eyes and stood up straight slapping his forehead. "Ow! That hurt."

"Keep your eyes to yourself. I can easily slap that smug look off your face." His eyes winded, but his smirk beer left. He leaned to the right to look a Aaron behind me. "Damn Aaron. Your girls feisty..... I like it."

I punched his small chest and he fell backwards, laughing. I sighed and shook my head, crossing my arms. "You two are impossible." I muttered. I felt Aaron wrap his arms around my waist and kiss the nape of my neck. I smiled. "Yea, but you still love me."

"I don't know..." I smirked and turned in his arms. His face was stiff and I laughed, shoving his shoulder. "Joking. I was joking." He leaned forward and kissed my lips again. "You better be."

I smiled and pushed him away. "I was. Trust me. Now Im going I put some shorts on. Have some food going when I get back, please?" He grunted and cocked his head to the side. "Do I have to?"

"Yes you have to." I smirked blowing him a kiss and walking up the rose trailed stairs. I smiled.

~~~

Tonight's prom. Aaron had asked me a week before so luckily I had time to pick out my dress. Whereas Shane asked Rachel yesterday.

Me and Rachel are at her house getting ready for it, because the guys will be here in under thirty minutes. Im almost done. I already had my shower and straightened my hair, pulling back my bangs and putting it there.

I was now getting into my dress. It was a light blue with a green tint to it and stopped about mid-thigh. It was sleeveless and it wasn't tight(Thank god) I slipped on light blue vans that sorta matched the color because like I said.... I can't walk in heels.

I wore the heart necklace Aaron bought me and that was all the jewelry I had on. I put on some mascara very little lip stick. So little, you could barley tell it was on there.

I walked out and Rachel gasped at me. "Oh my god, Jasp.... You look amazing!" She cheered. I smiled and looked at her outfit. She wore a long pink dress with something that made a design on the top half. Hers was also sleeveless. Except her went down to her feet. But she did have white heels on. Then some other bracelets that matched perfectly. She also had on some pink eye shadow and lip stick. Plus mascara. Then her hair was curled.

"So do you. Seriously. I'm Jealous." I said, putting a hand to my heart. She laughed and hugged me. "We're going to have a blast. I promise." I hugged her back and smiled. "I know."

~~~

We heard the doorbell ring and Rachel smiled at me before going to the door.

A couple seconds later, Aaron entered the living room where I was currently standing and his eyes went over my body. "You look gorgeous, babe." He said, grabbing my waist an pulling me to him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thanks. Your not to bad yourself there, bad boy." He really didn't. He had on loose jeans, dress shoes, and a black dress shirt. His hair was tousled to give him that sexy look. He rolled his eyes before going in for a kiss. Once he pulled back, he smiled and tilted his head a little. "Is that cherries flavored?"

I blushed and licked my lips a little. "Hm...I guess it is. Do you like cherries?" I asked smirking. He then smirked back. He pulled me to him again, nuzzling his nose into my neck. "I love cherries."

"Guys, get a room. Seriously." me and Aaron broke apart to see we had an audience. Ryan, Shane, Rachel, and Dyson were all staring at us.

Aaron just laughed, while I blushed, both of us turning to them. "So, should we get going?" Ryan asked, clapping his hands together. We all agreed and we made our way towards the door.

Once we separated into three cars, Me, and Aaron in one, Shane and Rachel in the second, and Ryan and Dyson in the third, we all drove off. Aaron's hand never left my bare thigh as we drove in peaceful silence. He was making small circles on my skin with his thumb and it was making me very nervous. I guess it's the fact that I'm wearing a dress and not shorts.

"You seem tense." He said. I looked over at him and he stared off to the road. "Just nervous I guess."

He smiled and looked at me quickly before returning his gaze to the road. "Were you this nervous last year when you went with Alex?"

"No." I didn't even have to think about it before answering. The answer was that clear.

His smiled and squeezed my thigh. "That makes me feel special. But you have nothing I worry about, I will be with you at all times, making sure Matt and Ronnie both keep their paws to theirselves." He finished it off by grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers, pulling it to his lips.

