Undead // Harry au

fmeharry द्वारा

Little does Brooke know that everything could change in a blink of an eye. अधिक

1
2 .
3
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
14 .
15 .
16 .
17 .
18 .
19 .
20 .
21 .
22 .
23 .
24 .
25 .
26 .
27 .
28 .
29 .
31 .
32 .
33 .

30 .

135 5 0
fmeharry द्वारा

h a r r y

Tomorrow is the day of the wedding since time goes by so fast and it's already been two weeks. I'm so nervous, to be honest.

"Can't I just go barefoot to the wedding?" Brooke asked as she tried on some heels.

"No!" Anna yelled. "It's a day where you have to look beautiful."

"She already does." I smiled and grabbed her by the waist as I kissed her on the cheek.

"You two are so cute." Brooke's grandma smiled. "Brooke, the wedding is in twelve hours. You need to get some rest, okay?"

"Have you heard anything about your mom?" William asked.

"Who?" Brooke furrowed her eyebrows. Everyone stayed quiet awkwardly and Brooke walked away to my room.

"Sorry about that." I sighed and laid down next to her.

"It's okay." Brooke whispered and turned around to look at me. "Tomorrow's the big day, huh?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "Your family is nice by the way."

"Thank you for everything you've done for them. I've had to tell everything to my grandma and I'm glad she took my side."

"Brooke.." Brooke's grandma came in. Brooke sat up and looked at her.

"Yes?" Brooke asked.

"I went to talk to your mother today. I can't believe she has so much hatred towards you. I gave her a huge speech and she just thought about it so she might think about it." Brooke's grandma smiled and sat down on my bed. "Your grandpa will walk you down the aisle. Okay? We're going to be there for you tomorrow. You still have a family, Brooke."

"Thank you, Nona." Brooke smiled and hugged her.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Brooke's grandma said and walked away. Brooke looked at me and sighed.

"Ugh, I love you so much." Brooke grabbed me and kissed me.

/////////////////

b r o o k e

The next day, it was the day of the wedding. Apparently, it's bad luck if Harry and I see each other before the wedding. Everything was perfectly ready. The guests were here and everything just looked so perfect and beautiful. I was just really nervous, I was so nervous that I literally puked.

"Can vampires still puke?" I asked as I wiped my mouth.

"Yes." Anna smiled as she fixed my sort of messy but cute bun for my wedding. It was one of those hair styles for weddings but pieces of baby hairs were coming out which made it look kind of cute. "We can throw up whenever the blood of our victims just isn't good."

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, "I'm so nervous.."

"Don't be. Today is your day and you look beautiful." Anna smiled. "Please don't cry, I did a really good job on your make up."

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged her. "You've been so nice to me and my family. Thank you so much."

"You're about to me my sister in law, you're family." Anna said. "We have to go now."

I walked out to the living room where my grandpa was waiting for me. I held his arm and looked at him.

"Thank you for walking me down the aisle, gramps." I whispered. He smiled and smacked his lips.

"I will always be here for you." Gramps said. "Even if you're not human anymore and even if you killed people. I still see the same Brooke from when you were little. I'm sorry about your mom not coming. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed in her. But I don't think she hates you, that's impossible. She doesn't mean it, okay?"

"Okay." I whispered and nodded. I looked through the window and saw all these people waiting for me for the wedding. I was nervous, I was so nervous.

"It's time." Gramps said and started to walk towards the chapel. We stopped as we were about to walk down the aisle and waited for the wedding music to play. I looked at everyone and they stood up once they saw me. I saw people from school and they were smiling at me, even the ones who bullied me. I looked at Harry across the aisle and I slowly smiled at him as he looked at me with the eyes of love. Harry winked at me and my heart just melted. As the music started to play, my gramps started to walk me down the aisle. I walked with him and my legs were wobbling. Not only because I was wearing high heels but because I was really nervous. Gramps walked me up to Harry and Harry took my hand.

"We are gathered here today..." The pastor started talking but I just stared at Harry. I wasn't listening to what the pastor was saying, it was like if Harry and I were the only ones there. I forgot about the people, I forgot about the world and got lost in Harry's eyes. I can't believe I'm getting married, it's June. Before I turned into a vampire, I was thinking about my future. I thought that I would be enjoying my summer and going to California for vacation. But no, this is what's happening right now. This is my life. From here on out, I'm going to be Brooke Styles. It doesn't even sound right but it's happening. "Now we'll have the wedding rings please."

Anna walked up to us and gave us the rings.

"Would you like to say your own vows or do you just want to get it over with?" The pastor asked.

"I'd like to say everything later on but for now, let's just get it over with." Harry smiled as he looked at me.

"Harry Styles, do your promise to love Brooke no matter what happens or how hard it gets for the rest-"

"I do." Harry said. "I do."

"And do you, Brooke Ramsey, promise to love and fulfill your marriage with-"

"I do!" I yelled with excitement.

"Okay. From here on out, I pronounce you husband and wife. Harry, you may now kiss-"

Harry grabbed me right away and kissed me. We made out for a couple of seconds as everyone stood up and clapped. We stopped kissing and everyone was happy. I was happy, I was finally happy. They started to play some music and as Harry and I walked down the aisles we danced of enthusiasm. We didn't walk out like any other couples that just walk as they throw rice at them, Harry and I were dancing to the music. It was the best wedding ever. Now it was time for the party which was in the huge backyard. Everything was ready and I was just so happy. I'm happy that I'm finally married to Harry, the only guy makes me happy and will make me happy for forever.

I was sitting down with Harry at our table as the party had already started and everyone was having fun.

William punched the microphone a couple of times and said, "Uh, hello everyone. Thank you for coming on this day to Harry and Brooke's wedding. You know? Ever since Harry laid eyes on Brooke, he wouldn't stop talking about her at the house. All I heard was Brooke this, Brooke that. I knew he liked her, I knew he fell in love with her once he saw her. He just didn't know it himself. I didn't want to tell him until he figured it out. Now, here we all are in this beautiful day for Brooke and Harry. I'd like to propose a toast for Brooke and Harry."

"To Brooke and Harry." Everyone repeated. Harry had his arm around me and scoffed.

"Is that true?" I asked. Harry smiled and looked at me.

"I did talk about you a lot." Harry admitted and stood up. "Now I'm going to go up there and say a speech."

Harry walked up to the microphone and punched it two time, "Hi everyone. Thank you all for coming to my wedding. I would like to say a few words to my beautiful wife. First of all, when I first met you it was like I didn't like you because I thought you'd be like everyone else. I thought you would think I'm weird because everyone else did. But I was surprised whenever you refused to listen to everyone about me being weird. You still wanted to hang out with me. But then something weird happened, something that we all don't have a say in and it was love. I fell in love with you. It was a weird feeling for me because I've never really felt that way before. But I just knew that you had to be mine. When you finally were, I was so happy."

My eyes got watery as Harry was saying all of that.

"Now I'm married to you and I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. And tonight, we're barely getting started with forever, love." Harry said. Everyone clapped and people were telling me to go up there. I stood up and as Harry walked back to the table, I hugged him and then I walked up to the microphone.

"Hello." I said through the microphone. "Thank you all for coming especially my family from London. I just have to say a few words to Harry. Um, Harry has been a great impact on me. I thought he was cute when I first saw him and he was my English partner. Then, one day at my house he just gave me a small yet long peck on the lips to make sure that he didn't have feelings for me. Ever since then, I started to get some feelings for him. Then, one day we made out and he told me he loved me. I just felt so special in that moment."

My voice cracked and I was already crying. I continued, "I knew he meant it and it made me feel really special, if I'm being honest. And I didn't tell him I loved him back because I didn't know if I loved him, all I knew was that I really liked him. One day I finally told him I loved him because I knew it. Then, he told me he was in love with me but I didn't tell him the same thing. Until it was one night that after we had sex, I knew I was in love with him. When he proposed, in that moment I thought, 'he's the love of my life.' I just knew it. I know that if one day he's not with me, it would feel like a part of me is missing because without Harry, I can't be myself."

Everyone clapped and I walked off. People came up to me and hugged me. They told me congratulations.

"I love you so much." Harry came up to me and hugged me. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

He went by my side and I smiled at him, "I look like crap right now. My mascara is so ruine-"

I looked in front of me and it was my mom standing there.

"Hi, Brooke." Mom smiled. My smile faded away and I wiped away my tears.

"Uh, who are you?" I asked.

Mom rolled her eyes and sighed, "Look, Brooke. I'm really sorry for telling you all of that stuff. I truly am. I came to support you on your big day."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I scoffed. "But you weren't invited."

"Brooke, listen to me-"

"No, you listen to me." I crossed my arms and looked at her. "You hate me, I'm not your daughter anymore. So I don't know what the hell you're doing here. You weren't there for me when I needed you and now that I don't need you, you're here."

"Brooke, please. I bought this outfit to wear to your wedding. It's special." Mom smiled.