I smiled again, blushing. "Thanks."I mumbled. He turned to me, still smiling. "Don't."

~~~

Once we arrived, Rachel said she was going to get in a couple dance moves before eating and before the slow dance. I had slow danced with Aaron before so I wasn't too nervous. But still.

Aaron grabbed my hand again, tangling his fingers with mine. "Calm down, Hazel." He said, looking down at me with a smug look. I smiled and bit my lip, hitting my shoulder with his. He did it back and I silently laughed.

About an hour or so after it had started, they finally played a slow song. I watched as all the couples gathered on the dance floor. Aaron stepped in front of me, bowing an holding out his hand. "Can I have this dance, Hazel?" He looked up at me and smirked. "And don't even say you can't dance because you clearly showed me you can." I smiled before putting my hand in his. "Yes. You can."

He pulled me up and we walked to the dance floor. Once we were there, he placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped mine around his neck, pulling us chest-to-chest. We smiled at each other and stared into each others eyes. We started swaying to the music and I gulped. The lights were dim, so we couldn't exactly see each others face perfectly, but good enough.

"You know, this is perfect." He said. I nodded. "No. Not just for us. Look," he nodded his head to our side and I looked over. Shane and Rachel were dancing just like us. She laughed and slapped his shoulder.

"Shane and Rachel are happy," we then looked at Ryan and Dyson. Who were dancing like us also. "Their perfectly happy. Even Marisa and Kayla look happy," I turned my gaze over to where Kayla and Marisa were.

Marisa was dancing with Matt. His hands were lingering but she had an approving smile on her face and he did also. Kayla was dancing with Ronnie. (How ironic the two creeps got together and our ex's got to ether also.)

But all four other couples were smiling.

I looked back at Aaron. He was staring at me the whole time... Smiling. "My point is, Hazel. Half of these couples in here won't even last until next year. Next year is our last year of school. Then we have to go to college. Lets be that one couple that can even make it through that. Lets go to the same college or colleges that a are close to each other. We can live in a small apartment and get through all our years. Then we can go on from there. Get married, have kids, start a family..... Hazel what I'm saying is that I want to spend my whole life with you. I can't go one day without seeing you. I love you with every fucking bone in my body and you better not ever leave me because wherever you go, I'm following."

I was crying by the end of his speech. They were tears of happiness and I could only stand there. We had stopped swaying while everyone else still moved.

I did the only thing I could think of.

I kissed him.

I slipped my hand into the nape of his neck and pulled him to me. He kissed back right away, tightening his arms around my waist. It only lasted about I've seconds before I pulled away, resting my forehead against his chest. "I love you Aaron. I won't leave you."

I felt two fingers under my chin and Aaron lifted my head up to meet his eyes. He smiled down at me. "That's all I ask, Hazel."

So we finished the slow dance with a kiss. We pulled away after the song had stopped and smiled at each other, giddily, like we had all evening.

We walked over To where the guys and Rachel was. When I saw them, I happily cried and wrapped one arm around Aaron and the other around Shane, pulling them both into a hug. Rachel then joined in and soon after, Ryan and Dyson. "I love you guys." I said to them.

Because even if I didn't loose touch with Aaron, I can easily loose it with the rest of them.

But that's the thing about high school. They put you in social classes and there are certain few who don't bother to listen to it. Those are the outsiders. Those are are the people you want to be friends with.

And that's who my friends are.

The outsiders.

[The end]

Yea I know, how cliché to end a book with "The end." But what do you expect me to do? Jk. I'm sorry all the fans out there for ending the book. I just thought of this as a good place to end it since everyone is happy and they all seemed To have moved on.

I really hope you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Again, I apologise for all the grammar errors. My phone has sucky auto correct and even when I type a word in write, it makes it a completely different word.

I love all you guys and please read my other books!

-J O R D A N-

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.3M 65K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...
164K 2K 62
This is the story of Rosie Harper, a 17 year old who's moved to a new town with her family. She's a shy, nerdy girl with no experience with boys. How...
1.5M 40.8K 29
"I heard he got shot and died" "No, I heard he shot someone and went to prison" "So not true, I heard he got kicked out of his gang and had to skip t...
80.6M 2.4M 35
Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the good girl always falls for the bad boy." Chloe Armel is a good girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent gr...