"Well if it's that special, then why don't you wear it when your other daughter gets married?" I said. "When this baby is born, she's going to be my sister. Yes, the baby is a girl. But I'm going to tell her that we don't come from the same mother. See mom, I used to look up to you. I wanted to be like you. Until you said the three words that I thought I would never hear from a mom. That's why I hate you. Now get out of my wedding because you're kind of pissing me off and it's supposed to be my day. I don't want anyone that I don't like to ruin it. You think I'm still sad because of what you did? No. I'm happier than ever. Yes, I was heartbroken but not anymore. So now it's your turn to be heartbroken. I know you've already been heartbroken before but this time it's going to be by me. From this day forward, I have my own family. When my baby sister is born I will not see her until she's thirteen so therefore, you will not tell her about me until she turns thirteen. She's going to come visit me, I won't see you at all. But this is the last time you will see me. It's not a good last time because it ends with three words. I hate you."

"Brooke." Harry whispered in my ear.

"This has nothing to do with you, Harry. Stay out of it." I said as I still looked at my mom. "No, it actually ends with five words. So listen closely because I won't say it again. I hate you. Get out."

Mom looked down and slowly walked away. Everyone literally heard that. I turned around as Harry wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so glad I just said that." I said and let out a breath. "The party is still going! Everyone do what you're doing."

"Actually, it's time for you to go." Anna said to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Anna.

"Where?" I asked.

"To your honeymoon!" Anna yelled. "I already packed your things so the party is over for us, but it's not over for you and Harry."

"That's right." I nodded and smiled. "Thank god that sex exists!"

"Alaska is waiting for you." Anna said. I sighed and looked at Harry.

"I guess it's time to go." I smiled. Then, I felt sort of nauseous. I walked over to the side and threw up. I furrowed my eyebrows and touched my stomach as I felt a small bump. As I touched my stomach, I had a vision. It was a baby. My baby. I widened my eyes and looked at Harry as he read my mind.

"How's that possible?" Harry asked and walked up to me. He touched my stomach and sighed.

"William!" I yelled. William ran up to me and smiled. "Can vampires get pregnant?"

"It's possible." William shrugged. "Why?"

I looked at him as I touched my belly and he widened his eyes.

"You're pregnant?" William asked quietly.

"It doesn't make any sense. I don't know why I'm pregnant but-"

"Okay, Brooke. You're a special vampire. Every vampire is supposed to have one power, special vampires like you have more than one power. I'm guessing getting pregnant is one of your powers or maybe it had something to do with your victim's blood. For instance, Veronica. I'm guessing since she was pregnant maybe it's why you're pregnant. But this baby is not going to be in your womb for nine months. This baby is going to be in your womb for about two months or four. This baby is going to be born a vampire and it will stop aging as a teen. This baby is going to grow fast." William explained.

"So I can't have any doctor appointments?" I asked.

"You're in luck because I, for one, am a doctor." William smiled. "I'm going to help you with everything. Well, I'm sure Harry's going to do that. But you're in good hands."

William walked away and I looked at down, "I'm going to be a mom.."

"And I'm going to be a father." Harry smiled and I finally looked at him. My eyes got watery and I hugged Harry.

"I can't believe it." I said as I cried. "So what are we going to do? Is the honeymoon canceled?"

"Just until the baby is born." Harry smiled. "We can't have sex because then it would make another baby which would be a twin."

"I want it to have a twin." I said. "Let's go to our honeymoon. Please, I want two daughters or a daughter and a son. Don't you?"

"I do." Harry smiled. "Then let's go to Alaska and make another baby."

I yelled of excitement and kissed Harry, "I'm so happy we got married. Let's go!"

Harry and I ran to the car and waved goodbye to everyone as we got in. I got in the car with Harry and sighed.

"I'm so excited. I got married today to the love of my life and now I'm pregnant? How cool is that! And now we're going to Alaska to make another baby. Wow, this is the best day ever. I am just so happy and-"

"You talk a lot." Harry scoffed as he drove away.

I smiled and looked down, "I'm just really happy. You make me happy. I can have a family with you even though I'm not a human. I love you so much."

"I love you more." Harry responded.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.9K 85 37
His green eyes lit up my world like nobody else. The way that he messed with his hair. It's like he didn't know that I was in love with him.
16 0 16
The only words she overheard as a child, Penny can still blurt out twenty years later. The attraction of magic to people is irresistible, the door to...
1.2K 9 36
It's crazy how everything can change in the blink of an eye...
11.4K 264 47
"I'm afraid once I'll be able to see, he will be the only thing I would be able to look at."